Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I work on Friday. Supernatural is on Friday.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
D;

I-I know the episode will be easy to find online but I like watching it on livestream with my friends. -sniffles-

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I have a midterm today that I didn't study for at all. What was I thinking?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Scratches.
idk about you but I like them

shit did I say that out loud

uh

uh

Hey so I ordered food from this new chinese/sushi place nearby. Their chicken fried rice was kind of weird (thinly sliced chicken instead of diced, and NO EGG), and while their General Tso's was fucking godly, there were absolutely NO EGG ROLLS THAT CAME WITH ANYTHING and their fortune cookies aren't so much fortunes as semi-wise proverbs that could really apply to anyone.

And they're rather overpriced. Dislike =/

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
A chinese restaurant needs moar shandong chicken imo. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'll always love the chinese noodles and fried rice. it gets me every time <3. Likewise for the sweet and sour chicken or fish.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Doctor's offices. Came at 1:00 and the doctor showed at the offie at 1:30 HDHDHHEHVVJJAHHEJAJKOWO

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
i just want a good night's sleep.

Me too, but it's more about the feeling rested and energetic in the mornings and throughout the day. I dunno, but I'm somehow getting the impression that I'm not getting enough sleep or something which makes me lethargic all day.

I'm fine in the evenings though, usually, and I don't actually feel tired very often (or I just don't recognize it as such).

Also, traffic. I decide to go to work by car for a change ('cause in theory it's faster and stuff), but then it turns out it's raining and busy, so people massively decide (apparently) to hit the brakes and jam the whole road up.

Come on people, it's not hard, just put your right foot on the right pedal and apply pressure.

I honestly haven't got a clue how traffic jams come into existence. Yeah there's traffic lights, but can't you put them on green constantly? Let the two or three people from the sidestreet ease in themselves or something.

And get rid of merging roads, there's no need to turn a perfectly good three-lane road into a two-lane one. Up the speed limit to 120 too while you're at it - I don't get why you have to turn a highway into a 100 kph road.

Fuckers. Spent two hours going to work today, where, if traffic keeps going, it'd only take 45 minutes (and an hour and a half when using public transit).

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Having one of those moments where I can't draw for shit.

Feel all out of sorts, like I'm a nuisance to everyone and completely out of place in this world.

Shit sucks.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
So I'm at the offices of the surgical group that got recommended for my girl's gallbladder problem, already a little stressful in and of itself. As I am pulling into one of only like four available parking spaces, some spacey older lady backed right into my car. It still runs as well as ever, damage is all cosmetic, but she dented the ever loving fuck out of my rear passenger-side door. And apparently didn't notice the impact, since she didn't let up on the gas and pushed my car several feet across the pavement before she realized what happened. Now I gotta deal with the insurance people and shit, and its a huge pain in my ass all the way around. Glad no one got hurt, but fuck.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Having one of those moments where I can't draw for shit.

Feel all out of sorts, like I'm a nuisance to everyone and completely out of place in this world.

Shit sucks.

You're never a nuisance to me or out of place in this world if that helps.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm getting sick, which sucks because I'm supposed to be in a play this weekend but my throat hurts. :(

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
To keep myself awake today I put about 2-3 tablespoons of instant coffee into a cup of milk, and kept it around in a small bottle so I could take mouthfuls every now and then during the lectures, :monster:.

Did the job, ofc, but it was worse than taking actual medicine and tasted horrible the entire way down (I should invest in some caffeine tablets :awesome:)

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I cannot sleep.

ARGH!!! :O

I am fighting sleep.

I don't know why.

:( I cannot be doing this.

I have school, as well as need to feed and watch my elderly grandmother.

I need my sleep.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
To keep myself awake today I put about 2-3 tablespoons of instant coffee into a cup of milk, and kept it around in a small bottle so I could take mouthfuls every now and then during the lectures, :monster:.

Did the job, ofc, but it was worse than taking actual medicine and tasted horrible the entire way down (I should invest in some caffeine tablets :awesome:)

Or, y'know, a thermo container with actual coffee. Energy drinks work too.

Or proper sleep :monster:.

I have school, as well as need to feed and watch my elderly grandmother.

I need my sleep.

You can't sleep due to this attitude, :monster:. You can't stress / pressure oneself into sleep. Plus going online to poast about how you can't sleep isn't helping either (light from the monitor etc). Go read a book or something instead. And even if you can't sleep, staying in bed and giving your body rest is better than getting up and doing stuff.

@thread, had to return both strips of memory because only the one is broken. I hope they just send me a replacement pair instead of bawwing, else I returned a pervfectly properly working memory strip thingy.

I'm just glad I bought four of them though, else my fancy new PC wouldn't be working right now :monster:.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Thanks to the huge success of &#8220;The Lion King 3-D,&#8221; Disney is going to re-release four other classic animated films in the same medium, starting with "Beauty and The Beast.&#8221; That "tale as old as time" will hit theaters on January 13.
According to a press release, Disney/Pixar&#8217;s "Finding Nemo" will return for a limited engagement on September 14, 2012, followed by Disney/Pixar&#8217;s "Monsters, Inc." on January 18, 2013 (prequel &#8220;Monsters University&#8221; arrives in theaters on June 21, 2013).

Last but not least, "The Little Mermaid" hits theaters in 3-D on September 13, 2013.

..... But...... But.... b-but... but....

Aladdin.... Q___Q

tumblr_lrylp4XSAd1qbxsc4.gif

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I remember when I was younger, I used to be able to eat 3 meals a day, and maintain my weight... now... I eat once a day and I'm full the rest of the day... I'm still maintaining my weight but I really wish I could eat more. I only eat like once a day and if that meals sucks... well sucks to be me :monster:

I really miss those days when I could eat all the time and be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom