Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
People who play 'games' with me. Treating me like I am nothing to them, and then speaking to me like I am their friend when it is convenient for them.
Oh God, this. I put up with so much of that crap when I was younger... :<
Also, making a post on Facebook about something that bothers you, and then the person that is doing that exact thing likes it. <XD Take a hint.
...I've actually thanked or liked complaints people have made in the past, and get retroactive paranoia that they may have actually been talking about me all along. ^^' Which would mean that, on top of everything, I would look like a bloody idiot. (OK, more of a bloody idiot than usual.)

What's pissing me off right now is that, at work, our Glasgow and Kent depots have been snowed in (for the Glasgow depot, that's all week), but I'm still having to run off their orders for picking.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's silly, but I need some solid advice and the only person giving it to me is Mumble ;.;

I NEED AT LEAST TWO OPINIONS FFS

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It's silly, but I need some solid advice and the only person giving it to me is Mumble ;.;

I NEED AT LEAST TWO OPINIONS FFS

You asked Mumble for advice but not me?

I SEE HOW IT IS.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Student fails test. Student curses me out. Student throws a desk. I kick student out of the room. Student throws a chair on the way out the door.

Someone is a bit unbalanced. Also, a bit expelled.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Dacom, YOU weren't around, so I don't want to hear it.

YOU TWO DIDN'T ANSWER AND WERE THERE AT THE TIME SO SHUT IT

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I BEEN ONLINE FOR THE LAST FOUR HOURS

I MESSAGED YOU FOR THE WIKI LINK

YOU'RE SUCH A NIGGER

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
He's talking about last night apparantly.

AND I WAS ASLEEP SO FFFFffffff

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
People who get caught up on little things and miss pretty much the whole fucking point.

EDIT: Okay, pisses me off less considering where I was. I'm good now.

Last edited:

cheeriolord

Lv. 25 Adventurer
ummm pretty much everything i am a confirmed cynic who gets riled at the slightest thing. including david cameron (arnold rimmer shagged a ken doll and that was the offspring) most rap music, people who cannot spell or use the words "like" and "innit" in every other sentence ......... i really could go on but i'd better not.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
including david cameron (arnold rimmer shagged a ken doll and that was the offspring)

OMFG...wikileaks?!?! :lol:

Um I'm pissed off at my house getting invaded by bfs parents on a fucking monthly basis just because his psycho hose beast sister performed the basic function of most living things ie: shitting out a kid from her fetid vag.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to give myself a hysterectomy with a breadknife.

Misaka

You d-dummy!
AKA
I-it's not like I wanted you to know my ACF username or anything! I-idiot! (Magitek)
Agree, MEPS is the worst thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom