Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
>wake up
OH FUCK YOUR UPPER BACK HURTS DONT SIT UP
>attempt to crack back
OW NO IT STILL HURTS FUCK
>lie back down for a moment and get back up
okay now your back is fine but lets just give you blurry vision for a bit LOL

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
>find out favorite art blogger has gotten all his shit deleted by people who hated him cause he shipped a controversial yaois

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I don't get it. My meds are supposed to calm me down yet , If I skip one day, the next time I take them I get freaked out and start shaking.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Companies that don't know how to establish good customer service. FFS, this company has no e-mail address on their website. When I call, everything is automated, and my problem fits none of the choices. There's no option to speak to a representative. The best I can do is go to the website and fill out a form (which isn't even what my issue is) and fax it to them, and hope they call my cell phone (while I'm fucking at work, great).

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I don't get it. My meds are supposed to calm me down yet , If I skip one day, the next time I take them I get freaked out and start shaking.

Brain chemistry's a strange and often unpredictable thing.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Thanks to the huge success of “The Lion King 3-D,” Disney is going to re-release four other classic animated films in the same medium, starting with "Beauty and The Beast.” That "tale as old as time" will hit theaters on January 13.
According to a press release, Disney/Pixar’s "Finding Nemo" will return for a limited engagement on September 14, 2012, followed by Disney/Pixar’s "Monsters, Inc." on January 18, 2013 (prequel “Monsters Universityarrives in theaters on June 21, 2013).

Last but not least, "The Little Mermaid" hits theaters in 3-D on September 13, 2013.

..... But...... But.... b-but... but....

Aladdin.... Q___Q

tumblr_lrylp4XSAd1qbxsc4.gif

I don't really get why they're re-releasing Finding Nemo and Monster's Inc. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love both of them and Finding Nemo is one of my alltime fave movies, but they're still fairly recent. Would much rather see older movies done first (like Aladdin, or Pochahontas, or Lady and the Tramp, or One Hundred and One Dalmations, or The Jungle Book, or THE ARISTOCATS, OR THE RESCUERS, OR ROBIN HOOD, OR THE FOX AND THE MOTHER FUCKING HOUND) /dies of longing and nostalgia and all my creys

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
also psn account creation is STILL UNDER FUCKING MAINTENANCE

seriously what the fuck it's been 5 days now

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I don't really get why they're re-releasing Finding Nemo and Monster's Inc. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love both of them and Finding Nemo is one of my alltime fave movies, but they're still fairly recent. Would much rather see older movies done first (like Aladdin, or Pochahontas, or Lady and the Tramp, or One Hundred and One Dalmations, or The Jungle Book, or THE ARISTOCATS, OR THE RESCUERS, OR ROBIN HOOD, OR THE FOX AND THE MOTHER FUCKING HOUND) /dies of longing and nostalgia and all my creys

This. I rather see Disney classics like Yaccbs mentioned above instead of Monsters Inc or Toy Story which, i my opinion are pretty great the way they are.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't really get why they're re-releasing Finding Nemo and Monster's Inc

Same here, but unlike you I hated both of these movies. Finding Nemo was aggravating... especially that stupid fish that fucking follows the Dad everywhere. Derpy or whatever her name was. And then Monster's Inc had the annoying little girl that everyone thought was sooo cute. NO. They spent the whole time chasing after this idiotic child that I just want to punch in the face.

LOL ooops..

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I liked Finding Nemo. Dory was awesome ;.; You heartless monster. Monster's Inc was meh. But how was the little girl idiotic? She was a baby, she couldn't even speak, lol.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Release dates of 2013?

I kinda hope that the 3D fad is actually fucking dead by then.

Which brings me to the topic of things that piss me off:

3D in movies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@Kripey
I'm not heartless. :awesome: I would never let someone like that follow me around, I'd probably go crazy and murder them. There's not one good thing about Finding Nemo besides the beginning, because it's touching and sad and the father is so caring. *sniff* Anything after that is just a series of STUPID events. So many people after that kept quoting the "just keep swimming" and "MINE MINE MINE MINE" parts of the movie- which were what a coincidence! THE TWO MOST ANNOYING LINES IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE. I'd rather bash my head against a wall than ever see Finding Nemo ever again. :monster:

She was a baby, and she was an annoying one. No sympathies for that child or any of the monsters at all in that movie. Besides Mike's wife, she was awesome. BD

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I get to make pizza. :monster:
And that sounds awful - but also sounds pretty typical for most jobs. Overall, almost no one ends up with a job that they absolutely love. SHIT SUCKS MAN :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom