Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
My brother tore out my PS2 out of my room and replaced it with the X-Box 360...
"You won't need this anymore, the PS2 is ten years old, get with the times ".

I would rather play games on the PS2 than play on the Xbox 360....

PLUS I WAS PLANNING TO RE-PLAY FFX BROTHER !!!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
My brother tore out my PS2 out of my room and replaced it with the X-Box 360...
"You won't need this anymore, the PS2 is ten years old, get with the times ".

I would rather play games on the PS2 than play on the Xbox 360....

PLUS I WAS PLANNING TO RE-PLAY FFX BROTHER !!!

pfft. that's nothing, Rob and I have been playing his Nintendo 64 recently. Sometimes it's just fun to play old stuff. :lol:

On topic
idk I'm really not mad about anything except my fanfic keeps on not being written when I'm not writing it. It'll be a great story, I just wish it'd write itself.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
MY STAR WARS FANFICTION IS LOSING IN SOME SHITTY FORUM CONTEST BY A LANDSLIDE TO SOME LAMEASS EUNUCH WITH A HARD-ON FOR MILITARY TERMINOLOGY

So-Butt-Hurt.png

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
pfft. that's nothing, Rob and I have been playing his Nintendo 64 recently. Sometimes it's just fun to play old stuff. :lol:
i got banjo kazooie for my last birthday and FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT that game is rad shit

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Shitty computer is shit. Turned itself off without warning went all blue screen with "Bad Pool Header" whatever the fuck that is. Its working now and I looked it up and it was saying something about software changes causing it. I havent done any software changes and It was only about 4 weeks ago that I did a total clean install. I've put fuck all on it and I can't even download windows updates because theyre causing 'validation errors'

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCKFARTS!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
So I come back to work after being away for a week and my desk is trashed. My computer compnents are all askew, my little teddy bear is face down on the floor, stuff is ripped off my bulletin board, all my papers have been crinkled. WTF. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
So I come back to work after being away for a week and my desk is trashed. My computer compnents are all askew, my little teddy bear is face down on the floor, stuff is ripped off my bulletin board, all my papers have been crinkled. WTF. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Choke_a_Bitch.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA

Remind me again where you work.....does it look like
2872352052_b14d93ef76.jpg
by any chance? Because that is the only feasable explanation for what happened to your desk :huh:

Seriously I think you should put in a complaint (assuming that there is a complaints procedure)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Remind me again where you work.....does it look like
2872352052_b14d93ef76.jpg
by any chance? Because that is the only feasable explanation for what happened to your desk :huh:

Seriously I think you should put in a complaint (assuming that there is a complaints procedure)

lol maaaaybe. Nah, I work in a school. I suppose I could complain to my boss, but she wouldn't care. She'd just look at me like, what is your point? But yeah, these teachers are not very considerate. (not just of me, but in general)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Fucking hell.....so its not even the students doing that. *mind blown*

You should put up a note: "One or more of the items on this desk has been contaminated with canine fecal matter. So before you go rearranging my crap, ask yourself one question 'Do you feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?"

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I can't believe that someone would trash your desk like that. How do they benefit from acting that way?

In things that piss me off: I'm lactose intolerant. Why did I think that eating an ice cream bar would be a good idea? Stupid Magnum bars taunting me with their deliciousness. Now I feel all crampy and sick.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's remarks like that that make me wish I had a desk at work, :monster:.

Seriously, while I'm a consultant and all and need to be somewhat mobile, I would like a fixed spot, a 9 to 5 job, and a gratuitous budget with the possiblity to create the ultimate development PC. A huge workstation, fast SSD('s), 16 or 32 GB of memory, two giant monitors, the works. The joke of it: that'd probably be cheaper than the laptop I have right now, :monster:.

I probably won't stick around with this job for forever. I'm hereby setting the limit to 5 years, but I'll probably be sick of it within 3. At the very least, I want my money for it - I'm earning much less than I did at my last job because it's a learning job, but after that, I'll be in it for the moneyz.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Does it always have to be a zero sum game Morrigan? You disapproving reapproving bitch. I'm not going to read a goddamn walkthrough for you! Not gonna happen!

Yes, I really am this late getting around to DAO.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Does it always have to be a zero sum game Morrigan? You disapproving reapproving bitch. I'm not going to read a goddamn walkthrough for you! Not gonna happen!

Yes, I really am this late getting around to DAO.

Tis cold all alone in my tent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom