Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My Grandma (Grandpa's remarried wife) is having a family reunion so our family is going... And you know it's bad when even the rest of the family is not excited to go. xD We don't know any of her family and aren't going to know anyone there and it'll be so weird. She seemed really excited for us to go so... idk she kept trying to tempt me by saying "oh there are a lot of cute guys there"
Pfft, who wants guys when you could have free food. :awesome:
at least I hope there's free food

I guess this doesn't really piss me off but the past two days I have been up and drinking//staying up late and going places so now I'm tired as fuck and I have to go to a wedding tomorrow too so siiiiigh. I JUST WANT TO BE LAZY IM TIRED ;-;

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
But getting worked up over it solves nothing. Only outcome of it is that you're angry and maek poast on the internets about how angry you are - and then what?

Just saying.

The outcome I vent in a post, and then feel better because I vented. Thats the whole fucking point of this thread. But whatever. If its so unreasonable to get pissed off over these things then I'll just turn off the part of my brain that lets me give a shit about anything.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Looks like the transmission we JUST put in the goddamn car is broken already. So we are back to having no money and no car. Fucksake it's like I'm cursed I swear.

Good luck with shit Mage.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The outcome I vent in a post, and then feel better because I vented. Thats the whole fucking point of this thread. But whatever. If its so unreasonable to get pissed off over these things then I'll just turn off the part of my brain that lets me give a shit about anything.
You've missed the point he's making entirely, dude.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

Uh, so can some kindly forum-goer help me pick up all of Princess' toys? The little darling appears to have thrown them out of the pram again.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Rude people, and those who use death as an excuse to stay depressed. I used to be...until someone came with the same thing. I really wanted to hit him in the face.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
You've missed the point he's making entirely, dude.

Alright fine. What poitn is he making then? Tell me.

Uh, so can some kindly forum-goer help me pick up all of Princess' toys? The little darling appears to have thrown them out of the pram again.

Why precisely did you quote my post to say this. It has nothing whatsoever to do with what I said.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I can't really say much for your plight, Nocty my boy. I feel for you and your vengeance filled disposition towards the three slags, however it is not worth ruining your day for their stupidity. They will get their comeuppance eventually. All people do.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000

Um, just for clarification, is this just banter/horseplay or is there genuine animosity between you two guys? :huh:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Oh don't let this get to you, Mrs. Octo. he's a very nice man. It's just that Noctis appears to be coming off as wangsting, hence such a response. (I mean this in no offence to you Nocty :lol: )

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hmm, just that this is the second response like that in as many days. :/ Don't fight in front of me, I'm a delicate flower!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Why precisely did you quote my post to say this. It has nothing whatsoever to do with what I said.
If people are going to criticise what I'm going to be pissed off about then I'm going to not give a shit about anything. That'll show them. Just roll with the punches yo, try not to take every piece of criticism so personally.

Um, just for clarification, is this just banter/horseplay or is there genuine animosity between you two guys?
Genuine animosity? On the internet? Don't be so crazy, guy.

No offense taken. Not from you at any rate.
Oh, burn.

EDIT: Oh that was a sneaky piece of text removal you did right there.

Shut up man, leave the guy be
Will be doing so right now, just needed to respond to the barrage of questions :monster:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
If people are going to criticise what I'm going to be pissed off about then I'm going to not give a shit about anything. That'll show them. Just roll with the punches yo, try not to take every piece of criticism so personally.

Oh, burn.

EDIT: Oh that was a sneaky piece of text removal you did right there.

I think you may have taken my statement about not giving a shit to seriously. It wasn't meant literally.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Fuck me, that shitty little dialogue just pissed me off. I come online to be entertained, not to watch bitchspats.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
All I keep seeing in this thread is seriousseriousseriousseriousseriousseriousseriousseriousserious

Why so Serious?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Perhaps. But people should get worke dup over this kind of garbage. This sort of thing needs to be dragged out where people can see it, and be destroyed. It is wrong that people can get away with making these false accusations, things that can and will ruin your life even if you are proven innocent, and suffer no negative reprecussions for having made such accusations.

Besides, I would be very ashamed of myself if I could read things like this, and not feel absolutely furious over it.
you know what really sucks?

for every man falsely accused of rape, there are at least ten more women who are sexually assaulted and never go to the police because they're afraid no one will believe them/think they deserved it/are scared their attacker will hurt them again.

idk imo that sort of sucks ass :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
One more excellent reason to be pissed off at the women crying wolf. It doesn't just hurt the men they're falsely accusing, it also muddies the water during actual rape cases.

In short, both groups can fuck off and go die, thus saving everyone a shitload of trouble.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
you know what really sucks?

for every man falsely accused of rape, there are at least ten more women who are sexually assaulted and never go to the police because they're afraid no one will believe them/think they deserved it/are scared their attacker will hurt them again.

idk imo that sort of sucks ass :awesome:

So that means a man is ten times more likely to commit rape than a woman is to cry wolf? I dunno. I'm not saying your wrong, but that seems to paint an unfair picture.

Unless this statistic also includes instances where women rape other women? Int hat case it makes a bit more sense.

Regardless I agree, it does suck that some women, and men for that matter, feel scared of coming forward because they might not be believed.

@thread, Rape pisses me off. It doesn't matter who is doing the raping, or who is being raped. Its sick, wrong, and unjustifiable.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
So that means a man is ten times more likely to commit rape than a woman is to cry wolf? I dunno. I'm not saying your wrong, but that seems to paint an unfair picture.

Unless this statistic also includes instances where women rape other women? Int hat case it makes a bit more sense.

Regardless I agree, it does suck that some women, and men for that matter, feel scared of coming forward because they might not be believed.

@thread, Rape pisses me off. It doesn't matter who is doing the raping, or who is being raped. Its sick, wrong, and unjustifiable.
feel free to go through the statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom