Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
@Shademp: Sorry that lady scarred you. Another way other than shouting when anyone comes in is to sing while you are working, that way no woman will approach the restroom when you are inside.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
@Shademp:
Jesus. If I were you I'd stick a little note on the door saying 'male cleaner at work' or something.

@Shademp:
Jesus. If I were you I'd stick a little note on the door saying 'male cleaner at work' or something.

Good idea, I had not thought of it. It might appear stupid in hindsight but I simply work the way I am told and nobody had prepared me for this situation.

Some post-it notes will do the job. =)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Good idea, I had not thought of it. It might appear stupid in hindsight but I simply work the way I am told and nobody had prepared me for this situation.

Some post-it notes will do the job. =)

Of course, it could backfire badly and you'll be plagued by ladies trying to show you their boobs :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm tempted, but the thing is, If I called the police everytime some scratters are making a nuisance of themselves I'd probably get done myself for wasting police time :lol: Theres been occasions before where I've had to call the police because of 'serious business' going on out there. I don't want to jeopordise that.

Fortunately they seem to have scuttled off now *phew* :lol:

Two window licking bastards were throwing a bottle of fizzy stuff at each other right outside my house yesterday. There were a number of near-misses with my car, and I was up at the window like a hawk until they buggered off. Grr.
And then, on the other hand, I went to the supermarket and hour later and got back to the car, loaded up the shopping, put the trolley back and got in the car. I was about to reverse when I realised some clever little dick had written 'COCK' in the dirt on my back window so I could read it perfectly in my rear-view mirror. I lol'd.

OT: Dealing with serious business shit again.

While I am very excited for Gears coming out and being able to play it in a couple days, I feel weird that there really aren't any 360 games left that I really want to play. Maybe a couple I'd try, but nothing I'm excited for. Not until Halo, and even then after that not until Mass Effect. *sigh*

I just want games I will have fun playing so I can beat Bex. :(

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
While I am very excited for Gears coming out and being able to play it in a couple days, I feel weird that there really aren't any 360 games left that I really want to play. Maybe a couple I'd try, but nothing I'm excited for. Not until Halo, and even then after that not until Mass Effect. *sigh*

I just want games I will have fun playing so I can beat Bex. :(

Get Batman? I'd rent Skyrim too if you're not sure about it.

Batman is one I think I'll probably rent. It does look great, but the first one was a 'play once and never again' game for me. Skyrim I'm not too sure about never really was interested in Oblivion and I don't think I do well with that style of gameplay (I'll admit I really know very little about it so this is going off of not a lot of info).

I guess it's more the feeling that nothing already out I really want to play anymore. Seeing games day in and day out I KNOW pretty much the 360 stock. Guess that's the way that kind of thing works, but it just feels a little depressing knowing there's nothing else out there that I'd be excited to pick up even though it's a bit older and try it out.

I did get Star Fox 64 today which makes me happy and after having a 3DS since launch I finally own a 3DS game. :P

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Batman is one I think I'll probably rent. It does look great, but the first one was a 'play once and never again' game for me. Skyrim I'm not too sure about never really was interested in Oblivion and I don't think I do well with that style of gameplay (I'll admit I really know very little about it so this is going off of not a lot of info).

I guess it's more the feeling that nothing already out I really want to play anymore. Seeing games day in and day out I KNOW pretty much the 360 stock. Guess that's the way that kind of thing works, but it just feels a little depressing knowing there's nothing else out there that I'd be excited to pick up even though it's a bit older and try it out.

I did get Star Fox 64 today which makes me happy and after having a 3DS since launch I finally own a 3DS game. :P

If you like adventuring in a fantasy world with your own special avatar and a bevy of customizeable skills and powers Skyrim is a good choice.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
OTOH, Skyrim, even with the Console friendly interface, is still more a PC game than a console one, especially after the modders get ahold of it.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My Grandma blaming me for shit I didn't do in front of my parents. Of course parents are going to believe the elderly opposed to their offspring. UGGH. I'm just mad she made me look like a stupid liar when I was telling the truth.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
It's hard loving a person as it is.

It's harder still when that person tells you they love you too.

It's hardest when you realize that it was all just a lie and they never did.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Also the fact that all of my posts/thoughts/conversations/behaviours lately have been stupid and destructive and self-pitying.

I just want everything to stop.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Also the fact that all of my posts/thoughts/conversations/behaviours lately have been stupid and destructive and self-pitying.

Don't be so hard on yourself dear, we all have those moments.

My PSP won't make a internet connection, and I can't download FF VII and FF IX. Argh !

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_lq5ageL7tS1qlm7gio1_500.png

MUST. FIND. PERSON. AND KILLLLLLLL.

tumblr_lqrbkqxMLN1qzz4il.gif

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I agree with the comment-maker.

My son projectile vomiting, going through several changes of bedlinen, pyjamas and needing a bath and the very little sleep I had whilst he was curled up in my arms, snoozing peacefully.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
GOT SOMETHING IN MAH EYE. GO AWAY. FUUU. IT HURTS AND I CAN'T SEE. GDI. IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS FOR OVER AN HOUR NOW. GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom