Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Finally have a dream after like six months, and it's a fucking terrible nightmare.

Fucksake.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I hate how I'm expected to make everyone happy all the fucking time. I'm just trying to do the right things and no one is EVER EVER satisfied. I feel like ripping my hair out. ._.

also I have a bit of a lazy eye I'm really self conscious about and my half sister told me "Your eye is funny"
can i just wear a paper bag for the rest of my life asdfdsfs
She's a little kid but you know at least she's honest
I know my friends tell me all the time "It's not noticeable at all!"
Liars

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
also I have a bit of a lazy eye I'm really self conscious about and my half sister told me "Your eye is funny"
can i just wear a paper bag for the rest of my life asdfdsfs
She's a little kid but you know at least she's honest
I know my friends tell me all the time "It's not noticeable at all!"
Liars

My eye does that too, its especially noticable when I am tired which is pretty much all the time! The thing is, everybody has got weird shit going on with their faces that they'd rather not have pointed out. Kids just have a habit of doing that.

I'm sure you're friends are right though, it probably isnt noticable and even if it is....well It hasn't done Kate Moss any harm!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah but more than just kids have pointed it out to me. I appreciate my friends trying to make me feel better but they don't need to lie. I'd rather they just notice it and say I'm acceptable the way that I am.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
WHY AM I BEING SO PARANOID WHY WHY WHY WHY

I NEED A FUCKING DRINK

how-tony-stark-became-a-drunk.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Me too.

But I don't have any good drink at home and giving up on drinking for the sake of losing weight.

fml.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I have none :(.

I would've gone for beer with (old) colleagues tomorrow if the weather wasn't as shit though. It's been long overdue.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Ok well yesterday I drove my two soon to be sisters in law and their gran to the bus station in the town where I work which is 25 miles from my new house.
When I finally got to the city I turned onto a roundabout and ended up being hit by a HGV, luckily no-one was hurt but it has meant for the last two days my head has been killing me, not slept much and had to deal with the police, garage and insurance morning noon and night.

After thinking I would get a courtesy car because of the crash I get told im getting nothing and that me and the girls are supposed to make our own arrangements until the car can get to the garage and be assessed for damage.
After making sure they were safe and getting them to their bus I finally get to the garage to then be met by the biggest bunch of twats known to man.

At the end of the assessment I get some stupid gleekit looking twat turn around and say to me "Well Im not really sure but I think your car is a write off" now im no mechanic but even I could make that fucking assessment when the front left hand side of my car now resides in the centre of the car.

So cutting this short for story sake.
I get told to piss off and wait for my insurance to make a decision whether they will fix/scrapmy car.
In the meantime im left without a road legal vehicle to drive and I still have work to try and attend.
The garage then made "a patch job" to make me able to drive the car. In other words they duct taped the car back together so that the parts wouldnt fall off.

So today I head to work for 8.30 after waking up at 3 with my head killing me more and my back and arm hurting now.
Get to work and call my insurance again who tell me they still haven't made a decision and as aresult I still don't qualify for a courtesy car.
4pm hits and I finally get a call telling me my car will be written off, I will get what they deem the car is worth and they will then take £400 off that cost because Im the victim of a hit and run and THEY can't claim the money back elsewhere.

So after two days of extreme stress, being flat broke due to taxi's etc im now sitting here still waiting on hearing how much they intend to give me so I can try and see about a new car for next monday since im now without a legal car, they have revoked my insurance since they deemed it a write off and im being fucked every which way because the twat who hit me just sped off and didn't stop.

So yeah, im pissed off.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My Cowboy Bebop OST cds are all fucked up from sun exposure. They're so bad that the labels are peeling off and my laptop can't actually pull all the songs off ;.;

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ L: Go to hospital, you have whiplash IMO. Add it to the claim. Get the ladies checked over too. I got rear-ended at 40mph and didn't bother with hospital or insurance, should at least have gone to hospital. Whiplash is incredibly pain-in-the-arse, gives you an almighty headache and several subsequent years of back pain.

My own contributing post was going to be a grumble about said back pain anyway. Back to the osteopath time methinks.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Rewatched Firefly again, enjoyed the Objects in Space episode and then IT JUST FUCKING ENDS. Every time I get as angry as the first.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

I think I may have pulled my hamstring working out.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I thought I was coughing blood and bleeding out of my nose then I realize I was having a fucked up nightmare with a visit to the mall with friends.

DAMN YOU RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES YOU FUCKED UP MY SLEEPING PATTERN! ; _ ;

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Having to sit on a secret and having to lie to people. I am like Jim Carrey in Liar Liar. I. Can't. Lie! I would be a shit spy.

Also I keep going really hot for no reason, I think this laptop is giving off radiation or something ;/

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
back in work today
and because i am actually asking for days off for once, they have reamed me with the rota next week
sigh

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
cable died like four minutes ago for no raisen

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
motherfucking linux. Fuck you, seriously.

* Multiple monitors? Fuck you I won't work propery. You want to drag your windows to your other monitor? Hah, fuck you, not going to do that.

* Teamviewer? Fuck you, imma run the Windows version through Wine and simply not work whilst locking your whole system up with a login screen.

Fine then, I won't develop the next best forum software in one night, fuck you. Seriously, is there a Linux release out there that just works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom