Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendel

Banned
The Manga site that I frequented has dropped most of their titles because of legal pressure. So 18 of the 19 series I was actively following are gone.

FUCK!! Time to go a searching. I hate this needle in a haystack bullshit.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Everything at work today. From getting the snippy, bitchy boss who clearly never aged past fifteen in her maturity, to another one telling me I have horrific phone skills for being unable to remember what a goddamn robot told me during its speech, to bitchboss telling me I can 'do my job much faster' if I do it in a manner that requires hand dexterity. Apparently forgetting I have MS entirely.

FUCK my work.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Dear Mr. Bar Manager.
Thanking me for polishing over 800 champagne flutes for 7 hours does not make me resent you any less for making me do it.
Yours,
Rebecca.

Pucca_ness

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
On ACF I was Pucca_Girl_VII
^^ I would sure be shocked if a spider was on me when i woke up but i would be happy ^.^ I lovels them!

The kids in my neighbourhood piss me off. GRR if they're not a bunch of irritating chavs they are these little boys that try to talk like a sleazy adult. When i walk to the shop they try to wolf whistle and say things like "shake it" etc. It's really irksome for a 21 year old female to hear these things from 8 year olds. They do this in front of their female friends.

It's somewhat better (still not that good) if it's an adult doing this as i can easily tell if they are having a laugh/drunk or not so i can reply with the appropriate action but these are KIDS! If i do anything they will go tattle to mummy and daddy dearest and do you think the parents will listen to a stranger?

Nope.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Just about everything at the moment. Filling came out of my tooth and I'm in horrendous pain!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Everything at work today. From getting the snippy, bitchy boss who clearly never aged past fifteen in her maturity, to another one telling me I have horrific phone skills for being unable to remember what a goddamn robot told me during its speech, to bitchboss telling me I can 'do my job much faster' if I do it in a manner that requires hand dexterity. Apparently forgetting I have MS entirely.

FUCK my work.
Tell Kimble who to cut.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
To whoever keeps trading in their Limited Edition versions of PS3 games at HMV Exeter...

STOP IT

You're totally ruining my budgeting. :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Old people using computers.

HOW DO YOU SEND AND E-MAIL

"Click the send button."

WHERE IS THAT.

U_u

I had to help my Grandma's sister upload her images from her camera to her computer, because she didn't know how and I said,
"Alright, well where is the cord for your camera?"
"You need a cord to transfer the photos?"

DERP

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Yeah, I've been helping my aunt who is getting close to 60 learn to use a computer. I just want to bash my head into a wall. It would hurt less than the headache I get.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Workplace bullshit.
Getting blamed for incidents when they occured on your week off ffs!
Coming back to work to find out the bitch you hate there has attempted a revolt and being told by the staff you like that she essentially tried to get you fired all because she knows you dont like her.

BULLSHITTT!!!!!!

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Having to wait until my tooth infection is better before the dentist can fix it.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My nose is runny... I sense a cold! GTFO, COLD!

Also, when people can't admit to being wrong. =P

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Thank you, older sister, for leaving a urine sample next to my toothbrush in the bathroom.
dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom