Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Asshole drivers being idiotic. I want to curbstomp a bitch.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
FUCK YOU KAT YOU STUPID BLUE SLUT YOU RUINED A PERFECT GAME

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Homesickness...and being away from those I love. I want so badly to go back home, and today, its been almost a week. Everyone posting about college (which I am going to lose a week) and I feel so out of it being so far away. What I hate is that I told my dad and he picked the two weeks anyway. I feel so useless...I want to see my mom and hug her and see my little baby niece and craddle her...but I can't. It pisses me off that I want something and...no matter what I do I won't be getting it until next Tuesday...or even Wednesday.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Gross? I think Macs are purty.

OT: Neflix recommending nothing except shit that's already in my queue.

Ya I mean I guess I am getting free games from buying early. And with my XL trade in I paid hardly anything. But still fkjdshfkjdshkjfsdh I LOVE EVERYTHING RED AND BLACK

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Laziness, being a lazy focker

I wake up, do the mornig routine and can't even make waffles so I don't have to get out of the Sofa...

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Sorry to hear about your brother, Aki. Hope he's on his feet again soon. :( *hugs*
Why? It was the first thing of his I read and it immediately made me want to read more of his stuff.
Well, it all depends on people's tastes, but personally I'd see starting with American Gods as jumping in at the deep end. I started reading Stephen King that way, with The Stand, and it definitely took its toll (the only other King books I could be assed to read after that were The Tommyknockers and Cycle of the Werewolf). It's probably better to start off small to see if you like the writer's style and preferred subject matter. :)

OT: like most people in the UK, what's pissing me off is the riots. Admittedly, I have the luxury of being far away from it; however, not all of my friends have the same luxury, potentially including two "former" friends who asked for space the last time I spoke to either of them.

Also, some of the pathetic things the rioters have been saying - "aw, we're showin' the cops we can do what we want, innit", "aw, we're showin' rich people we can do what we want, innit". Um, yeah.

And then there's my workmates. Oh my God, no, killing them all on the streets isn't the big fucking idea you think it is. If they had done that, you'd be complaining about it.

Oh, and my mum's boyfriend thinks it's all a "Blackie" conspiracy, while my mum thinks it's a Labour one. >__>

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
burned my hand like an idiot while baking

such a rookie mistake

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Motherfucking nursing home losing my mom's fucking clothes that I fucking bought for her from fucking Tommy Hilfiger. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WHO STOLE IT FROM A SICK WOMAN, I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL. D<

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
>try to have a decent conversation with mom about our very shit living state
>she's nothing but a condescending bitch the whole time
>leaves me with "well this was a good talk i'm gonna unwind now"

oh

Ghost X

Stupid homework is stupid. The questions are riddled with errors. That and I got to remember stuff I did a year ago, which I'm having great difficulty in doing. Urge to feel doomed rising.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Stupid internet being slow and shutting off for more than half the night. >:C

However I got further in Persona so yaaay I beat more CHEAP bosses. :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom