Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I just got shocked... I turned on my bathroom light, a bulb went out and ZAP.

Now I'm all tingly.... *wobbles away*

So you got zapped =O

um I dunno but you might want to get that bulb replaced perhaps by a professional, bathroom fixtures can be hell to fiddle with.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yes, zapped! Shocked too, my expression was O___O.

Well, we have three bulbs above the mirror and they're always going out and breaking. I'm not really sure why, but it's kind of annoying since (especially now) I'm afraid to turn on the lights. xD I leave this to my parents. I'm not fucking with it. And I'll just... use the other bathroom now. :D

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Trying to work out my nominations for the TLS Awards 2010. Specifically, having to choose between Tiff and Amy for Nicest Member. }:{
^ totally blocked you on FB
Is this what was pissing you off at the time of posting, or is this just a general "screw you"? XD
I've been feeling really depressed for the past couple days. I feel alone and separated from life. I hate it.
*hugs* Don't make me post You're Not Alone! from FFIX again... my home PC can't handle youtube...
My kitty got outside again and she's not hanging out around the house like last time. Going to call the animal shelters in the morning. Left a box outside the door in case she comes back so she knows which house is hers...
:( Sorry to hear that, Brooke. You and your cat will be in my prayers. *hugs*

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Trying to work out my nominations for the TLS Awards 2010. Specifically, having to choose between Tiff and Amy for Nicest Member. }:{

You just made my day, Early. :glomp:

*hugs* Don't make me post You're Not Alone! from FFIX again... my home PC can't handle youtube...
LOL. I channeled all my sad, lonely feelings into writing fanfiction and I felt a lot better. But, thank you anyway. :D

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Really having no clue what to do besides go to work, the gym, play videogames and watch TV all week. And only the last three during the weekends.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The guy at work telling me he has boxer puppies. I WANT ONE. But I can't take one or I'll be kicked out of my house. waah. i want dah pup

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
But then I will have a cute puppy and no place to live D:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You don't understand.

Renegade Shepard says: Make your own rules, and force others to live by them. :oscar:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Mass Effect has bugs everywhere from the doors to the elevators

It's really breaking my enjoyment

Also the ctrl, alt and several of my letter keys are not working on my keyboard

WTFFF

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
You don't understand.

Renegade Shepard says: Make your own rules, and force others to live by them. :oscar:
That doesn't work, Omega. Especially when you eat a whole cheesecake and tell your body not to get fat. (That would be awesome if you could, though.)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That just means you need to fill that Renegade gauge more :oscar:

...if only it worked like that ;.;

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Really having no clue what to do besides go to work, the gym, play videogames and watch TV all week. And only the last three during the weekends.

Learn a new skill? That's always fun, but it takes a real commitment.

Who the fuck am I kidding, I joined the goddamn Navy.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Mass Effect has bugs everywhere from the doors to the elevators

It's really breaking my enjoyment

Also the ctrl, alt and several of my letter keys are not working on my keyboard

WTFFF

Let's see... one time I ended up running around in the sky instead of the Normandy... then I got stuck on a bridge in the Presidium... then my pistol went permanently missing from my hand and the inventory (that was not fucking cool, I had to revert to a much earlier save)... then my first time going down the Ilos trench, a low gravity glitch kicked in and the Mako was slow bouncing all over the place, that was fun...

Then there's ME2... in Jacob's loyalty mission I somehow walked into the ocean and got stuck underwater... and in Grunt's recruitment mission I got blasted onto a ceiling wire somehow and couldn't get down...

Wow, your glitches are funny at least. ME2 I had no problems with but ME1 I kept getting stuck and not able to move and having to revert my save. ME2 autosaves > ME1 autosaves

This annoying weather can't make up it's mind. It's rain one moment, nice the next and thunderstorming the minute after that.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I am unhappy because I don't have any glitch stories, especially hilarious ones like getting stuck in the sky :(

Also, work today for the first time in five days. Dislike. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom