Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
When people set their fucking basket full of stuff up on the belt and just leave it there for me to unload instead of unloading it themselves like people with carts and EVERYONE ELSE does.

I'm a cashier, not your fucking slave. Don't be so inconsiderate.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My favourite club has gone drastically downhill.
At least they sell alcoholic ginger beer now.

A whole week of Computer Tech doing nothing but ActionScript in Flash CS3. It's getting to be annoying.

Thank God we're switching to HTML soon.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
*gasps* Oh no! That's horrible! :(

I hope that your doctor is wrong as well, or that the therapy works. :(

I'll cross my fingers and pray. :(

PT does help a ton with a lot of stuff, it's helped me relearn how to walk, run, and dance. :glomp:

Thank you! It's not as serious as to render my arm useless, lol, but it sure is annoying. I could paint and typewrite for hours, but now I have to rest very often. My messages at DA are pilling up and there was a fanart I wanted to finish, which also pisses me off >.<

Which is keeping me content is that my doctor didn't resolve first to surgery and then asked. I know docs who are way too happy with a scalpel on hand ^^;

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
No, I don't want to help you. I'm carrying twenty books and the guy at the customer service desk, which is right in front of you, is doing absolutely nothing. Do you intentionally pick the busiest employee in the store to talk to so you can make yourself feel important for interrupting them? Get a clue.

also because I completely neglected to mention this earlier, Glaurung, I hope your hand gets better, and Mira, sorry about your dad.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
God damn it, ever since writing that response in ForceStealer's thread I've been ridiculously emo. What the hell. I need to stop being such a failure at interactions with people offline.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I find Aki to be terribly depressing sometimes. :(
Yeah, but she is pretty, despite her FFXIII avatar and user name. :awesome:

Hope your hand's better soon, Glaurung.

Gah. This isn't pissing me off, but it does annoy me. I just saw a known Brit use an American spelling of a word. Gah!

Also, trying to DL the TV sized version of an anime theme. Usually whenever I try to DL a full version I just get tons of the TV sized theme. This one? No TV sized one anywhere! GAH!

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
God right now there is someone sitting half a meter away from me with their in-ears and their iPod on FULL BLAST and I can hear her music like a war zone of percussion is going on in the room

Lawd if you want to go deaf before you turn 30, fine by me but at least do it somewhere where I don't have to listen to you go deaf =/

crack

Donator
I got doujinshi from my aunt.

But I have no knowledge of Hetalia: Axis Powers.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I just finished The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest, so naturally the fact that Larsson is dead pisses me off.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm playing L4D, and the Witch attacks and kills me.

I'm a Hunter at the time.

fml

SOS_S_U_Z_U_M_I_Y_A

[ S ] O L D I E R.|G|IRL
AKA
L.Farron
Wanna know what pisses me off?! >___> Well. Its not a good reason but...-Sigh.- Coming up with original names for my FFVII Remake album tracks. <_< Now I know how music people feel, it takes creativity and mind power. ARGH! I'm so...ARRRGH! -Barret angry handwaving gesture.- XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom