Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Having to wake up at 5 am tomorrow for Mom's surgery and knowing that I'm not going to get any sleep tonight.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Today's been thoroughly crap, barring the past hour or so, and XBL earlier with Brooke and Stephen (which was a shitload of fun), and then Dacon and Adri (which was hilarious as well). It has rather unfortunately combined a number of things I really dislike, and brought them together in an altogether unpleasant fashion.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My inhaler got upgraded.
MORE STEROIDS YAY

Also my eyes were bigger than my belly when I ordered 2 for 1 dominos.
I only ate half of one ;.;

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Don't worry bby I'm sure someday they'll stock inhaler actuators in flannel patterns

>;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Not being able to tell someone how you feel, and then having those feelings just sit around.

Trying to forget something, but you can't. (someone or something you can't stop thinking about)

Emotions suck. Sometimes I wish I could be emotionless. x-x

Last edited:
Not being able to tell someone how you feel, and then having those feelings just sit around.

I know exactly how you feel on that one. This is where someone who also knows the person comes in handy. Have them say something.

These computer lags are getting on my nerves. The netbooks always seem to run slower then the actual laptops at school. x.x;;

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Coming home from work and getting bitched at from my GF for forgetting to take out the trash.
Fuck I'm going to bed.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
My apartment complex apparently not cashing my check for my next five months of rent, and I have absolutely no reason why they wouldn't and I would rather not get slapped with late fees when I paid my rent ON TIME.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Having two friends in distress, but so far away I can't really do anything. (Between me and one, is the Atlantic Ocean and a lot of the North American continent. Between me and the other, is the Eurasian landmass.)
The first season of the original anime ended with that, and so when I'd see commercials on TV for season 2, with
Greed
in it, it made me think that that was
Hughes made into a homunculus, probably by Mustang

Sadly, it was not. :(
I've only seen Brotherhood, TBH, and I've just seen
Maes' death
. But I know about
homunculii. Interestingly, there's a homunculus in BlazBlue, and his symbol is also the Ouroborus. It's
Hazama

Trying to forget something, but you can't. (someone or something you can't stop thinking about)

Emotions suck. Sometimes I wish I could be emotionless. x-x
:( I know what you mean, on all accounts.

Jimmy's mom keeps bitching at him for everything. He's not allowed to do anything anymore. He doesn't cause any problems, yet, he's the one that gets blamed for it. I want to use his mother as a punching bag.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I know exactly how you feel on that one. This is where someone who also knows the person comes in handy. Have them say something.

Actually, that makes it harder for me. >_< It's not something I'd want someone else to tell... or to know about, really. And it's not really bad, just something I can't say. (I guess in a way it could end badly) And it just plain SUCKS to have something tormenting you! XD I guess this more belong in that thread "things you want to say to someone but can't". <XD

Actually, that makes it harder for me. >_< It's not something I'd want someone else to tell... or to know about, really. And it's not really bad, just something I can't say. (I guess in a way it could end badly) And it just plain SUCKS to have something tormenting you! XD I guess this more belong in that thread "things you want to say to someone but can't". <XD

Oh, I know what you mean. Sometimes, though, it does work out.

I need something to throw. Does anyone have a weapon that I could borrow?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
FUCK MY BROTHER.

He left around 3 this afternoon on MY bike to go get his glasses that he left at a friend's house last night. 8 pulls around and he hasn't come back, so Mom calls his friend to find out that he had left to go see another friend. He didn't call, didn't return my fucking bike, and before he left, he borrowed $18 from Mom saying, "I owe Larry for dinner last night."

If he's not back by tomorrow, I'm never going to see my bike again. And Mom's probably never going to get her money back, whether he shows up or not. She shouldn't have gave him a cent.

Tiff, give me a very sharp sword so I can hunt down my brother and kill him.

crack

Donator
Dude, if your brother doesn't come back by tomorrow, I'm going to fly there myself and use my katana on him.

Otherwise, I'm really sorry you have to stick up with an asshole for a brother, but remember that you have us to support you! : ) And there's much more in life to look forward to rather than feeling disappointed over his problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom