Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Bugs from outside are crawling on my bed I can't even handle it
ew ew ewww wtf I hate summer
now I am too paranoid to sleep or even sit on it so I'm going to fully wash everything before I sleep on it again tonight ;-;

Our cat brings in...ugh...millipedes...and slugs in its fur. HOW?! How long do you have to stay in one place for a slug to hitch a ride?!

When I listen to someone elses gorgeous voice while just sitting here.... with my tomboy voice.... :duhard: I hate it ...HATE

Pah! I have not heard your voice but I bet you sound like Snow White compared to me. I have a boys voice. A scouse boys voice. A scouse boy with a cold. :@

On topic: poor journalism.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Walking into a shop and forgetting why I'd gone in there. I might live the life of a fiesty redhead, but I am a natural blonde. :(

Wait, a woman seeking a reason for entering a shop?

THE END IS NIGH!

@topic, slugs coming out when it's rained and me stepping on them. *crunch*

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
@topic, slugs coming out when it's rained and me stepping on them. *crunch*

UGH I FUCKING HATE SLUGS.

We had this same problem back in McKinney texas. Fuckers would come into the house leaving their shit trails everywhere, the cunts.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
The only thing worse than stepping on a slug barefoot is stepping on a slug in a sports sock. I don't know how but it is worse.

If you want to prevent slugs getting into your house surround the place with crushed eggshells and coffee grounds. Its like crawling over broken glass to them. Makes your yard look like shit of course :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It makes me sad to know that once upon a time Dacon was Luke an hour away from me.

We could have hung out and shit ;.;

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Wait, a woman seeking a reason for entering a shop?

I shop with reason and purpose, and on busy days, with fists and elbows. I normally take a list but I was in a hurry.

OT: Saturday night drivers. They see my car which is lowered (the term is 'slammed', for you petrolheads) and assume I'm down for racing. NOT WITH MY THREE YEAR OLD IN THE BACK.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
They see my car which is lowered (the term is 'slammed', for you petrolheads)

Out of curiosity, why u do dis :P

OT: I have the one of the most debilitating cases of chronic hayfever and I've barely started settling into Spring

hooray

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
When my dad won't accept he's wrong. First we went to visit one of his friends (Wonderful people, btw) and I told him "We've been riding like an hour" and he got mad and said "Stop telling me I'm wrong! I know the way, and it takes 45 minutes!". Then I shut up, since I know how mad he gets when someone tells him he's wrong. But when we came back he ended giving me the reason, I timed him too anyway. I had to hide a smile of triumph. Then he told me that the guy who was my godfather was a really godparent and was one of the best. And I was like "What the fuck? He barely saw me" and then again he got mad and I was like "Whatever, I still will say he was one shitty godparent". And he kept on and on and me always saying the same thing. I just hate it because, geez, if someone says something different than what you say HELLO YOU ARE NOT GOD not because you say it its true.... I just felt like jumping out of the car window.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I generally like the Sarah Connor Chronicles, but every time I rewatch it, I get pissed at their weapon selection. Pistols never do shit, so why do you idiots even bother with them? Cromartie went down pretty easily with a few shotgun blasts to the skull, and you took down Cameron with a fucking alarm clock in water. Why isn't everyone packing high-current tasers?

Also, Sarah. Come on. How is John supposed to become a manly messianic badass with two jealous, smothering, overprotective females hovering over him night and day? No wonder he's an angsty rebellious turd.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Out of curiosity, why u do dis :P

It causes camber in the wheel alignment which improves the handling incredibly. I can take sharp corners at fifty, not that I would on a public highway. It's a performance modification. The handling on my car as standard isn't brilliant. The downside to this is of course, the humble speedbump is immensely uncomfortable. In fact, any anomaly in the road surface is enough to smack your teeth together.

Yup, that'll do nicely for an on-topic answer. Speedbumps piss me off.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Because they have a right to like what they want ? x:
And she has a right to dislike what she wants? :monster:
I agree with both these comments. As
ELVIS
said, "Do what you wanna do, long as you don't hurt no-one".
adult men watching show for small girls sort of screams 'sex offender' to me
:( It's the beard, isn't it? But w/e, I've always preferred some girly things, like favouring SheRa over HeMan when I was four, and loving the Cardcaptor anime when I was fifthteen. I've also got the complete run of the Tokyo Mew Mew manga (you DO NOT mention Mew Mew Power to me). That's part of the reason why I say I'm a bi-curious lesbian in a man's body. :awesome:
you should maybe try a gaiman book like coraline or stardust or american gods

tho stardust's movie has a better ending :(
The end of the book version(s) of Stardust is more anti-climatic and melancholy than the film version, rather than necessarily sad. Personally, I was disappointed when they didn't use the book's ending for the film, but it wouldn't work as well on the big screen. I'll also add Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman onto that, which is based in the London version of the Shibuya UG. :awesome: American Gods is awesome, but I'd wait until you've read one of Neil's other novels before picking it up.

OT: Welp, yesterday, I was walking along in Exeter minding my own business... when I slipped. For some reason, my usual fight to retain my balance didn't occur, so at least I went down cleanly, quietly, and with some dignity (and as I caught myself with my hands in a crouch and was wearing a longcoat, I musta looked fairly cool :P).

I went to visit my nan (maternal grandmother) for her birthday, and one of my aunts (who is also my godmother) was there. As is typical of her, after about ten minutes, she started causing drama over some really pathetic shit (she also did what's typical of attention whores online - said several times that she was leaving).

And then the usual thing that happens when I visit my nan - she keeps nattering when I go to leave, so I leave about three to five minutes later than I'd intended, so I get to about fifty yards from the bus stop... and the bus either pulls out if it was there, or sails on by without stopping if it wasn't. Luckily, my nan lives in a small village at the edge of the main town, so it ends up going from the village, down into town, and then back through town before heading back to Exeter. So I was able to climb up a friggin steep hill that leads from the village to the last stop the bus visits in town before going into Exeter.

...And today I've been feeling really run down and depressed.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
When I ask something and I receive all kinds of answers except the one I WANT AND I've been trying to edit something on my profile and my internet keeps kicking me out ú.ú

Go to job interview for position.

Have 2 years at 2 different location of similar job experience.

Have guy say I'm perfect and exactly what they are looking for.

Get automated message saying sorry but we don't think you are qualified for this position at this time. LOL Not pissed off at not getting the job, just more the hilarity that their automated message would say I'm not qualified enough.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
^ ugh that sucks, I'm sorry.

And what the hell kind of impersonal way is that to run business? People cba to just call anymore? :\

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
brother got drunk and fell off his motorcycle into a corn field, suffered major brain trauma, broken jaw, broken rib. not dying at the moment, but has some minimal brain bleeding and may need bits of his skull removed all because he was too fucking stupid to 1. wear his helmet and 2. not drive drunk

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
brother got drunk and fell off his motorcycle into a corn field, suffered major brain trauma, broken jaw, broken rib. not dying at the moment, but has some minimal brain bleeding and may need bits of his skull removed all because he was too fucking stupid to 1. wear his helmet and 2. not drive drunk

Ugh jesus christ.

Sounds like my dumbass brother.

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde

Holy shit, that's just awful. Seriously, I hope he gets better.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
American Gods is awesome, but I'd wait until you've read one of Neil's other novels before picking it up.
Why? It was the first thing of his I read and it immediately made me want to read more of his stuff.

sorry for all the shit some of you guys (especially Aki) are going through, sounds awful

^ ugh that sucks, I'm sorry.

And what the hell kind of impersonal way is that to run business? People cba to just call anymore? :\

It's was a big business, so I kind of understand. Honestly getting a response at all kind of shocked me because most places I've ever interviewed for don't call to let you know.

Also Aki ilu I'm sorry. <3

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I've played so much Pokemon this weekend that my eyes are starting to hurt a little. Of course I'm not going to stop right now though. I still have to level up my Arcanine.

Also I haven't left my house in 3 days.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

If my brother did that I'd probably weep over him by his bedside table and then when he woke up I'd slap him silly D:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
So I'm watching the Tudors, and for the life of me, I cannot find a single likeable person on the entire show. Everybody is a horrible scheming backstabber. Except for that poor kid who holds the cloth for Henry to nut in when he beats off. But that's just pity.

And while I'm bitching, I'm still annoyed with TSCC. They say you can't send non-organic matter through time, but in the first episode, Cromartie's skull flies into the future with the group. Fine, so metal can go through, wgaf. But then Cameron's body doesn't go through with John and Shirley Manson in the last episode, so what the hell? And not that I'm complaining, but why the hell is Shirley Manson naked after going through? She's a fucking liquid metal T-1001! Her clothes aren't any different than the rest of her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom