Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Having to ask for or accept help when in a desperate position, one way or another.

fml

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Nothing wrong with asking for help. What really sucks is when you ask for help and nobody gives it.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Recent ex's calling you up out of jealousy when they realize your finally happy with your new lady friend only to end up making you dislike the certain ex even more, then having a stupid argument over why shes such a bitch.

dont you hate that?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Downloading a game that I've wanted forever from the PS network and then finding out I don't have enough memory space on my PSP.

Ghost X

- My car battery died whilst it was getting various tyre-related services done to it. Of all places it chooses to die there. Fortunately they sell batteries for those types of emergency situations (suspicious, I know, but they've never done it before, and I'm a regular customer). At least it didn't choose to die at a place where batteries were not available.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
How is it, how is it, no matter what you have planned for a weekend, regardless of how serious or frivolous it is, you're lucky to end up with only something like a fifth of it done?

I mean; get to a certain point on a game, watch a DVD I've had for months now, change my bedding, and undertake some heavy duty archaeological work to find proof that my bedroom once had a floor.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
My aunt just had a fucking seizure in the kitchen not 6 minutes ago. But that's not the part that pissed me off, it just made me piss my pants. What pisses me off is my lazy fatass father acting like a goddamn moron because his aunt needed his help, meaning he couldn't lay up on his fat ass anymore.

For fucks sake, my day is ruined and the shit has been shamed out of me and I'm not even the one who did something wrong.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^ My God... I am really sorry to hear about that. Is she... okay? In the hospital? I hope she's fine...

----
The really rude comments on CxA about the audio books you guys are making. I think everyone's voice is great, and yet they make comments like: "What's the point of making it?" or "What's the point of making voices to something you can easily read online?"

Have some of them never heard of fan dubs? It's FUN, and it's pleasant to listen to, especially when ya'll have such nice voices. What's the point of them posting on a Forum every day, or drawing a fanart? Seriously... >_> It's called fanwork, derp derp.

And again, posting something on a site to supposedly "appreciate" it and then bash the hell out of it because "There's no point in making voices to something you can read" really annoys and aggravates me. = /

crack

Donator
What Celes said; is she alright?

The really rude comments on CxA about the audio books you guys are making. I think everyone's voice is great, and yet they make comments like: "What's the point of making it?" or "What's the point of making voices to something you can easily read online?"
They're only doing that because they're voices aren't quite as awesome. And because TLS is cancer.

Doctors can be such major buzzkills.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Apparently her cancer has come back. So I don't know.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also on my tits: this whole LTD thing. Seriously. That, and the resulting drama that's made out to be some Dynasty shit. Next thing you know, the word "assassination" is going to join such gems as "alliance" (to describe members of the opposing "Cloti" and "Clerith" schools of thought), and "backstab", "hide", "tear [them] a new one", and "true colors".

They make it out like this is some all-important, life-or-death espionage shit.

Metal Gear Solid 5: LTD of the Patriots

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
the controller I was using to emulate my kb & mouse since I don't have a mouse just broke.

I feel like my head is going to explode.

mentaz

bubbles
idiot teacher said we could format our assignments to our liking, and when some of my classmates delivered theirs, she starts nitpicking about how they formated theirs. then she gives the assignments back so my classmates can redo them to her liking, only because they delivered it before the deadline, otherwise the teacher would take some points of their grades on the assignments.

also, lolwut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom