Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Dear Atrix: look, I know the mp4 version I made of the Merzbox is about 4GB but it really shouldn't take 20 minutes to copy the whole thing. I want to go to bed :(

Edit: it finished copying then the program fucking crashed as soon as it copied the last file. WELL FUCK YOU. And now I can't eject the god damn phone. >:C

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
sounds like you need a better PC lol^

So everything's packed (bar the computer lol) and then just before we start putting shit in the trailer a huge storm rolls over and fucks everything up. So now I have to move everything tomorrow morning before I go do a 10 hour shift at work. :(

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeah I heard shit's rolling over our country today :monster: gotta tie things down?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH. Also I called into work to do all of this today and I'm afraid I left a bad impression since I'm new. But I'm bringing in the doctor's note so hopefully I seem a tad more reliable.

Oh don't worry, the driver that pulled a no call no show and screwed us over for the entire night totally overshadowed you calling in ahead of time :monster:

Also
I HATE DOCTORS! I HATE HOW THEY ALL GO, "DERP, YOU SEEM FINE SO CALL US IN A WEEK IF YOU'RE STILL SICK!"
FFS, you go to the doctor becuase you're sick, not to just sit in a fucking waiting office, spend a billion dollars without health insurance, to hear "come back later!"... such fucking bull shit...

and I wasn't even there today, Tiff's post just pissed me off :awesome:

So yeah worked sucked. I was there until almost 2 and we close at 1 :(
It was just fricken non stop. I don't mind it when it's busy but we didn't have enough drivers. We had orders stacked so high on the oven, we ran out of room and had to start putting them in the heating bags.

At one point I noticed a run that had been waiting to go out for an hour and 15 minutes and it was going to be about another 20 minutes before the drivers were back D: I briefly thought about taking the run myself, but decided not to. Then a few minutes later this person called and one of the workers put her on hold to pull something out of the oven. Then he was just like standing there and I asked if someone was on hold and he said, "Yeah... and she's probably pissed, when I asked her if she could hold she said no."

So of course I had to take the call :sigh:
I asked how I could help her and she said, "you can tell me where my pizza is!" and I told her it'd be another 10-15 minutes deciding at that moment to take the run myself. She wasn't too happy about having to keep waiting, but I left right after that. I put the address in my GPS which of course FUCKED UP on the way to her house. No, stupid fucking GPS, I can't turn left off the freeway onto a road that isn't even there.. seriously WTF? This is the 2011 software.

Anyway I got there, handed her the pizza and told her it was free. She seemed happy about that and thanked me, then said, "Here this is for you." and gave me a $5 tip, then thanked me again for making it free. I told her it was no big deal and there was no excuse for it to be that late. Then I said if someone at worked had a problem with it they could take it out of my paycheck. I guess that made her feel bad because then she gave me the rest of the money and was like, " Hey listen.. it's okay, I don't want you to get in trouble." :awesome:

Anyway, the rest of the night went a bit better, just busy. I've never had to keep all my drivers until midnight before. Then FINALLY it showed down, and I had my one driver on his last run and both phones rang >_< I tired to talk them into pick ups but it didn't work.

So yeah, last minute calls suck. But oh well, at the end of the day we were over $119.00 :awesome:

no idea how that happened, I counted everything twice. Well whatever... better to be over 100 than short I guess :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
at least I called earlier in the morning. ;-; Well I heard her talking about how much she hated no call no show and liked Doctor's Notes so.... XD I tried to go by wat she liked. O GOD. That must have been awful, wonder what that driver's excuse will be?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
sounds like you need a better PC lol^
I just got one :(

In other news I feel like I got a lot less than six hours of sleep last night. Of course the fact that I have gotten around seven hours of sleep the rest of the nights this week probably does not help, but I still feel like I'm down on sleep a lot more than I should :(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
WHY THE FUCK CANT I BUY DOUJINSHI WITH MY OWN FUCKING CREDIT CARD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NOW I CAN'T BUY IT ONLINE AT ALL CAUSE OF THE STUPID SYSTEM THEY SET UP FFS

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
^ Sounds like every blood sample I've ever given. I get them to assault my right arm as the veins in my left are way too deep. It's the one plus side of having donated blood; they actually look after you instead of treating you like a pin cushion.

About half the time I go to donate platelates wind up with a furious hunt for the vein they can see, they can feel, but which ceases to be the moment the needle goes in. Roughly half of those end up with them giving up, apologizing, thanking me for my trouble, and sending me off. I've usually finished most of whatever movie I was watching at this point.

WHY THE FUCK CANT I BUY DOUJINSHI WITH MY OWN FUCKING CREDIT CARD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NOW I CAN'T BUY IT ONLINE AT ALL CAUSE OF THE STUPID SYSTEM THEY SET UP FFS

People still... BUY Doujinshi?

Willful ignorance

Where would you ever run into that FHS?[/playingstupid]

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
so i finally get my ps3 internet to work
cancel lovefilm download by accident

now lovefilm icon has disappeared

tumblr_lrjh4mzWkd1qa7l0wo1_500.gif

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I really feel sick today and don't want to go to work... but I must. T_T and I'm also stressing because I can't seem to find a ride there.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Lots of folks I care about are sickly or hurting, and I cannot really help them with it. Do not like.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Sdfa. On the one side, my wrists, arms, neck and lower back are sore as fuck and I really should not spend any time behind a computer outside of work.

On the other side, what the fuck else am I supposed to do? Somewhat frustrating.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Sick as shit. I couldn't sleep so well last night and when I wake up my mom has the stupid mop waiting at my doorstep. I didn't do it, I can barely move less I"m going to clean my stupid room. I just hope it wears off by Monday for my exam.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Sdfa. On the one side, my wrists, arms, neck and lower back are sore as fuck and I really should not spend any time behind a computer outside of work.

On the other side, what the fuck else am I supposed to do? Somewhat frustrating.

go fucking exercise, read a damn book, go have some drinks at a bar

geezus

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
wtf how is portal 2 a 10gb game

i've seen smaller RPGs

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Not being able to last long at work. ;c I've been eating scarcely too and lost more weight asfdsda uguuu.

My Dad is bitching me out for coming home early and wants me to go in tomorrow even though I felt like absolute shit today and felt like I was going to pass out. *sigh* He's just really insensitive. I wish I had a friend's house to stay at or something.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
^If you lived near me, my house would be at your disposal <3

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Decided to do some staff training today, since my staff is less valuable/more easily replaced the lack of padding on my striking post doesn't matter so much. And damn if on the first serious hit it didn't split right in two. Damn it, I worked like hell to get that thing set up.

On the upside, gonna use it as a counter-weight for a rope target. Keep everything stable so the target stays at chest height.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Stupid people...'Nuff said. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom