Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Sitting in my apartment crying because I am scared of flunking Quantitative Analysis lab and I don't want to be on academic probation again.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I just beat Cod: Black Ops on hardened.
It must have glitched.

BECAUSE I GOT FUCK ALL ACHIEVEMENT POINTS TO SHOW FOR IT
so angry right now, only reason I played it on hardened was to get the 100gp achievement.
rage

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Coughing too hard and putting my fucking back out. Christ I'm old!

I just beat Cod: Black Ops on hardened.
It must have glitched.

BECAUSE I GOT FUCK ALL ACHIEVEMENT POINTS TO SHOW FOR IT
so angry right now, only reason I played it on hardened was to get the 100gp achievement.
rage

Can you look back and see which levels you've completed on what difficulty? Stephen and I had this problem with our Insane Gears2 playthrough and it turned out one level didn't register as beaten on Insane, so we redid that one and it popped up.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Tonight, a "friend" that I haven't contacted in a while because whenever we talk, the conversation always, always ends up about her, texted me. She asked me why I haven't returned any of her messages and I told her that I've been really busy because my mom has been feeling so bad and I'm having to take care of things around the house in addition to working. Her response? To launch into a four page text about how much her life sucks because this guy who just slept with her friend now likes her.

My mom has cancer. CANCER. She feels like hell and she's weaker than I ever seen her before in my life. I'm worried and freaked out and stressed.

Couldn't you at least asked how we're doing first before talking about yourself?

Excuse me as I go punch something.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
got a spider bite and it became a skin infection, had to go to the ER

now I'm taking painkillers and antibiotics that make me all groggy, and my first day of work at my second job is tomorrow

jfc my life

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
got a spider bite and it became a skin infection, had to go to the ER

now I'm taking painkillers and antibiotics that make me all groggy, and my first day of work at my second job is tomorrow

jfc my life

HOLY CRAP. O_O I'm glad you're okay, that must suck. :glomp:

Getting my roots touched up by the same lady who did my hair colour originally, and now having bright red roots and dull brown with highlights for the rest.

If I wanted my roots to be a different colour I wouldn't have spent the money. Also, offering to freshen up the rest of the colour so that it matches kind of implies you leave the colour in for more than 2 mins. I'm no expert, but come on.

And no, I don't want the colour to dull after a couple of washes, I want it to look the right way when I leave the salon. Whatever, not going back there again.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Tonight, a "friend" that I haven't contacted in a while because whenever we talk, the conversation always, always ends up about her, texted me. She asked me why I haven't returned any of her messages and I told her that I've been really busy because my mom has been feeling so bad and I'm having to take care of things around the house in addition to working. Her response? To launch into a four page text about how much her life sucks because this guy who just slept with her friend now likes her.

My mom has cancer. CANCER. She feels like hell and she's weaker than I ever seen her before in my life. I'm worried and freaked out and stressed.

Couldn't you at least asked how we're doing first before talking about yourself?

Excuse me as I go punch something.

I have a 'friend' like that. They're literally the worst.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I went to the doctor today and I had some hackjob take my blood and dig around in my arm cause they couldn't find it. ._.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Finally realizing just how bad I fucked up with the best thing that ever happened to me, my ex, and with that realizing just how much time I've wasted not saying the things I want to say and not doing the things I want to do because I'm too busy worrying about consequences that probably won't even happen.

I'm sick of procrastinating, I'm sick of pretending that nothing ever bothers me, I'm sick of being so fucking lazy all the time, I'm sick of my goddamn self-confidence issues that stop me from showing people the real me, I'm sick of being my own worst enemy.

Not anymore. I'm done with it, all the fucking walls I've put up over the years, all the regret over not doing this or saying that, all of it. That's not the way I want to live my life and I'm fucking done telling myself that it'll all magically get better just because I'm a good person because it won't unless I get off my ass and do something about it.

And I'm fucking pissed it's taken me this long to get my head out of the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom