Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
We have rats and/or mice in our garage and they're gnawing through everything and leaving their droppings everywhere.

Leaving the poison trays around the garage, but from this moment on, I officially hate the little bastards. :@

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
That's so sad! I can't believe you're trying to kill the poor mousies. *sniffles* Send them to me, they are my favorite animal. D;

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Waking up to a text from a friend saying something really bad had happened, and she'd probably talk with me about it later. Still nothing. :'(
We have rats and/or mice in our garage and they're gnawing through everything and leaving their droppings everywhere.

Leaving the poison trays around the garage, but from this moment on, I officially hate the little bastards. :@
Well, I'm only a novice at it, but I've played Mousehunt on facebook. D'you wish to hire my services? :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

If you watch Sunny - call Charlie. xD

Sucks about the infestation, though >< When I lived with my mom, we had mice/rats in this house we lived in. Hardwood floors = never being able to sleep with the little buggers running around driving the cat nuts.

This is why I love having cats. Sure, you find a headless one outside your doorstep every now and then, but I like to think he's bringing me presents the only way he knows how. [/creepy]

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I had to drive on frozen, icy roads this morning.

I always forget how much I dislike snow until I have to drive in it.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
People that sign up for secret santa, then ask me to rig it so they get each other. Why you sign up for secret santa? Just buy each other gifts and don't sign up. idgi

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
My internet router, it keeps cutting out on me so if I'm in the middle of say oh I dunno purchasing stuff off itunes there's those few moments when I'm wondering did my account get debited or did it get cancelled? Annoying as fook.

Me: So this small task is all I want you do to tonight, is that going to be okay?
Co-worker: Oh ya that won't take long at all.
Me: Great, when you get done that there are a couple more little things we can get started.

2 hours later

Me (thinking): Oh by won't take you long you meant will take you all night to not even do a third of the work and therefore leave all this stuff for everyone tomorrow. Great...

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Finding another laptop to add to my 'considering' list. But, now I have to go look up Asus. :rage:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I have a feeling I'm about to receive awful and heartbreaking news... And I'm scared.

So I can't stop thinking about it no matter what. .__. It pisses me off because I hate the feeling. T_T

Edit: And there it is... Fuck.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I have a feeling I'm about to receive awful and heartbreaking news... And I'm scared.

So I can't stop thinking about it no matter what. .__. It pisses me off because I hate the feeling. T_T
I know that feeling... still waiting to hear back from my friend from yesterday to hear what's affecting her. .__.

Right now, my indecisiveness is pissing me off. For now, I'm going to have to follow Headmaster Cid's advice:

"...Once you've come to a decision, follow through with it and give it your all, so you have no regrets. However... If you're undecided and unsure, stay that way, and follow through with your indecision. Being caught in the middle is the worst."

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
To aid you in your indecisiveness, here's are some excellent words to live by:

"The initial reaction is usually the correct one."

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
But for me the initial reaction is to dither, lol. XD

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Let me save you the trouble :oscar:
Fine by me! :awesome:

@Tiff: I'm so sorry things are hard for you right now. :(

*reaches through computer screen with phantom arms to hug you* If you need someone to talk to, you always have me... and a ton of other people on here.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
*huggles* It's not that it's hard for me... it's hard for someone else extremely close to me. :( And there's nothing I can do or say to help.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I have no money for Black Friday, and I can't get a stable internet connection.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Birds shitting on me >: (

Oh man that is just bad luck

I haven't had a bird shit on me since like year 2 in primary school >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom