Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
bioshock 2 freezing then crashing my computer. completely got into my nerves..

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Why am I having to ask to use my own things, and why can't I being allowed to despite being the one who paid for them? :sadpanda:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Oversleeping, meaning I had to leave the house without having had a cuppa. *twitch*

Also, Waterstones stopping their 3 for 2 on all fiction paperbacks.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
So, my dumb-ass brother didn't come down this week like he promised (though he did call the day he was supposed to arrive... at 8:30 pm), so he said he would instead come on Monday, and just for a night. Turns out, he's coming tomorrow and I will have to endure his presence for a two hour car ride going to and coming back from my aunt's house for a barbeque. He's also going to be spending a couple days... and I won't be able to crash at someone else's house either since my mom has surgery on Tuesday and will need me to make meals/clean/run errands.

Also, getting into a fight with my mom about why I hate my brother so much. Before we stomped off to our rooms, she said that I was selfish for doing this to her before her surgery and now she won't talk to me.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also, getting into a fight with my mom about why I hate my brother so much. Before we stomped off to our rooms, she said that I was selfish for doing this to her before her surgery and now she won't talk to me.
THAT's always fun. My sympathies. :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm sorry to hear that, Amy. :c *huggles*

Annnd I hate family getting together and I have to stay for it... I can't stand any of these people. .__.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Valid complaints being dismissed as "bitching".

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
MY BROTHER'S HERE.
This made me think of how I'd feel if my sister came over.

Think happy thoughts. ._.

Valid complaints being dismissed as "bitching".
Amen to that.

Being shanghaied and made to hang out with my friends, who then ignored me saying that I needed to be home FOUR HOURS AGO.

Also, it's annoying when you show concern or that you care for someone and they laugh it off/throw it in your face. :'

Vendel

Banned
Been feeling the urge to play Ghost Recon again. So I reinstall it. After dieing a few times in the first mission the urge is gone.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Sorry to hear your brother's being a dick again, Amy. =(

What's pissing me off, in most immediate order:

~ Site loading problems.

~ Taking on a new job at work, the two people that always help with the enveloping involved with said job are on holiday (and there's normally 2 - 3 more people helping, too), so what does my manager do? Have less people helping than usual. -__-

~ Starting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, and after answering the personality questions at the beginning, the Pokemon I'm allocated is... Skitty. =c My manliness just took a knock...

~ THEY KILLED
MAES HUGHES

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That was one of the saddest parts of the series for me. I "WTF DDDDX"'d so many times. I still do to this day >:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
=( I cried...

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon

I'm sorry :(

Not being able to participate in the forums during summer because the heat melted my brain and I wasn't able of saying anything coherent, let alone writting it.

Fortunately temperatures are giving us a respite.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
The fact that I haven't been able to sleep in 2 days because of sinus problems.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
=( I cried...
The first season of the original anime ended with that, and so when I'd see commercials on TV for season 2, with
Greed
in it, it made me think that that was
Hughes made into a homunculus, probably by Mustang

Sadly, it was not. :(

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Missing out on a good username thread. :(

Two good threads. My day is ruined.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I got no overtime today.

While this would be mildly annoying at best any other time, it is incredibly upsetting today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom