Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Omega thinks I'm Cali. You know, that " Famous Clerith " xD

tumblr_lpdmr4tR7W1qjj9jno1_400.gif

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I've never been hated or openly disliked. It upsets me how much I really care about this and how it affects me.
It pisses me off that I want to talk it out but I can't because I know i'll end up messing everything more than it already is

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
just because I'm dating crazy girl does not mean I like crazy girl

WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN A SIZE EMMA OR DARCY

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I was 10 minutes late to class because of a traffic jam. Caused by someone being pulled over. Some of the things rubberneckers want to look at astounds me.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
My brain: hey are you sure it's a good idea to read that book about Chernobyl? You've been feeling hormonal and emotional lately, you dont want to get upset.

Me: nah it'll be fine

Later...

Me: Fuck.....this is horrible.... ;_;

My brain: you stupid cunt! >_>

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
My neighbour a few doors down. He's a loudmouth cnut who thinks he owns the street. He's in his 40s but all of his friends are boy-racers who pull up in their Vauxhall Corsas with fat-ass exhausts because they all have small penises. He spends most of his day just revving engines. It reminds me of a little kid playing 'Brm brms'. Would be a pretty quiet neighbourhood if it wasn't for him.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
My neighbour a few doors down. He's a loudmouth cnut who thinks he owns the street. He's in this 40s but all of his friends are boy-racers who pull up in their Vauxhall Corsas with fat-ass exhausts because they all have small penises. He spends most of his day just revving engines. It reminds me of a little kid playing 'Brm brms'. Would be a pretty quiet neighbourhood if it wasn't for him.

Have him reported for noise pollution.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
My neighbour a few doors down. He's a loudmouth cnut who thinks he owns the street. He's in his 40s but all of his friends are boy-racers who pull up in their Vauxhall Corsas with fat-ass exhausts because they all have small penises. He spends most of his day just revving engines. It reminds me of a little kid playing 'Brm brms'. Would be a pretty quiet neighbourhood if it wasn't for him.

Have him reported for noise pollution.

Yeah, report him. But also shove a potato in his exhaust and a load of broken glass under his wheels DO NOT GET CAUGHT :monster:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I may have just cost my Aunt 150 dollars. She's a nice person who really shouldn't have to pay for a mistake I made. I feel like shit rght now.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
someone close to me told me her grandma was sent to the hospital. What makes me mad is that grandma almost resigned to her fate, I adore the stories she told me about her grandma so it kinda pisses me off that she's certain she's a goner. : (

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
lameass people on the netz who throw a bitchfest when they aren't credited for fucking screencaps and act like someone stole their art. Fuck you, all you did was make a copy of an already existing work that's not even yours. Eat a dick.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
lameass people on the netz who throw a bitchfest when they aren't credited for fucking screencaps and act like someone stole their art. Fuck you, all you did was make a copy of an already existing work that's not even yours. Eat a dick.

Jesus really? Have they copyrighted the prnt scrn button too? What arseholes.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hurgh being drunk is only fun while you've got that 'Hey, I'm liek totally coherent, it's just that my body doesn't exactly do what I'd like it to do' thing going on.

It's still kinda fun, but now I have to go to bed and get up again in 6,5 hours, when it'll be not as fun anymoar.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Ugh, I hate this too! I see it all over tumblr when people aren't 'credited' for making gifs when ANYONE can do that. (most of us are just too lazy to) I also hate when they make caps/gifs and slap a HUGE ASS watermark on it. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom