What games are you currently playing?

Ariga

Pro Adventurer
I'm playing FFXV at the moment (the royal edition). I'm really enjoying it. I've played it before and I'm just trying to pass time until FFVII Remake comes out tbh. I do wish the imperials would stop jumping down on me every few minutes though.

"Imperials above!" Urgh. Go away imperials...

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'm playing FFXV at the moment (the royal edition). I'm really enjoying it. I've played it before and I'm just trying to pass time until FFVII Remake comes out tbh. I do wish the imperials would stop jumping down on me every few minutes though.

"Imperials above!" Urgh. Go away imperials...
I once had, no kidding, SIX SHIPS of Imperials drop down on me (AT NIGHT) while I was doing a hunt. So not only did I have daemons popping out of the ground while battling whatever monster I was trying to kill, these mofos kept showing up every few minutes and it was annoying as hell.

Later in the game when I was leveled up extremely high, I'd just wait until they all dropped to the ground before I threw an overpowered Thundara flask at em and they fried. They're easy to farm, I'll give em that.

AKA
Yop
I've been spending a lot of time on Fire Emblem: Warriors recently <_<. Definitely not a AAA game and it gets kinda repetitive but so far I've enjoyed playing it the most (of the half dozen or so DS games that I have).

Tried some Elite: Dangerous as well again the other day, but it's still pretty much a waiting simulator.

When I have spare time during the week, I'm slowly chipping away at my Royal Edition replay of FFXV. Really having fun with it.

On the weekends though, I'm playing through Divinity Original Sin 2 with my brother. Absolutely loving it; playing an RPG that deep with a friend is a great experience. Realizing how your skills can synergize to defeat enemies never gets old.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I'm close to finishing FFXII Zodiac Age, but I am really bummed that I cannot go back and construct the floor tiles needed in the Pharos Lighthouse to get to hidden treasure!!! I tried, and the game's not letting me... So, I kind of lost interest. I may just start a new game at some point, but the thought of leveling up via the Dustia route exhausts me. I spent a long time getting 99 + phoenix downs. Oh yes, and the fact that there is a number of ghosts you have to get to complete the game, and the only place and time you get the ghosts are in the Garamsythe Waterway, right after Ashe joins your party the first time... Very frustrating.

Top Bottom