Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Okay um so I come home and somehow

My Xbox has been on for god knows how long since I was last home and it's really hot and what @_@

XBOX GHOSTS?

Well now I know what Adri meant when she said she saw me online @_@

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It seems like I'm always right.

I fucking hate being right.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Just eat properly, you won't need extra vitamins then.

Say what?!
obesityseven.jpg

Nah, seriously. I don't eat all that badly, I've just been told to get a little boost for the time being :monster:

On topic: Feeling intensely paranoid about every little ache and twinge. Also, waiting for things, its very boring. :/

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Having to bomb it offline earlier because my dad has been admitted to hospital. Looks like he'll be having surgery tomorrow, but my mama is so upset she crashed the car when she was leaving the hospital.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
motherfucking linux. Fuck you, seriously.

* Multiple monitors? Fuck you I won't work propery. You want to drag your windows to your other monitor? Hah, fuck you, not going to do that.

* Teamviewer? Fuck you, imma run the Windows version through Wine and simply not work whilst locking your whole system up with a login screen.

Fine then, I won't develop the next best forum software in one night, fuck you. Seriously, is there a Linux release out there that just works?

Bwahahaa, they all "just work"... after you waste two days looking for documentation that doesn't exist, then sacrifice enough virgins to get your X11/xorg.conf files configured right. Oh, that didn't work? Time to recompile your kernel until your driver conflicts are resolved by trial and error. And that's assuming you won the driver lottery and a proprietary module exists for your card, because none of the three major open source drivers supports dual monitor setups.

On the other hand, at least with Linux you know there's 3% less of a chance that your box ends up being a glory hole for every script kiddie in eastern Europe.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My cousin. I have never really gotten along with him, mostly when we talk on FB, but when I see him I just want to punch his face... Like right now.
We are actually having a mini-fight on FB because I posted something on my sister's status. He started to act his way and well...let's just say I'm literally happy to say a few things.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I think today might be the angriest I've ever been. I think this largely because this is the first time I've been angry enough to require physical pain to give me the ability to speak coherently again. I did not enjoy this experience.

I really shouldn't have been so effected. All that happened was I started reading various articles on various websites on topics of sex based discrimination and hate, things of that nature. One article led to another, each one making me a bit angrier. Probably should have taken a break, or stopped. But it was so damn fascinating. Theres stuff I've read today I would never have guessed about otherwise. And every scrap of it made me want to punch something, or yell.

Did you know one time three young men were sent to prison based on a false rape accusation, even though there was no evidence rape of any form had occured? ANother guy avoided jail, but lost his job. One man became a recluse and ended up commiting suicide.

One homeless man was falsely accused by three young woman of rape. Spent nine months in prison until he was proven innocent. Can you guess why these girls told such a lie? Because they wanted an excuse as to why they were late getting home. Isn't that fucked up?

I'm rambling. I'm gonna stop now.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
On the other hand, at least with Linux you know there's 3% less of a chance that your box ends up being a glory hole for every script kiddie in eastern Europe.

^, :monster:. I have a friend who set up a linux server for the heck of it, he entertains himself every day by bots trying to access his server through SSH on the default port with shitty passwords, :monster:.

I'm on it right now again, just browsing. This works better, :monster:.

Isn't that fucked up?

It is, but it's also fucked up how much you let shit like that get to you, imho.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
^,

It is, but it's also fucked up how much you let shit like that get to you, imho.

Perhaps. But people should get worke dup over this kind of garbage. This sort of thing needs to be dragged out where people can see it, and be destroyed. It is wrong that people can get away with making these false accusations, things that can and will ruin your life even if you are proven innocent, and suffer no negative reprecussions for having made such accusations.

Besides, I would be very ashamed of myself if I could read things like this, and not feel absolutely furious over it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
But getting worked up over it solves nothing. Only outcome of it is that you're angry and maek poast on the internets about how angry you are - and then what?

Just saying.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hope your parents are OK, Mage. :(

OT: One of my colleagues is starting to get snitty about giving me lifts, saying it's "getting to be a habit". Err, we live in the same village, only two minutes walk between our roads (OK, four mins if the road is particularly busy), and I'm coming to your road for the lift -- it's not exactly putting you out, is it?

Also, for some reason, the UK release for the Haruhi Suzumiya movie has been put back until the beginning of November.

nekuwth.png

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Wanting to do something productive, but not finding the energy. It seems I can only be really productive at work, :monster:.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^^ Or at the gym?

I'm just pissed off today, it's a continuation from yesterday. Mama is okay, the car only had a dinky scrape on it. The other guy demanded £300 cash from her to drop it there and then, so she called the police. The whole family is pretty upset, understandably, but we're descending on the hospital en masse later to cheer the old man up. Not sure if surgery is happening today or tomorrow, it depends on the the surgical list. Can't really say anymore as we don't have any options til after surgery.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I was told not to call the airline yet, but god this current job I'm having is making me want to just to see if I got a slot for the final interview. Waiting makes me angry.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The other person in the accident sounds like a fucking idiot. Fingers crossed for your father though.

crack

Donator
My aunt brought over a bunch of her coworkers without even bothering to tell me. Awkward because I was NOT dressed properly. How fucking hard could it have been for her to just tell me beforehand?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
My aunt brought over a bunch of her coworkers without even bothering to tell me. Awkward because I was NOT dressed properly. How fucking hard could it have been for her to just tell me beforehand?

For me, audrey, you're dressed properly for anything!

:starkpleased:

Jokes aside, I feel for your embarrassment. I had an experience with those situations before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom