Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
can't do anything right today either

and xbox live won't let me add new card information

peaches

nectarines
I get to make pizza. :monster:
And that sounds awful - but also sounds pretty typical for most jobs. Overall, almost no one ends up with a job that they absolutely love. SHIT SUCKS MAN :C

Nah, it's just me and my boss, and he leaves me at job sites to do all the work. Freaking annoying, I'm only getting 10 an hour. Which I should be making at least 15 for it being construction type deal.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
So... there was a gas leak at my school and we all had to be evacuated.

ok, our principal is also bad in an emergency situation. lady, clam yo tits. You're supposed to remain calm so everyone else remains calm. Why am I the one making sure everyone does what they're supposed to do and doesn't panic and shit.

Fuck, if there is ever a REAL emergency, I'm pretty sure we'll all be dead.

peaches

nectarines
So... there was a gas leak at my school and we all had to be evacuated.

ok, our principal is also bad in an emergency situation. lady, clam yo tits. You're supposed to remain calm so everyone else remains calm. Why am I the one making sure everyone does what they're supposed to do and doesn't panic and shit.

Fuck, if there is ever a REAL emergency, I'm pretty sure we'll all be dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_London_School_explosion

Take a look here, lol

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Home Alone night got fucked up. My mom had to pick up my brother which means that she'll be home early.
GOD....FUCKING...DAMMIT...AJFEKF;AJ;DJFA;JE;&^$(@

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I don't get it. My meds are supposed to calm me down yet , If I skip one day, the next time I take them I get freaked out and start shaking.
well, i just learned that some medicines irreversibly bind to enzymes to prevent certain brain chemistry from happening. but since the body constantly makes enzymes, I would assume since you did not have the irreversible binding agent to block the enzyme, it was being expressed in a bad way.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
my brother bailed on me again... :sigh:

looks like another friday night at home.

he said maybe tomorrow though. I probably shouldn't believe him, but I can't help it.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Feeling like some stupid bitch. I hate it when I fall over and over again... I'm too nice for my own well being.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Started feeling weird earlier.. first my vision got blurry, then I got a pounding headache and then my legs felt slightly limp. I had to sit down for a while. It felt like the whole room was spinning.

The hallway light was on and it's kinda bright but... that's never happened before. I tried again to see if it'd happen and it did. ugh idk what's wrong
sounds a lot like you have a really bad migraine. Try staying in the dark and taking some aspirin and wait for it to get better.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I don't have regular migraines like some unlucky folk here, so their advice might be better than mine. But I have had a couple experiences like that. Cool (NOT cold, just cool) damp cloth over my eyes helped it pass faster for me.

peaches

nectarines
I have a migraine right now! But you wouldn't like my advice, I despise taking medicine and such, so I just toughen it out. lol

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
sounds a lot like you have a really bad migraine. Try staying in the dark and taking some aspirin and wait for it to get better.

My sister and best friend tend to have really bad migraines. They mostly do what Aki told you. Now, get to bed and take care of yourself woman <3

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Ugh, migraines. I used to get them all the time. Sleep and aspirin are the only things that make them better for me. I'm hoping you feel better soon.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I didn't really like Finding Nemo or Monsters Inc either. Finding Nemo was boring, and Monsters Inc just wasn't funny or cute or anything... it felt too forced and shoved down your throat, like THIS MOVE IS CUTE AND FUNNY, ENJOY IT. xD

Last edited:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Me being a flake. I really wished to help this group out (later today) tomorrow, but I backed out because of what I go into below.

Me being unwell.

Lately I've been having panic attacks that have been substantial - woke up to one a few days ago, having one now.

I'm not sleeping well; for whatever reason I've been feeling the need to fight sleep. Even with my medication. Last night was an online adventure...

I need to take care of myself, and I need to just relax and get a hold of my life. I feel so out of control right now.

Well, try again next time. Hopefully I can use the time now to do some stuff I DO need to do (and not necessarily want to do).

Still, I (feel like I) am being a flake, and I don't like that! I was okay just two days ago with this event; now, due to not being able to find something, as well as genuinely not feeling so great, I'm not okay.

I hope you guys will keep good energies/thoughts/prayers coming my way. Please. I could use some backbone, some health, and a great dose of discipline.

Why oh why did I even make these plans (that I just broke!)???

I just don't understand myself at times. :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I burned my hand at work. :c But it's not really bad or anything but it still stings. XD Also what you mentioned Elsie reminded me that I still am having these anxiety attacks and issues. Granted they're A LOT better now, but I'm still having trouble eating, functioning, and sleeping (though that's always been there) properly. *sigh* I broke down crying in front of my friends claiming that I just wanted to feel normal again. After the tears I just felt like a huge loser. ._.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Word of the day: Stupid
And apparently there is no way I can't stop feeling any more stupid as minutes go by. And I hate that feeling because well... its not even worth it yet here I am, thinking about stuff over and over again not getting over the fact that all I thought was real, it never was to begin with.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Honestly, a lot of the time it bugs me: Video game females who wear skimpy, barely there costumes. More so, the human males that create them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom