Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I'm exhausted and I smell like cigarette smoke for some reason. Which is weird because I don't smoke and I haven't walked past anyone smoking.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
SAD FANARTS OF CAS BAAAAW

tumblr_lsfbvc2NSs1qddsa6.gif

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay guys, I understand that if you call and order a pizza and it's a half hour late, that you probably will be angry and you might call the store. Now that's fine, that's understandable. you have every right to be angry and let us know you had a bad experience, but FFS don't be all dramatic about it. I don't want to hear about your starving children, I don't want to hear about how you have ordered from us for 7 years when we've only been open for 6, I don't want to hear about how the driver showed up with an ice cold pizza (which is BULLSHIT BTW. The guy didn't even TAKE the pizza, so how would he know if it was cold? Plus those pizzas stay in bags specially designed to prevent them from becoming cold, so yeah BULLSHIT!) and I don't want to talk on the phone for you for 10 minutes about this crap. That's just unnecessary and silly and it's not gonna do any good. And I don't want to hear about how rude the driver was for driving off with your pizza WHEN YOU FUCKING TOLD HIM YOU DIDN'T WANT IT! Seriously, what do you want him to do? Kiss your feet? Jesus Christ, he probably didn't even know what was going on

Some people, I tell you...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
games...........

STOP TAKING MY MONEY DAMMIT I NEED THAT :c (ie arkham city, skyward sword, skyrim, ico/sotc pack, mass effect 3...........)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
People who stress out my parents when they have enough to worry about. Bracing myself for a KAPOW! moment.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My mom calling me... I wouldn't mind if its a once in a lifetime thing but...she goes to church, my cellphone rings. She's bored, my cellphone rings. She's in a line, my cellphone rings.
If I didn't really needed it...my life would be wayyy better without cellphone. I hate them so much, because its the way of stupid people to reach you 24/7.....

Also my friend talks to me on msn...instead of saying something interesting, she writes something so stupid that makes me wanna pull my hair out...or hers..

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
^ smack your friend with a mini vaccum or dust buster. It'll teach her to stop saying bullshit.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
One my my coworkers kept getting angry at me for being generally slow and a derp. I get how it's annoying that I don't know everything yet, but I've only worked there for 3 shifts. How am I supposed to know how to do everything?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My mom calling me... I wouldn't mind if its a once in a lifetime thing but...she goes to church, my cellphone rings. She's bored, my cellphone rings. She's in a line, my cellphone rings.
If I didn't really needed it...my life would be wayyy better without cellphone. I hate them so much, because its the way of stupid people to reach you 24/7.....
Yes, that sounds so horrible. God forbid someone use their phone for the purpose for which it was intended, especially a mother wanting to talk to her daughter.

I'd love to be able to talk to my mom.

You truly have no idea how lucky you are.

Sesc

Audiophile

I feel your pain, sort of-

No one in my household likes to answer phones, and being the nice, considerate person that I am -- :awesome: -- I'm forced to answer pretty much every phone call, every day. Oh yeah, 99% of the time the fucking calls aren't even for me.

Iz stoopid.

Edit: Typos

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
people writing 'sexiest' as 'sexist'

those words do not have the same meaning people

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
^ They got fucked by their english teachers.

Now this is a scene where the badword, becomes a magical word to describe fraud.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
when you get a vistor message and Post the reply in your own profile by accident

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
wake up at 430 unable to get back to sleep for a full hour

and the whole time 'i throw my sandwich in the air sometimes, singin' heyyyyo, where's the maaaaayo' was repeating endlessly in my head

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
It turns out the bank wasn't the one giving me my money. Looks like a cab will be shoved up the bank's ass for making me suffer for 4 days without money. <___<

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
wake up at 430 unable to get back to sleep for a full hour

and the whole time 'i throw my sandwich in the air sometimes, singin' heyyyyo, where's the maaaaayo' was repeating endlessly in my head

fuuuu. now it's stuck in my head. you bitch.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
Another one: A person who always have to be right about everything. And treats me like an idiot.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
When you're feeling replaced by someone.

This. And also the realization that things have changed between you and a close friend and things will never ever be the same again. So there's just that empty hole in your heart that eats at you.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

Or you could, you know, not pick up :awesome:.

No one in my household likes to answer phones, and being the nice, considerate person that I am -- :awesome: -- I'm forced to answer pretty much every phone call, every day. Oh yeah, 99% of the time the fucking calls aren't even for me.

Or you could, you know, not pick up :awesome:.

Buut I kinda have the same thing, only with people at the door. The people at the door are either for the guys living upstairs or door collectors who are after my money (which I tell to piss off in a politically correct fashion). I should answer the door less, :awesome:.

Also, mosquitoes. The tiny kind that just sting you at night and make you itchy. Derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom