Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Apple Mouses.

no seriously who the fuck came up with a mouse which had a single button and thought 'WOW THIS IS A FABULOUS FUCKING IDEA NO WAY THIS WILL CONFUSE PEOPLE IN THE LEAST!'

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The thermostat making an annoying sound. At a tempo. It's so hard to think straight with pst...pst...pst...pst.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
The thermostat making an annoying sound. At a tempo. It's so hard to think straight with pst...pst...pst...pst.

Trust me when I say it's a lot worse when it's not at tempo. *twitch*

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Apple Mouses.

no seriously who the fuck came up with a mouse which had a single button and thought 'WOW THIS IS A FABULOUS FUCKING IDEA NO WAY THIS WILL CONFUSE PEOPLE IN THE LEAST!'

Is it one of those which have this pea-sized ball in the middle to scroll your finger over a few millimeters at a time

TWICE THE INNOVATION

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Sleeping until 5pm and missing all the stuff I needed to get done.

Then waking up to a letter telling me I missed an appointment that I never even heard about.

And my router stopped working with my modem over the whole weekend so I have to sit right next to it, in a chair that hurt my back until I rearranged the rest of the furniture.

Also I was supposed to have a patch test (where they apply stuff to your back to see what you're allergic to) which I'm thinking of cancelling because I don't want to spend a whole week not being able to bathe properly/exercise/hard labour/wear nice clothes and have to go back and forth to the hospital at 9am in the morning. But it's probably helpful to know that so I should really go.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
You know what pisses me off? I'm sick of people trying so fucking hard to defend me, simply because they think I can't fight my own battles or because of my gender. Fucking hell, I'm so tired of this shit! I hate being treated special and 'princess-y'! I just want to be treated normally and part of things as well as handling my own damn battles. I don't want any damn help unless I fucking ask for it, ugh!

Sure I may not be a good debater and I'm not very physically strong, but dammit I can still do something. My family does this the most to me but others have done so as well, my old bestie included. Then my own family can never seem to be happy about anything for me, I tell her I started dating my current bf Jesse and what do I get? Friction and "he might do this/he might do that" yadda yadda.

Ugh, I just want people to let me make my own fucking decisions, I'm not a fucking kid anymore! If I need help, I'll ask for it, I don't want it if I don't need it!

~ Raz

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My parents knowing about my stomach problems and how right now I can only eat bland foods, and then calling me down for dinner when they have ordered pizza. >_> Then later, calling me down to eat chili when they know I am restricted from spicy foods. Pizza and chili are both things that I absolutely LOVE.

So... they can't remember I exist when I'm well, but now that I'm not they call me down to eat food that I can't... I think I see a deeper meaning behind these actions. >_>

Having something exciting happen today and also my wireless is down so I wasn't able to go on MSN and talk to my friends about it.

I have an interview... with a really awesome company... for a really awesome job. More awesome than Gamestop. Will tell more later.

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Today my Teacher confiscated all my pens because she didn't want me spinning them around. I ended up using my laptop for the rest of the day. It's not my fault, it's just a habit. Sometimes, I don't even know I'm doing it!
:smashedmonster:
:ego:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Today my Teacher confiscated all my pens because she didn't want me spinning them around. I ended up using my laptop for the rest of the day. It's not my fault, it's just a habit. Sometimes, I don't even know I'm doing it!

I'm really tired, and read this as 'confiscated all my pants'. It took me a full 15 seconds to realize that didn't make any sense.

And the reason I'm so tired is because I've been up since 430 as I had to drive my parents to the airport so they could go to Mexico without me. T________T

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000

Did she bother to ask you to stop first? Because if she didn't she fails as a teacher. If she did ask you to stop and you kept doing it that means youre an ASBO :lol:

Things that piss me off: the fact that I have just eaten 3 eggs in quick sucession and shouldnt have. Also chaffiness.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have to go back to work tomorrow, after being spoiled by the ten-day vacation the LAST time I had days off :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
gods frakking damn it I was supposed to be feeling better by now, according to my doctor. I most assuredly do not. I felt like I was going to throw up this morning and spent about five minutes hunched over the toilet bracing for an onslaught of vomit that never actually came. My temperature has dropped a degree or so but I've been coughing pretty much incessantly and have lost my voice. Definitely not going to be well enough to head into work tomorrow; I already called in sick. Before I got this illness I think I'd called in sick exactly twice.

Also apparently I don't have the flu, although I didn't understand what the doctor said I do have.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Got really hyped over the prospect of a new job, went into the interview all happy and confident and blagged my arse off for every question they wanted. Practically walked out there being told "Wow were really impressed" then get back to my current job only to have a message on my phone an hour and half later saying I didn't get it and an email from the recruiter apologising that I didnt get it and then telling me the job was actually earmarked for another person but legally they had to advertise the position anyway.

CUNTS!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Got really hyped over the prospect of a new job, went into the interview all happy and confident and blagged my arse off for every question they wanted. Practically walked out there being told "Wow were really impressed" then get back to my current job only to have a message on my phone an hour and half later saying I didn't get it and an email from the recruiter apologising that I didnt get it and then telling me the job was actually earmarked for another person but legally they had to advertise the position anyway.

CUNTS!

dick move of the year

>:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
SECOND TIME SOMEONE ASKED ME FOR HELP IN A SHOP I DON'T WORK AT

GUYS I DON'T WORK HERE DO YOU JUST ASK RANDOM PEOPLE OFF THE STREET TO HELP YOU FIND PRODUCTS IN A STORE

MY GOD

CUNTS!

Ya that totally sucks. Surprised they had to still do the interviews though. I thought in those situations they just had to say "ya we looked around and this guy is the best".

Well, hopefully they think of you in the future or something like that.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I just spent what I am certain had to be three hours tossing and turning with not a wink of sleep. I kept looking over at the clock expecting it to be six hours later. Nope. Maybe an hour after the previous time I looked, with no recollection of being sleep. I have no idea how the hell you're supposed to get to sleep when you're this frakking sick. Given that I've virtually incessantly been either coughing or suffering from a runny nose I'm not sure there has been any opportunity for sleep to speak of.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
When my friends and I decide to go to a dance club and no one dances except me, and maybe like, my friend and his girlfriend. And like the rest of my friends like, refuse to budge or mingle or pull some random girl to the dance floor (it works) or anything, like.

Like its one thing if we're going to a bar or some shitty backroom place where dancing is optional, that's fine, but if we're at a place where the sole express reason is to like, dance, then uh. I'm not even saying 'fuck people who don't dance at clubs' but I mean don't be all like 'UH WHAT ARE YOU DOING????' either

It doesn't really piss me off or anything but its like hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom