Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I also wish I could disable gifs on this fucking board so I would be spared the mountain of badly looped crap.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
re eating salt:

I eat raw oat meal like that, specifically Malt O Meal. I always have a big box next to my computer that I'll just eat a bit of every day... right out of the box... dunno why, I Just like to do it :monster:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Cat dug his claws into my arm when was trying to pat him. ): It would be okay, if it was just a normal swipe, but this little bastard got his claws and dug right into my arm D:

Fuuu, I only wanted to show him wuve w~w''

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Looking like a fucking weirdo. Came two hours early so I slept on the floor... my hair is a mess and I look like i just rolled all over the floor... Also, Wanting to tell someone to fuck off but my manners and circumstances won't just let me. Would've posted gifs but sadly my phone won't allow it :monster: :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I had to work all day throwing up and being a general mess because the manager that's supposed to cover shifts when people are sick had dinner plans. And to make things worse she can't cover my shift in the morning because she has a bbq to go to. Who the fuck has a fucking bbq in the morning? Lucky I only have two weeks left in this shithole.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I almost hit someone changing lanes today. I swerved back just in time, but I believe some salty language was used towards me. I was all paranoid driving home because I thought I was going to die. :/

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
burnt my tongue on ravioli for lunch! RAWR NOW I WONT BE ABLE TO TASTE MY BIRTHDAY RAMEN/SUSHI/WHATEVER ARGH

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Trying to apply for this children benefit plan for students.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to fill out these forms when I don't have access to my father's information. I would rather not do it at all since I'm almost done my degree anyway but goddamnit I need the money...

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
From my fantastic sickness (that appears to be falling to the powers of antibiotics), I have a wound on the surface of my tongue that makes eating anything that isn't incredibly soft absolutely excruciating.

X :neo:

Ch00b

The Doomsayer
Got the worst hairdo getting out of bed and being too lazy because I was kinda late. It was raining, so I hoped it flattened my hair...

:FFFUUU:
-_-

Plus a rainy, boring, long, tiring day... worst day evar.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I almost hit someone changing lanes today. I swerved back just in time, but I believe some salty language was used towards me. I was all paranoid driving home because I thought I was going to die. :/
Gosh, well at least you are ok. I understand you, I felt like that on my first accident. At least you're safe and sound and this will only be a bad experience you'll have to use for the future ;)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So everyone said fuck you to playing through the gears campaign together for the first time so we experience it as a group.

Bunch of fucking cunts.
fuck errybody

except alex he said he was up for it (but his copy won't be there for a few days ;.; )

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
It pisses me off my attitude. This week I've been feeling like shiet: sleep deprived, mad about everything, with a terrible mood and taking it off against people I barely know. I really despise myself when this happens because...I don't insult or treat people just because I did it as an "Oops!" but...I do it full conciously (Or whatever its written). And I hate this because it tends to give an image about me that its not the real me. Then if someone says something about me I start to feel like a victim or whatever. I really hate this, my lack of motivation and...whatever. I just hope this goes out pretty soon....

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO STARFIRE DC

I HATE YOU

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Oh god, I wasn't aware they'd fucked with Kory. I'm afraid to look, Dac how bad is it? Will it make me rage or cry or both?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
They turned her into a complete whore with no regard for anyone, and she doesn't even remember her time with the Teen Titans or the fact that she almost married Dick.

She demonstrates a complete lack of interest in anything and is purely there for TnA

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
:hugesadpanda:

It's like DC doesn't even care anymore about the rest of their characters, unless they are the main stand-outs. And even then, they'll get shafted if they are a woman. You suck DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom