Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I've only been in school for 2 weeks and I'm already thinking of skipping my morning class tomorrow. Probably because of the fact that I have to be up in 6 hours. But it's a chemistry class. I'm a business major. And I want to sleep.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Stuff like that is the reason I don't have a college degree Vivi. Well I also skipped class to hang out with the cute little chick I was trying to bone at the time. And slept through some of my classes in pure reaction to days of insomnia finally breaking a few times. But the point is still sound! Go to class, no matter how much it sucks and how pointless it seems.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
My grandma coming in to wake me up just to tell me:
"Dishes are waiting for you."
so I say okay and try and go back to sleep again and my Dad comes up asking:
"Where the hell are you?"
jebus christ let me sleep, the dishes will STILL BE THERE FOR ME TO WASH when I wake up.

The thought of your dad coming into your room when he blatantly sees you're asleep and then saying, "Where are you?" amuses me :monster:

You should have been like "I'm not here":awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I probably could have fallen asleep six hours ago. Instead I'm still up. I have work in less than four hours. I don't even have TV Tropes to blame this time. The only upsides are that (a) I've only been up since about 3pm today, and (b) it takes me about forty-five minutes to get ready and get to work, but even still, this is incredibly stupid of me.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
There is a Tornado alert to the South in my country. People's comments suh as "You are so ridiculous" or "Move to Haiti" makes me realize that ignoraants are the worse problem in society. Geez!!! How can people be so damn retarded!?!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I... just can't even with people anymore. I really can't.

KZeIX.png

2bTPH.png

I'm the one saying "I hate people" btw.

Ugh I just.. why?

The short answer is 'lol internets' >_> The long answer is people say this crap because of total ignorance of the real issues here. They get away with this kind of crap because they're safe on the internet. If someone said that in real life they'd get punched.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
If anyone cares, I did go to my morning class today. :monster: I woke up a little bit late because I thought it would be a good idea to 'rest my eyes' after turning off my alarm.

But I went to a nerd student organization (nerd is seriously in the name) meeting yesterday, and I was kind of disappointed. There were some nice people, but most of them were just talking about Hufflepuff and Starkid. And some guy who resembled Napoleon Dynamite's brother told me that no adult should play Pokemon and that Doctor Who is a kid's show. I wasn't even having a conversation with him. He just walked up and told me that.

And it meets on my uni's main campus, which is 40 minutes away from my house. So I'm not sure if I'll go again.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
If anyone cares, I did go to my morning class today. :monster: I woke up a little bit late because I thought it would be a good idea to 'rest my eyes' after turning off my alarm.

I care, and good on ya.

And some guy who resembled Napoleon Dynamite's brother told me that no adult should play Pokemon and that Doctor Who is a kid's show.

I am ashamed, I have nothing strong enough for this. So this will have to do:

4387654387638576.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My fucking car.

First it cost me €600+ to get it through MOT last April, now, two weeks ago, it's started to make odd noises, and tonight it just went completely nuts, sounded like a steam engine and lost power. I managed to get it home, but I can't drive it anymore until I get it looked after.

My dad suggests it might be the camshaft.

In all likelyhood, I'm royally fucked. Best I can hope for is that the repairs won't cost a fortune, so I can still try to sell it in driving condition.

With this and the fact I'd really like to live closer to work, but the fact that that'd cost more rent and stuff (since, off course, I want to have something bigger / my own :monster: ), I'm pretty much forced to try and get a full contract (with twice as much pay + a lease car or something). Not that I mind that much, plus the boss has already indicated I'm free to go talk to him about it, plus the co-workers all pretty much agree I'm fit for the full job.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
More than pissed I'm sad.
Today rain an awful amount, the bridges overflooded and there were even broken roads etc. It mades me sad how Mother Nature can be peaceful and everything...but when it decides to attack there is no way to escape. No matter how far you run, it will get you eventually. Hopefully no one died and the damages can be repaired as long as the politicians stop sitting on their asses and actually act for once :monster:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I feel sick. The other day I thought I was getting a cold but this definitely feels like the start of one.

NO WHY, I DON'T WANT ONE. ESPECIALLY SINCE
MY PERIOD SHOULD BE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, ARGHH
:sadpanda:

Sometimes I get sick right before those days and it feels like the start of a cold. Maybe it's that.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Return of the heat wave from hell :'

Also sad that I couldn't get out of work early to spend some time with crazy girl. >:

Also she was asking questions about things this morning I didn't want to talk about - hell, that I haven't mentioned to literally ANYONE since it happened (except maybe Aki cause I exploded on her when I was upset I think).

To anyone who knows and/or cares: more bad stuff with my mom, and then some =/

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My fucking car.

First it cost me €600+ to get it through MOT last April, now, two weeks ago, it's started to make odd noises, and tonight it just went completely nuts, sounded like a steam engine and lost power. I managed to get it home, but I can't drive it anymore until I get it looked after.

My dad suggests it might be the camshaft.

In all likelyhood, I'm royally fucked. Best I can hope for is that the repairs won't cost a fortune, so I can still try to sell it in driving condition.

With this and the fact I'd really like to live closer to work, but the fact that that'd cost more rent and stuff (since, off course, I want to have something bigger / my own :monster: ), I'm pretty much forced to try and get a full contract (with twice as much pay + a lease car or something). Not that I mind that much, plus the boss has already indicated I'm free to go talk to him about it, plus the co-workers all pretty much agree I'm fit for the full job.

Check FFOF and then go get your hands dirty, it'll save you 900 euros. :) I might not be much good at tea and sympathy, but I ain't bad with a spanner. Especially when Dan's around for manly strength and consulting.

@ L: Clearly it was a mangy twat and you'll be getting something better. I didn't wanna say, but that dog totally looked like a child molester to me. :nod:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I can't seem to get the eyes right on this picture and it's driving me up the fucking wall

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Still hoping its not real myself. Have not looked into it though. I fear I may find out it is, in fact, going to happen.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Its bullshit, man. No one rapes little mermaid like that . These kids got respect for nothin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom