Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ugh, I hate this too! I see it all over tumblr when people aren't 'credited' for making gifs when ANYONE can do that. (most of us are just too lazy to) I also hate when they make caps/gifs and slap a HUGE ASS watermark on it. >_>

Whenever I see stuff like this I always think of Tingle: "Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah! ...These are the magic words that Tingle created himself. Don't steal them!" :lol:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It pisses me off I don't have unlimited money because I need more of this in my life:

http://www.ebgames.com/xbox-360/acc...-71-surround-sound-headset-for-xbox-360/92674

800928b1.jpg

On a side note, I have been thinking of painting my headphones to look awesome but I think that'll void the replacement warranty and I really have bad luck with headphones.

I want one too baby ;_;

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Yeah, report him. But also shove a potato in his exhaust and a load of broken glass under his wheels DO NOT GET CAUGHT :monster:
Sugar in the petrol tank is a total fallacy, so don't bother with that one. If you get in like a ninja under his bonnet, change the firing order of the spark plugs. It's amazing how many people overlook that as a fault when the car's been running fine previously. Hehehehehehehehehehe.

OT: Take a hint you dumb fuck, if I haven't been in touch with you, it's because I don't give a toss. Stop being emotionally needy.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
If you get in like a ninja under his bonnet, change the firing order of the spark plugs.

Oh my god you are so evil

so hot right now

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Dear morons,

Unless the only people you've ever had sex with have been virgins, or only ever had sex with virgins, you probably have contracted HPV at some point in your life. It's the common cold of STIs; as many as 90% of people who have had sex have gotten it at least once. Most people will never have any symptoms for it, thanks in large part to the widespread prevalence of vaccinations for it, but getting rid of said vaccinations will simply result in vast increases of cancer and other unwanted side effects. The only way to avoid getting it for certain is to only ever have sex with virgins or people who have only ever had sex with virgins. But as there's no way to know this is the case for sure, the real only way to avoid getting it for certain is to abstain from sex. Which I'm sure is exactly what these theocrats would like to impose on people, but unfortunately that's not the way human nature works. And, furthermore, even if you only have sex within the context of monogamous relationships, that still won't protect you from HPV.

So, in other words, assholes: diaf. Thank you for your time.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My mother's awful habit into everybody's business....and her thinking that I fucking care.
So my little cousin is 15 years old and wants a dollhouse...THEN LET HER HAVE THE GODDAMN DOLLHOUSE. She's telling that the girl is too old, that she needs to grow up etc. I'm a firm believer that what everyone wants is no one else business. So when she comes up with this kind of stuff it just makes want to hit myself in a wall. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Diuretics practical in 2 hours

The practical will make my heart heavy and my bladder full to bursting

literally

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I just dropped a glass of water on my distributor box thingy.

Then everything went dark.

FFFUUUUUU!!!

(No permanent damage though, just replaced the distributor and flipped the switch on the residual-current device (yeah, I wikipedia'd that mother)).

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Insurance companies. Insurance quote providers. Underwriters. But not the nice lass who spent half an hour talking to the underwriters on my behalf and AFAIK spent the afternoon chasing quotes so her company could retain my business.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
...And then I go ahead and accidentally rip the wrong plug out, computer goes off again.

FFFUUUUUUU!!! and derp

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Feeling inexplicably anxious and antisocial.

It's to the point where I feel immobilized and I don't know what to do. I was supposed to see people today but I don't know if I want to because I'm so nervous and freaked out.

I hate that this is happening on the day of my best friend's birthday party. Or maybe that's the reason I don't know.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I got Ass creed brohood and Deus Ex, but for some reason cba to play them ; . ; probably because I havent got the new tv needed yet, my old one is shitty as hell.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Flies. I hate them, I'm about to go to sleep, then I see a flie, trying to get a flie out my room is a pain :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Someone on Tumblr requested I write her a Nezumi x Sion fanfic so I did, sent it to her, and she NEVER replied to it and I've seen that she's been online. It's been like a week so... she must have hated the fic that much. I AM NEVER WRITING FOR ANYONE EVER AGAIN.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Or maybe she has incredibly bad manners and you shouldn't take it to heart?

I'm still pissed off from earlier today. Just fucking grr.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I can't comment on your writing, having not read anything, but I do know about matters of etiquette and suchlike, and no word of a thanks after someone has taken the time and effort to make something you specifically requested is piss-poor. I'd be willing to bet that they've passed it off as their own work on another site. Which means they suck and you don't.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Someone on Tumblr requested I write her a Nezumi x Sion fanfic so I did, sent it to her, and she NEVER replied to it and I've seen that she's been online. It's been like a week so... she must have hated the fic that much. I AM NEVER WRITING FOR ANYONE EVER AGAIN.

Was it sent via email? And was this the first time you'd sent her anything? I just think it might be worth checking if she got it because sometimes stuff ends up in the junk folder....just a possibility.

I can't comment on your writing, having not read anything, but I do know about matters of etiquette and suchlike, and no word of a thanks after someone has taken the time and effort to make something you specifically requested is piss-poor. I'd be willing to bet that they've passed it off as their own work on another site. Which means they suck and you don't.

This is a possibility too. It might be worth googling on 'exact phrase' a couple of lines to see if anything comes up. In which case go and kick her ass :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom