Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Work. -_- Just... let's leave it as work.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Feeling like shit. Yesterday it was Migraines today it's throwing up migraines and fever.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Depression... apathy... OCD...

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
First off, people... NEVER EVER EVER FLY WITH A COLD. What happens is your eustachian tubes (the tubes between your nose and ears) get blocked, your ears can't pop which is how your body adjusts itself to altitude. So the pressure builds up inside of your head. IT'S VERY DANGEROUS. I am not at all even slightly kidding.

It could take a while to clear out, depending on how bad your sinuses are. If it's been two weeks, that's a clear sign of infection, you should go to a doctor, he'll give you amoxicillin, and you can clean the sucker out.

If you want to avoid it in the future with the least amount of hassle, just take a sudafed or any other nasal decongestant, especially if you're flying with a cold.

F M L - I can barely hear in my right ear and it hurts like a bitch. This is what I get for flying while being sick, derp derp. Maybe I should see a doctor... X-x

Last edited:

RawrieStrife

Rawr - I <3 U !!!
I hate long-distance flights, especially if the country you're going to is on the other side of the world.

I always get sick after a flight, then get better after I sleep :D

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
F M L - I can barely hear in my right ear and it hurts like a bitch. This is what I get for flying while being sick, derp derp. Maybe I should see a doctor... X-x

Aye you should before the condition worsens, I thought my ma had a stroke till we took her to the doc. it wasn't as bad as we thought thank god. : >

Oh and Running into Grinders, tickers and maulers who magically appear down below after we cleared the god damned streets. DISLIKE!!!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Aye you should before the condition worsens, I thought my ma had a stroke till we took her to the doc. it wasn't as bad as we thought thank god. : >

Oh and Running into Grinders, tickers and maulers who magically appear down below after we cleared the god damned streets. DISLIKE!!!

Yeah, it felt like my brain exploded. If it doesn't fix by the end of the week, I will. xD And definitely get ear plugs for the flight home, though I am a bit paranoid by the flight home if I still have a cold. x_X

Anyway... Nothing is pissing me off lol. Cept still sick. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom