Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Maybe she did respond, but tumblr ate it? Or she never got your fic? Tumblr can really suck sometimes. Or she might just be an asshole.

Anyway, I think I'm going to have a nasty cold in a few days. Right now I have the sore throat of doom.

Ghost X

- Went to a party last night full of anti-social geeks. I think the burden of making others feel invited should always fall on the majority, as I know when there is a new person to a group, I always do my best to make them fit in, usually with success. However, when I'm that new person, 99% of the time, there is no effort by other people to make you feel invited. I always want to fit in with geeks too, as you know. So me and my friends sat alone most of the time feeling like douches, whilst discussing within ear-shot of the offenders the 'whys' and 'hows' of such a thing.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I need some pain meds and there are non in the house. WHERE ARE THE FRICKIN MEDS WHEN YOU NEED THEM?!?!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You know, there are things that if we don't like about ourselves, we can fix them. Like if we don't like the way we look, we can get plastic surgery or wear makeup or work out or something. If we think we might not be that smart in a subject, we can take a class there or look up information online.

But you know what? You can't fix fucking genetic crap.

I'm sick to death of being a god damn klutz. I'm sick of tripping over things, of hitting my arm against things, of dropping things, of not being able to do simple things like take a drink of my Dr Pepper without putting the can down and knocking things off my desk.

I know this is petty, but honest to shit, I'm just so sick of it.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hypersensitivity and general arseholeness are a winning combination :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My internet died while I was downloading episode 11 of No. 6. .____.

So now I have to start downloading it all over again. >___>

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Kids in this town who skateboard or ride their scooters (not the motorcycle-like kind) down the middle of the road.

It's dangerous, and one of these days a child is going to be killed because no one explained that doing such a thing is hazardous. When someone does try to tell them, they get rude and disregard the warnings.

I realize kids growing up without much of a yard have to have somewhere to play, but the middle of streets is not one of those places!

Not being able to sleep until kinda late, then waking up with a scratchy throat and feeling like shiet. Been in bed most of the day.

So have I. I couldn't sleep, and took my medications (which knock me out) late.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
The internet is unavailable for some unknown reason. Had to get out of the house the find a new one.... :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I'm so emotionally drained... So damn tired I don't think I can do anything.

Moreso than usual. I haven't gotten out of bed all day today. I can't. I have work in half an hour and I have to go but I don't know how I'm going to force myself to do anything. I can't even get out of bed.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
The computer at work is so fucking slow I have to reboot it 5 times to get stocktake done faster because it loads so slow it's faster to just save my work and reboot it every 2 pages.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Spending 2 hours in the emergency room. I'm OK, but I'd planned to go to my parents for sunday dinner. No yorkshire puddings for me! :@

Also, there was another girl waiting there and being really snotty to the staff, and being really loud laughing with her friend and talking on her mobile - I felt sorry for her though because I assumed she was in the same boat as me and she'd been waiting 3 hours.

When I got seen I happened to overhear the Doc talking to her in the next cubicle. Turns out she was recently put on the pill and had a little bit of bleeding. For fucks sake. Why have you come to the emergency room?! Your GP could have told you that there's nothing to worry about and that your body might take a while to adjust to the pill. Even the Doctor seemed completely baffled as to why she was there.

But noooooo, you decided to come to the emergency room and be ridiculously loud and obnoxious even though some of the women there look like they're shell shocked.

Oh and why the shitting fuck would you wear a jumpsuit when there was a 99% chance that you'd need to be examined!? (I should point out that this wasn't a normal ER, you had to be referred - obviously people can't help what they're wearing normally when they end up in A&E)

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
I don't want to sound like a wuss but...

Oh god oh god giant african land slugs are invading the place where I live oh god

Well, they aren't actually right here but OH MY GOD THEY'RE FAST, they can be here at ANY MOMENT

They'll kill me in seconds!!!

/phobia

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA

Oh god oh god giant african land slugs are invading the place where I live oh god

Well, they aren't actually right here but OH MY GOD THEY'RE FAST, they can be here at ANY MOMENT

/phobia

Can you take a few pics for us? I mean, if you've got time before your horrible death. :awesome:

/phobia

Not if you kill them first!

Attack with a knife and fork. African giant land slug is very tasty if marinated for 24 hours in papaya juice. Make into stew and serve with maize meal porridge (grits). Chewy.

Failing that, pour salt on them. Awesomeness ensues. Don't forget to post the vid on youtube.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
The only thing worse than standing on a slug barefoot, is standing on a slug wearing a sports sock :/

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I fucking drown those fuckers in salt. DIE BITCH DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom