Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I burned my hand at work. :c But it's not really bad or anything but it still stings
When did that happen? You should have said something. :(

Okay so when I tell you over the phone that one of my drivers got a flat tire, and I'm down to one and thus it's going to take about an hour for delivery... guess what? I fucking mean it. I don't mean call back 30 minutes later asking where your food is and then sound disappointed when I say, "Remember I said it'd take an hour?" you dipshit...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
why does my sausage biscuit taste like smoke ugh

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
It's unnaturally hot over here. It should not be October and 80 degrees outside.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Bad news about my granddad. And he's lying about it.

I may also be single soon.

Sigh.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Bad news about my granddad. And he's lying about it.

I may also be single soon.

Sigh.
Geez, I know how it feels about having bad knews from family members.
Be strong man, keep on fightning and never give up.

OT:
Never....EVER give sugar to a 8-year-old boy. My nephew and I ate pretzels, and then ate the sugar that was left on the floor on Game Stop....
Stayed hyper for the next six hours. Almost 6 different people were victims of his hyper attitude....

Last edited:

Xinda

Memento Mori
Upsetting, anger making, whatever --

Having only 6 days, technically, left to find a place for my mom, sister & I to stay (hoping for miracles or an extension without a "bad catch"). Upsetting to see those that are not being supportive/encouraging and/or not being respectful/considerate towards the situation or at the very least, understanding. If you "care" about any of us involved, then either show it or STFU.

Also, anyone upsetting my mother/her being upset. She doesn't "deserve" it and especially not for such reasons.

So tired of stupid people.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer

Just had a really big earthquake... everything seems to be okay, there's no damage and power is still running... but... omg.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
OT:
Never....EVER give sugar to a 8-year-old boy. My nephew and I ate pretzels, and then ate the sugar that was left on the floor on Game Stop....
Stayed hyper for the next six hours. Almost 6 different people were victims of his hyper attitude....

Nothing a good knee in the face won't fix, :monster:.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I need to find a way to bring my circadian rhythms back down to sleep-time-before-midnight

Rather than being fully awake at 3am in the morning

/alarm bells ringing

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i ran into a wall and hurt my boob, ow!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
kat and Alex must have the worst isps on the planet

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Acting extremely pathetic...especially in front of another person.

Also doing something you can't control or think is right, and regretting it in the morning/future/etc.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
kat and Alex must have the worst isps on the planet

quoted for fucking truth

which is why i am currently in the middle of dumping mine, tired of their fucking bullshit.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
When I post a personal post and say "DO NOT REBLOG'" because its a personal post...four seconds later someone reblogs it. FUCKEN SHIZ

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I need to find a way to bring my circadian rhythms back down to sleep-time-before-midnight

Rather than being fully awake at 3am in the morning

Get off the irc, :monster:.

Mosquitoes need to fucking die. I haven't seen them all summer, now I'm getting bites in autumn, wtf?

+1. Here's to hoping frost comes soon.

When I post a personal post and say "DO NOT REBLOG'" because its a personal post...four seconds later someone reblogs it. FUCKEN SHIZ

Send a feature request: Turn off reblogging. Sounds simple enough (from a technical point of view).

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I'm pretty sure my co-workers think that I'm weird. I have no idea why I think this, but I can't shake the feeling.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Get off the irc, :monster:.
I'm not quite sure that's the problematic factor seeing as NO-ONE HARDLY GOT ON YESTERDAY

<-<
>->

EDIT: UGH

find a way to renew australian passport
find out that i have to apply for a new adult passport since my previous one was a child passport

logistics paperwork clusterfuck ahoy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom