Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Home computer breaking down, leaving me netless for about a week. :doh:

Also, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and Dragon Quest IX both being in the shops now, and I really can't afford either. :<
People who make drama out of literally NOTHING.
Oh yeah? WELL FUCK YOU *runs out crying*

:P jk

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My ex ignoring me. I do deserve it however since I ran away and ignored her for a good year which just makes me feel even worse. I just want her to respond to the reasons why I did it so I at least have some closure. =/

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i slept for like 4 hours or something, and still have about 1k words to write
even though im jacked up on like a red bull, relentless and 2 cups of coffee, feel absolutely exhausted.
fuck this

then i keep thinking that i could write like 1000 words for dessies in about 1/2 hour and it really doesnt help

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Gah this advert. It makes me do nothing but cringe

AND I CANNOT GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD IT IS DETERRIORATING ME

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
sofa adverts are also pretty bad
tbh, i want to know if the sale at dfs ever ends

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
haha. British rappers.
icon_chuckel.gif
http://www.svufans.net/forums/posting.php?mode=reply&f=6&t=11930#

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
So I'm at work, and my manager is like "ALRIGHT, I WANT THIS DELIVERY DONE BY THE TIME YOU GO HOME." So there's three of us doing three pallets of stock (people who know me, know I work at Morrison's and I have finally left the customer service desk after getting sick of people complaining about the most stupid things.)

ANYWAY. So I start.

And then he calls me to the tills every hour when it gets busy.

And I'm like "You want this delivery done, leave me aloooonnnnnneeeee."

And he's like "Just 20 minutes."

More like an hour.

And then he proceeds to say "better get a move on on that delivery eh?"

RAGEEEEE.

We got most of it done though.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
British rap is amazing.
see :

I have never seen anything as hilarious as Adri trying to dance to this while we were out on my birthday.

FUCKING LOL

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The thingy part of my glasses that goes behind my ear keeps detaching from the rest of the frame and UGH I can't stand it

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm coughing pretty much incessantly and my nose is running. Gods frakking damn it I did not need to get sick.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I would trade sleep schedules with you so fast ;.;

I MISS STAYING UP UNTIL SIX IN THE MORNING

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I feel like I'm going to die. This is easily the sickest I've been in years.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Not having, or at least feeling like I don't have, the energy to do anything. i have got to clean up this room, and I start school next week... *sigh*
I feel like I'm going to die. This is easily the sickest I've been in years.

I do hope you'll be feeling better very soon WtP. *hugs* I'm sorry you feel so horrible.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Not having, or at least feeling like I don't have, the energy to do anything. i have got to clean up this room, and I start school next week... *sigh*

I do hope you'll be feeling better very soon WtP. *hugs* I'm sorry you feel so horrible.

Don't hug Aaron, you'll catch the flu too. In fact, everyone stay the hell away from him

nah im just kiddin wit ya

Feel better soon, Aaron, I had the flu a few years ago and that shit hits.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It must be the flu. I have a temperature of 102.7 degrees Fahrenheit and I keep coughing incessantly, plus I keep getting dizzy. I'm going to the doctor in about an hour so I'll see what I end up having.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Last time I got really sick (as in sick enough to have to stay at home) was like eight years ago or something, I can't even remember.

Last few days I gots the sniffles, that's about it. Makes my voice all low(er) and manly(er). Now I just need a good boozing to get fucking Barry White.

@thread, day spent at work doing nothing but solve (read: coordinate solving of) problems instead of doing what I got hired to do. Then again, probably got hired to problem-solving too. Might get a new job at a proper software company soon though, not sure yet and haven't decided whether I'll go yet. Still, got invited to a third talk already, so it's promising enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom