Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Fucking everything.

I want to get away from stupid people so badly I'd rather go into coma that spend another day with them.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
"Server Maintenance...

Estimated Completion Time: 1-2 hours
Changes: Server Maintenance "

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If I hear another thing about Senior Photos, I'm going to kill someone. Just because I'm a senior, doesn't mean I have to make all the decisions.

My father pisses me off. He tells me that I'm not allowed over to my boyfriend's, because of the part of town he lives in. What the hell? That's messed up.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
when you go outside in swimming shorts and its really hot and you get sweaty and then your balls stick to the inside of your leg :(

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Oil was delivered... and the boiler's now packed in.

-_- Back to cold showers...
FUCK MY BROTHER.
...I'd really rather not: I don't know where he's been. In fact, I'd rather not think about where he's been...

But seriously, I'm sorry to hear your brother's causing you grief. AGAIN.
Tiff, give me a very sharp sword so I can hunt down my brother and kill him.
Once Skye's finished with it, I'm sure she'll be happy to lend it to you.

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Well, on a good note, I'm getting my bike back today.

On the pissed off note, my brother's coming back and might be spending the night here again.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Glad to hear you're getting your bike back, at least.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I think I broke something in my hand letting my rage get the better of me

crack

Donator
I have until the tenth to move out of the house.

Which wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the fact that I was just told now. Fucking love surprises.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Which wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the fact that I was just told now. Fucking love surprises.

*hugs and squeezes real tight* Moving away from friends and your hometown must really be awful. It sucks so much that you weren't even given a notice. If you ever need to talk I will be there! I will never ever let you feel lonely, I'll bug you constantly until you're so annoyed that you explode. :glomp:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA

You know, I'd give you a million Shizuos right now and not care about the world blowing up if it would make you feel better. :/

*HUGS*

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA

:( That sucks, crack. Sorry to hear that.

Work. Also, the fact that my mum's boyfriend is playing with a busted laptop that he's convinced he can get working again. And it is screeching non-stop. :ego:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
My brother left, went to his court date, discovered he won't have to have jail time and might be coming back here.

Mom said "they haven't discussed it yet", but before she said he was out on Thursday whether he was going to jail or not. It doesn't look good.

Trying to deal with Xbox support for a customer. Why did I even bother?

Lesson learned: If you buy a pts card and it tells you the code has already been used before you even use it, xbox won't do anything.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
To expand on what Meggy said: I'm pissed at life right now.

My mom found out today that she has stage two uterine and cervical cancer. The University of Washington is going to call in the next couple days and set up an appointment for her within the week. Her doctor thinks she going to have to have surgery again and then get radiation.

Also, my brother will be coming around a lot more because of Mom's diagnosis. Mom wants him around, though, so there's not much I can do. I can't complain or leave until he goes away either. I'm just going to have to suck it up this time... for how ever long that is.

Life sucks. BLEH. /rant

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
...shit.

I know it doesn't mean much of anything, but I fully empathize with what you're going through (my mom's breast cancer went into remission, then came back last year). I really hope you have really good, close, amazing friends to help you get through this, because no one should go through it alone.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
My mom found out today that she has stage two uterine and cervical cancer. The University of Washington is going to call in the next couple days and set up an appointment for her within the week. Her doctor thinks she going to have to have surgery again and then get radiation.

Also, my brother will be coming around a lot more because of Mom's diagnosis. Mom wants him around, though, so there's not much I can do. I can't complain or leave until he goes away either. I'm just going to have to suck it up this time... for how ever long that is.

I just had a grandfather pass away from cancer. Stage four lung cancer. I'm not very good at this, but I do emphasize with you and what you're going through. Stay strong.

Also, I have no idea on the context of your brother, but your mom is his mom too. Don't fight too much, alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom