Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fuckin' wreck after having watched all of the animé Fate/Stay Night.

I don't recall being this depressed since my angsty teenage years. This is ridiculous. =(

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

HAW.

Watch/read Tskihime. Fate's ending isn't anywhere near as depressing.

Kara no Kyokai is probably the only type moon franchise that isn't a total heartwreck.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
why does spam tell me it can get me hydrocodone

i dont think i need that unless i wanted to make my mom's throat swell shut

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My car, still, :monster:.

More recently, washing machine that likes to bum out and leave my towels soaking wet. I really really really need to unlazy myself and get a raise and move out of this shitty place. The other people living here are getting on my nerves too, the last ones were at least fun to live with and hang out with. These just live here.

Most recent development: A Faecbook group to rant on about who should do laundry when. -____-

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

I don't recall being this depressed since my angsty teenage years. This is ridiculous. =(

That's how I was after watching FSN, but this creator is known for doing this kind of stuff. Like Dacon said, go watch the other stuff. Kara no Kyokai is disturbing though. At least it was to me.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Still hoping its not real myself. Have not looked into it though. I fear I may find out it is, in fact, going to happen.

I looked for it a little while ago and...its not going to happen. That poster is one of those "make a poster" whatever challenges people tend to make. But...in this land everything is possible.

OT:
Skipped class this morning. Math Class...I was so sleepy, and with a terrible humor and instead stayed chatting with a dear friend. Still that's not good for me. I hate to be sleepy.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
That guy should SHUT THE FUCK UP. Or at least put the goddamn radio on so I don't listen to you! And once my neighbor stopped my dog started barking. Damn the moment when he recovered his voice. Now it will be Bark-Fest with the Neighbourhood dogs

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
acky: im at that time of the month where i turn into an ancient aztec god and need to feed on the hearts of living organisms
acky: i call it my tonatiuh time

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
i can't feel my hands

yaaaaaayyyyyy

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
She's just cold.

Imageshack keeps taking my picture down :/

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Gee, Tiff thanks for not stopping me from sacrificing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom