Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
ANORA YOU FUCKING TRAITOROUS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:FFFUUU:

Edit: Now that she's talking to me again, all I hear is blah blah blah IM A DUMB BLONDE BITCH blah blah.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
ANORA YOU FUCKING TRAITOROUS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:FFFUUU:

Edit: Now that she's talking to me again, all I hear is blah blah blah IM A DUMB BLONDE BITCH blah blah.
ya gotta love the whole 'im sorry but REALLY it was your fault what were you thinking' thing she has going on. throwing alistair at her, whether you like him or not, is pretty much tantamount to throwing him in a lion's den.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I really, really want to kill her. >(

I love Alistair. ;_; So bitch needs to back away. :awesome:

On topic:
I love Thanksgiving for the food and company etc, but all of my friends are off with their families which leaves me stuck with mine... FUUUUUU. Almost every year I'm with a friend, so this is so awkward for me... X_x

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I was talking about some of my rl friends.

Actually, a lot of my internet friends are more mature than my rl ones. Which is kind of scary. :P
It is. If I'm amongst your mature friends, you're in trouble. :P

Pfft, my MSN Messenger has a lot of problems as is... it doesn't always recognise my friends when they're online. :shifty:

OK, so, this poster I ordered never showed up. I contacted the company online selling it, and they apologised and offered to send out a duplicate (I received the e-mail making the offer this morning). I accepted the offer.

The originally ordered poster turned up while I was at work today.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
How does getting a free duplicate piss you off? XD
Because I'm an honest man, and I said I would return one if I ended up with two. :P

So, I'm having to pay out on the postage when the second one turns up; unless they haven't dispatched it yet, of course. Which is what I hope.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
[Off-topic] Addressing the "Links not working" issue in MSNs below 2011 Version, Microsoft temporarily disabled web links throughout the entire network, due to a very nasty worm trying to spread itself through random links in the messengers, making people think the other person sent said link. Once you click it, the worm downloads to your PC and the process is repeated pretty much. This doesn't include 2011 cuz said version has a built-in Link Safety feature.

[On-topic] 2011 is still pure shit tho.

~ Raz

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
hngh
lady gaga
so much
not only have i had about 3 nightmares about her to-date, i decide to play bad romance on expert on rock band.
then i ripped my knuckle off during the chorus

FUCK YOU

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Ugh, Lady Gaga is Epic Fail, (no offense to any LG fans here). She makes me mad every time I see her >_>. I only like maybe 2 of her songs but that's it. Ke$ha made me mad too yesterday. Idk how she gets good marks for singing, all she does is talk to a beat. (again, no offense to Ke$ha fans).

Sorry, partly venting XP.

~ Raz

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tumblr_lbkx9xecaQ1qdq0mzo1_500.jpg

Misaka

You d-dummy!
AKA
I-it's not like I wanted you to know my ACF username or anything! I-idiot! (Magitek)
Muscle heads, hate 'em.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Pfft, my MSN Messenger has a lot of problems as is... it doesn't always recognise my friends when they're online.

Mine does this annoying thing where it automatically blocks anyone I add to my friendslist so I have to go unblock them. It was quite annoying when I didn't realize it at first. XD

all she does is talk to a beat.

About glitter.

no offense

Vl5Ol.jpg

Mine does this annoying thing where it automatically blocks anyone I add to my friendslist so I have to go unblock them. It was quite annoying when I didn't realize it at first. XD

Ya that was pretty stupid until I figured out how to stop it.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Precisely, you're not far from me. Bet your enjoying this fookin' weather just as much.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
beign a girl and having to pick outfits
i don't fucking know what to wear, i didn't know there was a world beyond plaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom