Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Ugggh this boss in P3P is so cheap! I hate bosses that use cheap moves to win, I even made a trip to gamefaqs and all of the walkthroughs are just like "you win by luck" >__>

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
brother got drunk and fell off his motorcycle into a corn field, suffered major brain trauma, broken jaw, broken rib. not dying at the moment, but has some minimal brain bleeding and may need bits of his skull removed all because he was too fucking stupid to 1. wear his helmet and 2. not drive drunk

osweet jesus I'm sorry to hear this....

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Having to sit and wait in the car outside an office for two hours as a favour to my ex, plus the half-hour drive to get to said office. I ain't a fucking taxi.

Ayaui

The Bitchiest Bitch <3
AKA
Jessi
You know what really grinds my gears?

:monster:

Jk. Bad drivers. They make me want to burn civilization alive.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My dad talking about me wih his wife over the phone....and I knew. Is like wtf? Everythin for a facebook status where I posted that two o my nephews started class and I was hppy for them. Is not my fault i forgot one, is not like he's that close to me anyway.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I can't fucking sleep. Went to bed at ten, woke up at 3. Tried but ended up tossing and turning till 4. So here I am. Because reading a book wasn't even working. Not to mention, need to get up for work at 5. FML. -_-

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I want to go to the Guy with the Glasses forums, but some guy has that really creepy wizard/ Jafar look-alike face as his/ hers avatar.
*Groans *

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i have to fill in some stupid esta form to get authorisation to transfer flights in the USA.

wtf is up with that
and why am i paying $14 to do this

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Riot shit.

When I go to bed and I'm just getting comfy and drifting off when I get the slight feeling that I might need a piss, and then I lie there thinking about getting up or not, because I can't just go asleep. I might have THE TOILET DREAM which hasn't happened since I was 13 but I was so traumatised by that experience. Then I get up and go for a wee and its only a crappy little teaspoon's worth!

Also, my internet was off since yesterday and even though it has been fixed now I still feel like a terrible wrong has been done to me.

EDIT:

A friend of mine posted this on facebook:
Depression is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign that you have been trying to be strong for too long. Put this as your status if you know someone who has or had depression. Will you do it, and leave it on your status for at least an hour? Most people won't, but it's mental health week and 1 in 3 of us will suffer at some point in our lives. Show your support. I copied and pasted, will you?

I like her, but I cannot stand this kind of shit. If people want to do something then fucking DO something. Since when was cuntpasting the same as taking affirmative action!? Christ. It just pisses me off no end.

point5.jpg

I just love this persons response here, and I wish I had the guts to do the same. These are obnoxious, and totally fucking pointless.

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Haha, I've replied to shit like that with hard responses. They piss me off no end. My uncle, when dying of cancer, didn't wish to get better, he knew he was fucked. He wanted Bob Marley to meet him when he did go. In another lifetime, he would have been a rasta. :)

OT: MY CAR FAILED IT'S MOT ON SOME TRIVIAL SHIT THAT IS GOING TO BE EXPENSIVE. ARGH. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.

Fuck. I only taxed it last week and now I can't drive it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tumblin.png
MY FEELINGS

I completely agree Octo. Those things are just like chain letters in emails back in the earlier days of hotmail. Most people who would post something like that won't actually give a shit after an hour.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
^ Yeah. Like I said, I don't mind people who actually want to donate because at least they're actually helping in some way. The ones that just try and guilt trip you are fucking moronic.

Also

My train was delayed like an hour today so I got to work late. I'm scrambling cause I think today's going to be crazy aaaaand

Nothing's happening. In a way it's good cause I got so much work done early but I could use something to do.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I might have to give my laptop away for two weeks because that's the only way to fix my damn keyboard. >_> And the person who broke it is just like
"Just give your computer up it's no big deal"
>8C
betch are you going to give me your computer in replacement while it's gone?
No?
NOOO?
then stfu

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I'm really nervous about how I did on my final. I didn't understand one concept in the whole semester, and it wound up being half of the exam.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
My dad got denied the position at the store here. Fuck all of you and your petty fucking drama.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
1. WebLogic.

2. Not getting full access to the server WebLogic is on.

3. XML parser libraries without version numbers in the filenames.

4. Differences in XML parser libraries causing exceptions.

5. Spending a whole day at the shittiest company slash work environment I know, wasting my time on something I'm not good at (see #1).

6. Not fixing the problems properly.

7. Similar problems probably recurring in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom