Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, school sucks. But I'm not going to have suffered through all the other days for it to amount to nothing by missing the last day. =P

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
so... there's this girl.

yesterday was her birthday and we are really close.. or we used to be, or I thought we were. but I've been really distant and so has she because we're both under a lot of stress.

anyways so i'm like "omg you guys it was her birthday and I never caught her online I feel bad"

and one of her other friends was like "oh she was online a lot last night but she wasn't on AIM because she was really stressed out"

and I just remembered how she said that she hides (using an AIM function) from her ex girlfriend and various other people who she can't stand to talk to all the time, and deduced that she proooobably hid from me yesterday.

which makes me feel pretty shitty man. i kind of like her, thought she liked me?

i need to stop trying :sadpanda:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If you're going to pull out in front of me at the last possible second to make a left turn and then hesitate until the traffic opening is halfway gone, then move at five miles an hour through a parking lot with no pedestrians in sight, then don't act offended when I don't give you much following room.

Come to think of it, driving pretty much always pisses me off.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Waking up with a spider right above my head.
I'm not scared of spiders, but omg it freaked me the fuck out.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Oversleeping and missing my bus, meaning I have to wait another three hours for the next one. D:

Mind you, I might be about the only person on these forums who would count not waking up until 7:30 on a day they didn't have to go to work "oversleeping". :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ⓐaron;229164 said:
If you're going to pull out in front of me at the last possible second to make a left turn and then hesitate until the traffic opening is halfway gone, then move at five miles an hour through a parking lot with no pedestrians in sight, then don't act offended when I don't give you much following room.

Come to think of it, driving pretty much always pisses me off.

It does with me too, except my problem is that I'm the guy doing last-minute turns :monster:.

As in, they should put up signs saying 'You need to turn left to go there' that are visible before you're at the intersection, not after.

Also, gas. €1,55 per liter is just shit expensive, also considering that it was the same price when oil was $150 / barrel - which was when they justified the high price of gas because of the high oil price. It should apply the other way around too.

I want a car that drives 30 kilometers per liter, but those are new and shit expensive :(. My current one drives about 14 to 1.

Finally, WoW. The concept is win, but it fails because it's too much grind and there's not enough players, so most of the world except the capitals seems dead. This extends to the fact that you need to spend months and big bucks to finally get to a point where you can play the actual fun part of the game.

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Just fucking today. It's been stepping in one fucking thing after another.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Wow, that really sucks. She must be good friends with the boss to get it that fast.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Having the longest but still worst sleep ever, and shitloads of stress hitting me all at once like some kind of clusterbomb.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
copy pasta'd from Msn. xD

FINE I ALMOST BEAT SOMEONE ONLINE IWAS PISSED BECAUSE I CAN NEVER BEAT RACHEL BECAUSE OF HER STUPID FUCKING LIGHTNING RODS
SHE HAD LIKE SERIOUSLY ONE MORE HIT AND SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD
SO LITTLE HEALTH
BUT
I
ICE CAR'D
WHHHHHY
I ICE CAR'D RIGHT INTO HER LIGHTNING ROD
WHHHHHHHHHHHHY

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ that

Also forgetting my wallet when I go out, then having to come back home, drive back out, then back home again, especially when it's hot as FUCK out and I have no functioning AC in my car ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom