Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I should stop that disgusting habit of eating salt... My mom has told me many times that I shouldn't but...I just can't stop. Is like biting my nails...a neverending cycle.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I should stop that disgusting habit of eating salt... My mom has told me many times that I shouldn't but...I just can't stop. Is like biting my nails...a neverending cycle.

Stop, stop, stoooop ! I don't want you to get a heart attack ! Salt is a main factor to that sort of trigger >:

/ grabs the salt from you and locks it away in a cupboard

NO. U STAY AWAY. >:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Stop, stop, stoooop ! I don't want you to get a heart attack ! Salt is a main factor to that sort of trigger >:

NO. U STAY AWAY. >:
well salt is also necessary for transmitting signals between nerves as well as maintaining blood pressure.

craving salt could be a possible indicator of low blood pressure.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

I eat salt all the time.

I poor a tiny bit in my hand and then eat it.

I don't know why. :/

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica

NO. U STAY AWAY. >:
GIVE IT BACKKKKKKKKK T.T

Claire Farron said:
I eat salt all the time.

I poor a tiny bit in my hand and then eat it.

I don't know why. :/

Me neither. I mostly do it when I have eaten wayy too much sweets and want to have a little taste of salt. But most of the times is just like "Ohhh salt" and I popped it in my mouth. Once my mom catched me and she was like
NxrfM.gif

Feferi said:
well salt is also necessary for transmitting signals between nerves as well as maintaining blood pressure.

craving salt could be a possible indicator of low blood pressure.

Everyday I learn something new =O. But is mostly when I see it like today that I scraped a little salt rock.... Which is also weird the fact that...ok I know its disgusting but I love drinking Ocean water.... because of the salt...I really hate this fetish of mine with salt....

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I like sea salt sprinkled onto buttered toast. I eat more salt than I probably should, but then I do have low blood pressure so that'd probably be why.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
people talking about me behind my back

hey if you got something to say, say it to my fucking face thanks

Its funny how cowards say stuff like that :awesome:. Talk about hypocritical. I'd LOVE if they come to say something against you IN MY FACE.

Thanks

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I have to be at work at 5:30 am tomorrow. I still have a cold and I think that I'm going to accidentally sneeze on something and get fired. And I should probably be in bed already if I want a decent amount of sleep.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Eat literally nothing all day.

Get frenchfries. Eat a handful.

Stomach immediately hurts. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
everybody loves the kimble tbh

also I think talking shit behind your back just depends on what its about or what they're saying

I could care less about people calling me an ass or something (I say that myself), but if someone were like, gossiping about the latest goings on in my life amd judging me, that's different

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
MEGGY STOP DOUBLE POSTING EVERYWHERE SDFXDCVAWERTFEWADSWI3O

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Wakeen won't get home until late tomorrow, so no gears :/

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
hmmm, kimble's last post was posted twice. Can't tell if this was intentional trolling or just a mistake.

I'm going to thank them both. Just cause I can.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
IT SAID IT ONLY POSTED THAT ONE ONCE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also not being home until tomorrow is very upsetting because gears

And I forgot the guide at home so I can't even read about the weapons or making of or anything and im dreadfully bored and out if stuff to read

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Dad: What did you make?
Me: Pasta.
Dad: From where?
Me: From the pantry.
Dad: Don't eat that. We need it for meal time.
Me: Kaaaay.
Dad: Don't get smart with me and just do what I say.

um wat.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
So everyone said fuck you to playing through the gears campaign together for the first time so we experience it as a group.

Bunch of fucking cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom