Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. :3

Progress: In Sequence 2.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Mass Effect 2, first proper playthrough.

Aki Shepard (she saved you on Elysium), Paragon Infiltrator. She's here to save shit some more, and sex up her gf Liara. Awww yeah.

Progress: Archangel and Zaeed recruited, working on Mordin.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I'm extremely late, but I finally got my hands on Arkham Asylum.

It is awesome.

Progress: Batman is destroying dreams and pissing on the proverbial graves of his enemies. And the pope is still catholic.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Stupid dumb and pointless iPod games. Original Gangstaz :monster: and ZombieFarm or whatever it's called. Take FarmVille, add zombies, ????, cash. Or something.

Seriously, what's up with zombies these days? I realize that the zombie mod for CS:S is awesome (spent many an hour on that one), but besides that, wtf?

Katara

GO JUMP IN THE RIVER!
AKA
Wolfie
Replaying Crisis Core, Okami, and trying really hard to motivate myself to finish LoZ: Windwaker.
But Okami is dominating the Wii again so lolnothappening

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Beat the Modern Warfare 2 campaign (late to the party, I know).

Jesus fucking Christ stop killing my character off you fucking dickwads. Really, once is bad enough, but twice?

Was enjoyable enough. The friendly AI had this annoying habit of running into my line of fire though.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

Picked it up again last night out of boredom. I got pulled into the future, made it back to the present, an antagonist turned out to be on my side, and an apparent ally turned out to be evil.

Katara

GO JUMP IN THE RIVER!
AKA
Wolfie

Picked it up again last night out of boredom. I got pulled into the future, made it back to the present, an antagonist turned out to be on my side, and an apparent ally turned out to be evil.

Pikachu_trollface_doing_it_right.jpg

Started playing Age of Empires III for nostalgia purposes.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

PC gets sentenced to execution (yes, real death) by Fury Swipes. Fortunately, manages to escape.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness - level-grinding.

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade - cleansing the Green Coast of the Orkoid infestation. The High Command have enough faith in my leadership to allocate two Basilisks and a Vindicare Assassin to my command before I even left the beachhead.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness - completed the main storyline. :'( I didn't cry this much when Aeris died.

The main character (you) is a human turned into a Pokemon. How this happened either isn't explained or is at some point in the post-credits chapters. Which Pokemon you are depends on how you answer some questions asked at the beginning (and if you're male or female).

The main character awakens with no memories but their name, and that they were once human. They're found by the 'partner Pokemon', which you choose from a randomly generated list given to you once you're assigned the player character.

The main quest behind the story is to restore the rightful flow of time. As I've previously mentioned, it's revealed that some of the characters have travelled from the future, either to preserve the timeline (which becomes a dystopian world ruled by an insane Dialga, where the whole planet is paralysed), or restore time in the present, breaking the current timeline.

Of course, it's revealed that by breaking the current timeline, Pokemon from the future will no longer exist (although memories of those Pokemon do persist). And it seems that the main character is also from the future.

Of course, you and the partner Pokemon manage to restore time (beating a maddened, but not yet insane, Dialga to do so), and the main character fades away. After being a heroic mime for the entire storyline, the main character actually speaks dialogue, saying how much they enjoyed their time with their partner. They tell the partner to carry on, and to let everyone know what happened, so that time's flow isn't threatened again. The main character fades away, and the partner staggers off in a daze, muttering to itself that they need to get back, to fulfill the main character's last wish.

The story jumps a few months forward, and has the partner seemingly coping. Then they go down to the beach where they first met the main character. The memories of their adventures with the main character wash over them, and they break down sobbing on the shoulder of a NPC.

At which point the credits start. With upbeat music. RAGE

After the credits, you see Dialga in the final dungeon. He states how he can still sense the sorrow of the partner Pokemon after so long, and how strong it is. So, in respect for the service they did him, he'll give them a gift. The gift of the future. Dialga roars.

The main character slowly fades into view on the beach that the partner is on. They see each other, and run towards each other, and the partner starts sobbing on the shoulder of the player character.

Now, I was teary from the moment the main character stopped being a heroic mime, but this last bit did actually make me sob myself. ...Actually, I'm getting teary over it again now. :D It probably didn't help that I named the player Pokemon after myself (off course), and the partner after a friend who's like a sister to me...

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
I promised some guys to help with their Half-Life mod, which involves mapping and some small scripts. So it means I can't continue my Syphon Filter playthrough as I won't have anytime, not with study and work. :puppy:

Work and Study win again.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Parasite Eve.

I'm playing through a new game with my girlfriend so that I can introduce her to it, and we've been trading who's playing on and off. (It makes me really want to pick up one of my ExGame Saves and go rocking around blasting things, and not worrying about finding Super Tools :P )

I'm HOPING to find and play through PE2 after this, but we'll see if that actually happens.

X :neo:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Beat the Reach campaign this weekend. Other than that, WoW.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
BlazBlue Portable - well, as there aren't trophies/achievements, I can unlock the images I've been unable to unlock on the PS3. :3

DoW: Dark Crusade - the greenskin stronghold has been over-thrown. Glory to the Emperor! A trio of Earthshaker shells has a tendency to offend.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Beat Sketcher - Really entertaining PS Move Game. A lot more challenging than I'd thought. On the Challenge Mode, of the 12 standard puzzles, I've gotten 1 Platinum, 1 Gold, and 10 Silver. It's actually a VERY entertaining game, and the accuracy is very impressive. Hoping to try out Multiplayer today.

Dead Nation - I've got a TINY problem with the aiming in this game, but it's lots of fun. I'm hoping to get some online Co-op going on with one of my buddies tonight, and slay some undead.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Splosion Man (XBL Arcade)
TMNT: Turtles in Time (XBL Arcade)
Halo: Reach

Gonna start playing Alan Wake sometime this weekend.

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
Parasite Eve.

I'm playing through a new game with my girlfriend so that I can introduce her to it, and we've been trading who's playing on and off. (It makes me really want to pick up one of my ExGame Saves and go rocking around blasting things, and not worrying about finding Super Tools :P )

I'm HOPING to find and play through PE2 after this, but we'll see if that actually happens.

AHHH MISS THAT GAME!!! I Think i beat the first one! didn't get around to beating the second i don't think....

man you guys bring me back to the good ol days when i didn't have to pay rent and my own bills lol! just stay home an play PSX all day at mom an pops house lol! (im 25, living with gurlfriend, potentially heading down the road of daddy land! O NO!! LOL!)

Top Bottom