Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
not going to see tron legacy tonight. :\

Feeling like I was going to faint at work only half way through the shift, and then realizing there's no one else who could take my shift tomorrow which means I might feel the same or worse tomorrow... and the next day... and the next day...

I'm just not cut out for this.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I was finally able to get on the computer earlier tonight, but then my computer starts acting up by dropping wi-fi and freezing on me. I've had to restart it twice already and it's still acting up.

Fuck this, I'm going to bed.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Related to the aforementioned invasion by relatives, my other halfs refusal/inablity to find out what their fucking plans are and keep me fucking informed. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?! (I cant ask because they are not my relatives and so it would be weird)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm sorry, Audi. :c I hope you can get her to change her mind.

A friend of mine is apparently moving to California... and he told everyone but me, though we were talking normally recently, he decided to ignore me these past two days and I know he's seen my messages and even asked me to hang out beforehand but now I guess he's off to live in Cali without saying good bye, or responding to any message.

Nice guy.

crack

Donator
Not that anything ever happens, but I can't help getting anxious every time I hear shit going on between North and South Korea. So much for sleep tonight.

Vendel

Banned
People that self-medicate until they reach a breaking point. Then it's incoherent rambling and threatening to kill yourself a week before Christmas.

Tis the fucking season I guess.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Sanding floorboards with nothing but a hand sander.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
There's a mouse in my house!! :aah:

It showed up last night while we were watching the Jets game. I saw it first and started screaming, but no one believed me :( Dad: "Are you sure you saw it?" Me: "Well, I do often hallucinate seeing little grey mice. WTH, guys?"

Then my mom saw it and screamed. We had it trapped, but it was too smart and got out. Then my sister-in-law saw it and started screaming. Then it ran upstairs where we lost it. Then my mom saw it later last night, but it got away.

All in all, there was a lot of screaming and jumping. And it's still running around somewhere. :no: waaaaaaah!!

EDIT:
pop011.jpg
<---surprisingly accurate

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
When crazy drunken shenanigans fail.

Waking up in a puddle of puke is NOT fun.

amen to that sister

I just called my best friend Fiona to her face.
Sure, they both end in 'na'. BUT THIS IS TOO FAR I MUST WASH DESSIES OUT OF MY SYSTEM

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I dreamt my shed was full of owls and parrots and there was a koala bear in the garden and I was like, this is totally awesome.

Then I woke up and reality disappointed me with its lack of backyard koala and a flock of owls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom