Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Also, I've been depressed, angry, and bitter for the last several weeks and I'm fairly sure it's at least partially my fault for being absurdly afraid of making changes in my life. I don't really have the slightest idea how to fix it either.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Also, I've been depressed, angry, and bitter for the last several weeks and I'm fairly sure it's at least partially my fault for being absurdly afraid of making changes in my life. I don't really have the slightest idea how to fix it either.

One step at a time, son, :monster:. Go to the gym tomorrow, for example.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Vinyl rip I made came out fucked up because my computer skipped a few seconds of the recording for no apparent raisin. I guess I can just re-record the one track that got messed up, but it's still annoying.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Also, regarding MLP, I could barely care less about it but accounts I've read on another forum have made it sound like the show creators are deliberately trying to make it appeal to more than just "six-year-old girls".

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Also, regarding MLP, I could barely care less about it but accounts I've read on another forum have made it sound like the show creators are deliberately trying to make it appeal to more than just "six-year-old girls".
i watched a single episode and it was pretty obviously intended for little kids.

it was also about as painful to watch as the new strawberry shortcake shit and i have no fucking idea what the appeal is, have no idea why it's a meme, and think it's pretty damn stupid. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Well, I mean, obviously it's targeted at kids first and foremost, but apparently the creators trying to make it something that wouldn't piss off parents or other demographics. I don't really get the appeal either but I'm not going to judge, since evidently plenty of other people do see something there.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Things that have had the potential to be really good, but turned out horribly. Things that had good concepts and ideas, but were executed horribly. There is no worse a flaw in fiction in my mind, than a story which had good ideas that were ruined by terrible execution.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
YES MOPS AND CLEARLY NOT MLP CAUSE MY PHONE AUTOCORRECTED IT

also eewwww strawberry shortcake kill it

almost as bad as mlp but not quite because anthropomorphic ponies shooting cheer and happiness lasers is more disturbing to m

also the second, adult men watching show for small girls sort of screams 'sex offender' to me

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
There is a whole stack of things that have really pissed me off this week, but I've bit it back for the most part and now I'm nearly at the weekend and I'm getting to saturation point.

I'm so sorry [insert friend name here], you're clearly having a horrible time of things right now, I get that, but just because I'm not dumping all my shit on you does NOT mean that every fucking thing is tickety-boo. It fucking ain't. My shit is faaaaaaaaaaaar worse than yours. I know this because YOU WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT. Your woes are actually fairly trivial and easily remedied, you just enjoy the drama you get out of having them.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Getting vapor in my eyes, my dad wanting everyone to accept his point of view even if he's wrong, and this HEAT that's hitting USA >=(

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
That fucking Chávez using his supposed Cancer as a political propaganda for 2012 (presidential elections).

And that fucking Opposition full of scorpions. They won't win and uurgrgrhhjfrrrgh.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Fucking 503 errors on LiveJournal. Probably a clear sign that I should go to bed.

That fucking Chávez using his supposed Cancer as a political propaganda for 2012 (presidential elections).

And that fucking Opposition full of scorpions. They won't win and uurgrgrhhjfrrrgh.

I can't decide which side I want to win less. Probably the opposition because they're a bunch of dishonest sacks of shit. Venezuela deserves politicians who aren't (1) megalomaniacs or (2) lying scumbags, but hey, they're politicians; most of them are going to be both.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Well, I mean, obviously it's targeted at kids first and foremost, but apparently the creators trying to make it something that wouldn't piss off parents or other demographics. I don't really get the appeal either but I'm not going to judge, since evidently plenty of other people do see something there.

Yeah they add things to the show for the older demographic like Derpy, and mention "bronies" in commercials and such.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Finding out that Miley Cyrus has brought a 39 million house or something like that. She's a awful singer and she doesn't deserve all that money.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Friend I've known for years... didn't invite me to her birthday party. I mean, yeah we've grown apart. We weren't on GREAT terms but we weren't on BAD terms exactly either... we've been friends since middle school and i've shared so many secrets and memories with her. She even started chatting with me again recently that gave me some hope that maybe we're still friends but... I guess this is a slap in the face and it's sinking in that she's not my friend anymore.

it really hurts idk now I'm just in a piss poor mood.
And well you could say "middle school friends? Always drift apart that's life"
but she invited everyone else that went to middle school with us too. Just w/e man.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Friend I've known for years... didn't invite me to her birthday party. I mean, yeah we've grown apart. We weren't on GREAT terms but we weren't on BAD terms exactly either... we've been friends since middle school and i've shared so many secrets and memories with her. She even started chatting with me again recently that gave me some hope that maybe we're still friends but... I guess this is a slap in the face and it's sinking in that she's not my friend anymore.

it really hurts idk now I'm just in a piss poor mood.
And well you could say "middle school friends? Always drift apart that's life"
but she invited everyone else that went to middle school with us too. Just w/e man.

Ugh, I do know this feeling. But don't worry bb, great people will come your way, perhaps she didn't deserve you in the first place <333333

When I listen to someone elses gorgeous voice while just sitting here.... with my tomboy voice.... :duhard: I hate it ...HATE

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
OT: Legs cramped up for two whole days. Originally thought it was just really internal bruising, but no markings. Worrying.

Yeah they add things to the show for the older demographic like Derpy, and mention "bronies" in commercials and such.

also the second, adult men watching show for small girls sort of screams 'sex offender' to me

Have to note however the parents who sit down with their child to watch these sort of shows. That's ultimately what the best children's shows will do - they'll entertain both child and parent. No matter the specific demographics, if a parent can sit down with a kid and enjoy the media as much as they do (albeit on a different level)

And also gives an excuse for a grown-ass man to watch My Little Pony. :awesome:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
oooook. My mom asked me for some pictures yesterday and I told her I didn't have them. She apparently didn't believe me and went looking through my stuff this morning and took some of my pictures that my grandfather had given me. First off, she was looking for ones from her parents, and these were from my dad's parents. So she took things that weren't even what she was looking for. Secondly, when I asked her about it, she was all like "oh I was just waiting for the laundry to be finished and I was just looking around". Bullshit. At least have the balls to say the truth. And don't go through my shit.

Fuck. you.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Walking into a shop and forgetting why I'd gone in there. I might live the life of a fiesty redhead, but I am a natural blonde. :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Bugs from outside are crawling on my bed I can't even handle it
ew ew ewww wtf I hate summer
now I am too paranoid to sleep or even sit on it so I'm going to fully wash everything before I sleep on it again tonight ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom