i have an exam tomorrow.
i only had about 5 hours sleep today
i have the most soul crushing headache ever

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
tbh everyone should dance when they go out to a club
This. So hard. Clubs are a chance for you to get your rave on.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Temperature up to 103.5°F (you know, .8°F worse than it was a few days ago). Aren't antibiotics supposed to lower your temperature?

Regarding clubs I wish you could actually hear other people talk in them. Going there to dance is all well and good - I'd go to them way more often if you could dance and talk to other people. It might just be a U.S. thing, but I can never hear a damn thing anyone else says. Not exactly the best way to meet people.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Don't you have like couches and booths set aside in a quieter place so you can chat?
Most places here in the UK have that

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^no. You get a fever due to immune response - the antibodies go to work, and your temperature goes up. Antibiotics work with the immune system, and help bolster its ability to fight off whatever it is making you sick. That's why they don't help HIV patients as much - low T cell count = less immune response.

That your fever hasn't broken, abs gas instead gotten worse, is a good sign right now, if anything. If it's still like that in another couple of days, then that would be the time to start worrying a bit.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Sarah Palin.
Oh my god will you just die.

Surely she understands the other connotations of the term 'blood libel'.

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE CAN BE THIS RETARDED

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
^no. You get a fever due to immune response - the antibodies go to work, and your temperature goes up. Antibiotics work with the immune system, and help bolster its ability to fight off whatever it is making you sick. That's why they don't help HIV patients as much - low T cell count = less immune response.

That your fever hasn't broken, abs gas instead gotten worse, is a good sign right now, if anything. If it's still like that in another couple of days, then that would be the time to start worrying a bit.
oic, thanks. Still I was supposed to be better by about midway through Tuesday, which I'm clearly not.

Sarah Palin.
Oh my god will you just die.

Surely she understands the other connotations of the term 'blood libel'.

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE CAN BE THIS RETARDED
I agree so fucking much. YOU DO NOT GET TO USE THAT TERM, YOU SPOILED, CLUELESS, INSENSITIVE, MONSTROUS BITCH. YOU HAVE NEVER SUFFERED ONE ONE-THOUSANDTH OF THE PERSECUTION JEWS HAVE SUFFERED THROUGHOUT HISTORY, AND YOU NEVER FUCKING WILL. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP ABUSING MY PEOPLE'S HISTORY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
yeah, generally the immune system puts the body into fever so that white blood cells can react faster than at normal body temp.

which tends to make the owner of said immune system feel pretty miserable, especially when a fever response is not warranted

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't dance.

Although this is the reason I don't go to clubs.

That reminds me of a thing that pisses me off... being dragged to a club. You know, you're just out in the town, and your friends all want to go and you're just in the back of the car like "Fuck that. -_-". I remember I asked my friend what the point of going to a club was and she got offended, lol. Sure dancing is fun... but for how long? *shrugs* It just gets boring to me.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Finding out that actor Pete Postlethwaite died over New Years. :(

He was awesome. And Terry Pratchett's first choice to play Sam Vimes.
My parents knowing about my stomach problems and how right now I can only eat bland foods, and then calling me down for dinner when they have ordered pizza. >_> Then later, calling me down to eat chili when they know I am restricted from spicy foods. Pizza and chili are both things that I absolutely LOVE.

So... they can't remember I exist when I'm well, but now that I'm not they call me down to eat food that I can't... I think I see a deeper meaning behind these actions. >_>
It's official: your rents are dicks. -_-

EDIT
then i keep thinking that i could write like 1000 words for dessies in about 1/2 hour and it really doesnt help
^This is actually scary......
haha. British rappers.
Check out early episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway? See Stephen Fry rapping refusing to rap.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
The fact it has taken me literally ten minutes of my only break just to finally get to this page.

SERIOUSLY THIS COMPUTER IS USUALLY NEVER THAT BAD WHAT THE FUCK

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Sure dancing is fun... but for how long? *shrugs* It just gets boring to me.

You dance and you drink (preferably both) until it's not fun anymore, and then you do something else. Preferably with more drinking.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
WILL NEED TO BUY HEADPHONES BECAUSE OF FUCKING BUILDERS FUCKING ABOUT ON THE ROOF (THAT IS RIGHT ABOVE MY HEAD) AT 8 IN THE MORNING. WHAT THE FUCK RARAYBDWJNJRAGE RAGE RAAAAAAGE BLOOD AND VIOLENCE

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Octorawk said:
Did she bother to ask you to stop first? Because if she didn't she fails as a teacher. If she did ask you to stop and you kept doing it that means youre an ASBO

Lol no. She just took it off me and told me to use my laptop. I’m not an ASBO :awesome:

Octorawk said:
chaffiness

I hate it when you see chavs all dressed in white with their trousers down low. And then when they talk. *Shivers*

Common British Chav said:
aww blad you startin? cos yo dont mess wiv me yeahh cuz ill shank ya innit bruv, cus you knowz i is arder den yous!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I can't find FFX on my old ps2 collections... FFFFUCK. Haven't the gods pissed on me enough?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Drama. Baseless, senseless, pointless drama. And from less than ten words, even. And here you're supposed to be an adult. =/

Additionally...tonight is the birthday dinner for my sister. My presence is expected, and I really don't want to go. -__-

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world.jpg

it makes me sad it is not me

EDIT: also my fucking professor assigning not one
not two
BUT 150 FUCKING HOMEWORK PROBLEMS DUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY BECAUSE HE FUCKING FEELS LIKE IT HURR DURR DESPITE THE FACT THAT EVERY DAY OF THIS FUCKING WEEK I HAVE BEEN GETTING OFF SCHOOL AND WORKING UNTIL FUCKING 8 AT NIGHT WHEN I GO HOME AND PREPARE SHIT FOR THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE I HAVE NO FUCKING TIME TO DO ANYTHING ELSE

NOT TO MENTION IT IS THE WORST FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT PROGRAM THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE AND IS IN NO WAY USER FRIENDLY

JESUS FUCK

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I call Target about a potential job and the one time I call...is during THE ONLY HALF HOUR LUNCH BREAK WHERE THE PHONE LINE IS UNAVAILABLE. Why? ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom