Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
my creepy coworker is sitting next to me on the computers and he smells bad and keeps mumbling to himself. it's kinda freaking me out

SMELLY BOY

He sounds like Tommy Wiseau though.

OT: I don't have budget for fuel. </3 no dubai road trip for me.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I am incredibly tired.
Also it's minus 8. That's a whole 5 degrees below my favourite temperature

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I missed passing my CPA exam by 5 points and it costs me another $300 to take the section again.

jesus harold christ

$300 is like putting a burning poker through your wallet

That really sucks =/

ForceStealer

Double Growth
And should I fail again, which I of course do not intend to do, but it will cost be another $300. AND that's only one of 4 parts, I already paid for all 4 parts once (which is about $1000). But any part I fail or am unable to take in the 6 months from when I was approved i'll have to pay for those again.

That's right, I was approved in October, and any tests I fail to take by April 19th I have to pay for again despite not having even taken it. And they don't test in December or March. So I actually only have 4 months.

Its painfully obvious this system was designed by accountants.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yikes Force, that's awful. D;

People that think they're perfect, and have inflated egos when they really shouldn't.

Someone that says they have something to tell you, and never bring it up again.
Going off of that, also a person that will bring something up and then say "Nevermind" // "It's not important". Why bring it up then? >_> It's even worse if they keep bringing it up. ._.

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The Christmas present I ordered for my brother on the 15th just shipped yesterday. It is scheduled to be delivered on the 28th :sadpanda: I bought him something else, so at least he will have a present, but that makes me so mad.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
three members of my family saying
'You don't have red hair' when they saw me drawing fiona
FUCK MY LIFe

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
When you keep applying for jobs and you never get a call back. Even worse when you DO get an interview (two in fact) and yet you still don't get called back. Makes me wonder if I'll ever move out of my parents house before I'm 30.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Not sleeping well last night and being woken up this morning by my cell phone... which wasn't even for me, but for my mom.

Now, I'm dead tired, but can't go back to sleep. I HATE YOU, MORNINGS.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I really need to catch up with the story and OVA posts for Destrillians. So, I decide I'll save the web page as a file, and get up to date at my leisure.

But the save freezes at 18% completion. Why? True, Dessie story posts are plenty wordy, but still...

...Wait, what's this? What's the last thing on the page it says it was saving? A path to an online album... with KamenRider in the source path...

GODDAMN IT, MUMBLE!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Sorry, Kris, but I laughed. ;.;

So I did something bad at work on a recorded line. Like, instant write up if I'm lucky bad. And I have two more calls for Quality to grade between now and tomorrow. I am freaking out...I may hate my job, but I do NEED it, for the time being.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Did you get overheard calling one of your customers a cuntbasket?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I really need to catch up with the story and OVA posts for Destrillians. So, I decide I'll save the web page as a file, and get up to date at my leisure.

But the save freezes at 18% completion. Why? True, Dessie story posts are plenty wordy, but still...

...Wait, what's this? What's the last thing on the page it says it was saving? A path to an online album... with KamenRider in the source path...

GODDAMN IT, MUMBLE!

Final Attack Ride-o

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Son of a bitch I just got turned down again after a phone interview on Tuesday. (At least they got back to me at all, I guess.)

It really is incredible that someone with a degree (3.55 GPA), accounting experience, and in the process of taking the CPA can't get a job. I can't interview THAT poorly. In fact, 2 places very specifically told me I would have gotten the job but for ONE guy that had just more experience than I did.

asdjfagovdkbnaoidfkb :aah:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
2nr1y0i.png

Translation: Too much work, not getting enough time to do it.

Also, co-workers that are annoying because they try to repeat and expand on the exact same thing you just said like they know what you're talking about, :monster:.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Fucking people that feel the need to drive fast on snow covered and slippery roads then cause an accident. Bitch caused 3000$ in damage to my truck cause she was busy texting to her boyfriend, It never ceases to amaze me.

:facepalm3:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom