Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I thought I could spy on Ironman to see what he's doing on the XIII forums, but he's only done one post, and it's his introduction. ):

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i'm coming down with a sore throat.
this wouldn't be so bad apart from the fact i'm going out tonight and this will make me feel like shit
also it better go because im jetting to canada in a week

GODDAMNIT IMMUNE SYSTEM

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Sorry to hear that dude.

Fucking garbage truck woke me up an hour early. Naturally this is too late before I have to get up for me to fall back asleep afterwards, but it's too early for me to wake up.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. ETC.

Fuck you Mr. Fucking-arranged-to-sell-my-car-to-a-Brummie-then-jerk-her-around-by-selling-it-when-she's-arranged-insurance-and-transport-to-a-location-sixty-fucking-five-fucking-miles-away. Fuckfaced fucking fucktard fucking wanker. GAH.
I really need a car. My dad is still in hospital and public transport is a [stinky] joke. The fucker who messed me about has no idea how much I want to make use of my train ticket to cause him maximum damage.

Waiting around all day at the apartment because someone might be arriving to do some work and I'm not exactly sure what they need to do so I want to be here. Also so kitty doesn't get scared and dart out a door.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So, this weekend, the fridge in my new place was slightly on the fritz. I unplug it, take a look, and try and figure out what went wrong I plug it in, and it seems to work fine. Yesterday, I come home with new groceries, and discover my fridge is now HEATING its contents. I unplug it, thankfully manage to stash my perishables with my new neighbors, and am now looking for a new fridge.

Also, speaking of this weekend, I'm pissed off at the lady who hit my girlfriend when she was driving down here and made her feel shit about herself all weekend.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I had to deal with my brother being an asswhole while we're at the hospital with my mother who has to take chemotherapy. Obviously, my brother and I have always had a rocky relationship, but lately things are getting worse because he basically thinks he's WAY better than me, so he treats me like shit despite being only 17.

This causes situations like today, where he just went "I want to sleep, get out of the couch", in the hospital, and I ended up standing up, absolutely annoyed, and yelled at by my mother, because I had been noisy when angry. Well what do you expect? And she was all nice to him, while being mad at me.

And of course I can't tell my father because he's under a lot of pressure for various things, and because, despite being a really fair person, his ways are a lot more harsh, and things would get complicated. So here I am, absolutely pissed off with life and especially at my brother, having been yelled at various times today when all I'm doing lately is live to please my family's wishes, without having a life of my own. And that's all the "thanks" I receive.

Well, fuck this life, seriously. And dieing is not even a good solution because of the situation in my family, so I have literally zero escape means. I can't live, but I can't die either. What the fuck?

I feel I want to yell like I'm crazy, to hit the wall, break windows, anything to unload my rage. I actually bit my own arm when I was at the hospital because I was so fucking pissed off and I could not do anything about it.

And despite needing doing this kind of rant, I hate myself for doing it, which is absolutely fantastic.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My grandparents left without saying good bye to me, now they're back in Florida. Yeah, I was asleep but I wouldn't have minded if they woke me up to say good bye. :C

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
car accident :/

Totally my fault, rear-ended the poor girl in front of me 'cause I was busy admiring the pretty view and didn't stop in time when she decided to turn. Thankfully I noticed in time to slam on the brakes so it was relatively low-speed, but still cracked both her bumper and mine and took out a bit of her taillight.

Could have been a lot worse, and I'm glad no one was hurt. Still, fuck. First accident I've ever been in and I feel really awful about it. And the other girl was so nice about it which made me feel like even worse.

Plus my license premium is gonna probably double for the next several years, not to mention the insurance rate on the car will go up.

blugh

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I scratched a car once a while back. And the woman was all like "oh today is my first day out after having my baby, etc". And I felt soooooo bad. But looking back, she wasn't very nice about it and I was only a 17-year-old kid. It really was just a scratch, there wasn't really a need to make me feel so bad about it. We didn't go through insurance and my dad made me pay for it myself. It was like $150 bucks for the paint job or something like that. Which is a lot of money to a 17-year-old that makes about $100 a week.

EDIT: Sorry, I rambled :/ What I mean is, yaccy darling, don't worry. It happens to everyone. We all make mistakes. I know how you feel, and I'm sorry it happened ;.;

When she finds out how much it costs, if you can afford it, ask if you can settle privately without going through insurance. It depends which will cost you more in the long run

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
When she finds out how much it costs, if you can afford it, ask if you can settle privately without going through insurance. It depends which will cost you more in the long run

It's my dad's car, so really it's up to him, and I suspect he'll want to go through insurance 'cause reporting it covers your ass in the event that the person tries to claim false damages later.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I wish I could start falling asleep at, like, 9:30 pm instead of having my stupid body clock keep me up past 12 every night.

Sorry to hear about all the shit some of you are dealing with.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
This doesn't piss me off so much as make me sad... and really kind of surprised too:
http://plymouth-mn.patch.com/articles/two-people-drown-in-outdor-apartment-pool

I LIVE in this complex. I've BEEN in that pool. It's very easy to slip into the deep end. I don't know if there were any adults around or not, but someone really should have been watching this kid, ESPECIALLY if she can't swim.

I have no idea how the guy could have drown either. Did he not know how to swim?... I'm just baffled by this. I can see the child dying if no one was there to save her, but how the hell did the guy die as well?

I wasn't here when it happened, I was visiting my mom... I kind of wonder if I had been here if I would have been able to do anything. They do have poles that you can reach out to people drowning and they have life savers too... I wonder if those would have helped. That's what I would have done.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
My superior pulled me aside and said he'd seriously recommend me for Officer training.

Unfortunately, the rest of the day was kinda shitty and I'm about an hour away from going to sleep in a bad mood since it has yet to change.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This fucking panic attack I had tonight
freaking out and hyperventilating for hours at my friends house and might need someone to come over just so I can fully calm the fuck down. ;n;

It was not a fun thing to go through. I get them sometimes but this one was just bad 8C

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
asthma attacks

come on, i haven't had one for about 2 years and life springs one on me when i go out?
ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom