Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
The opening manager moving shit around he wasn't supposed to all day and not doing his other shit. Then when I get in he walks out and leaves a big fucking mess behind that I had to clean up. Then do all the shit he didn't do then move all the shit back he moved. Then my own work. It was supposed to be my day off too. :(

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Cold weather aggrivating my tendonitis in my achilles tendons. >.< Whenever I try to put any speed into my walking, I look like Herr Flick.
i was meant to be writing and drawing today
but i played halo instead
fml
I was meant to be studying for a test.
But drawing and writing instead.

:fffuuu:
Oh, you guys. :awesome:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
This absolutely, unbelievably, spinechillingly, cold weather. I'm just not tolerating it, my work is like an ice box and its just cold and horrible, the skin on my hands is beginnning to crack and bleed with the cold. I honestly don't think anyone in the UK was prepared for the temperatures to drop so sharply this winter.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Catching some stupid cold so close to Christmas when I just found out that I'll be traveling. D: This is the only chance I'll have in a while to see my nephew and niece, dammit!

Still going. Hmph.

Ghost X

Driving my licenceless 40-year-old cousin around everywhere to find a job because he's found himself in a 'sink or swim' scenario. If he don't get a job soon, he's fuuucked, or at least will lose his AUD$500,000 house. Imagine working your whole life to buy something, just to have it taken away. You don't get them years back.

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
When my girlfriend drags me around town all day; which is fine, but spending nearly two hours at a fabric designer shop with beds that say -Do not sit here- meaning you're completely screwed is not fine.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Mog's long ass username making the titles of the threads all scrunched up when he's the last commenter on something.

MY EYES ARE HURTING TRYING TO READ THE SMASHED TEXT.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
MYSELF..FOR GETTING OUT OF BED WHILE STILL DREAMING.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
SO I WAS PLAYING ASSCREED HAVING A GREAT TIME AND THEN I FELL INTO THE WATER

DESYNCHRONIZATION... FUUUUUUU /resets game/

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
When my girlfriend drags me around town all day; which is fine, but spending nearly two hours at a fabric designer shop with beds that say -Do not sit here- meaning you're completely screwed is not fine.

Run away!!!!

On topic.....When I actually can't think of anything that I'm pissed off about. This never happens. I'm frightened. Someone - please hold me! ;_;

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^I'm confused, youre pissed of by the Cookie Monster, Cookie Monster on here.....or the concept of flippancy? :huh:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
my creepy coworker is sitting next to me on the computers and he smells bad and keeps mumbling to himself. it's kinda freaking me out

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
None of the above. I'm pissed ofc by multiple things, all of which are very deserving of flippancy. :monster:

Worked hard for the past week on a present for someone. When it was all ready to get burned to a disc I noticed a problem... one that I don't think I can fix and that might mean all this work has been for nothing.

fuck

EDIT: Thank goodness, it's only 4 out of 51 things I need to fix. I'm still not sure if it'll work, but it's much better than what I originally thought.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
my creepy coworker is sitting next to me on the computers and he smells bad and keeps mumbling to himself. it's kinda freaking me out

Hoze him down with Febreeze, the world will thank you for it!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Christ I am tired of the same old shit in my life.

I really need a change.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Computer Lab trashed! #!#%*(%$# goddamn delinquents. computers broken, chairs & desks all over the damn place. Where the fuck was the teacher?! GRR I am so angry right now.

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Sometimes I see new posts so I click on the ‘New posts’ and then

5283454221_c4a549e31a_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom