What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Battle Fantasia - controls aren't as easy for me to grasp as BlazBlue. =/ Also, no dubbing on this one, so I don't know what's being said most of the time.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Pokemon Soul Silver
Dragon Quest IX
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Starcraft 2 (for the bazillionth time)

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Dead Nation: Beat it this weekend in Co-op. Really love playing it online. (I think Finland is gonna overtake the USA this week for % clear on the virus cycle). I'm contemplating playing through on a higher difficulty now, and using the lady as my main character this time around. I'm curious if the story still completes the same for both characters.

Shatter: Absolutely fantastic. Hands down one of my favorite PSN games ever.

X :neo:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
When I get out of Basic and get access to my vidya gaems again, I'm thinking of doing a Let's Play on Square's 'not as known as Final Fantasy' titles. I'm thinking Saga Frontier, Xenogears, Brave Fencer, so on and so forth.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
WoW Cataclysm.

Both the Goblin and Worgen starting areas are fucking awesome. The goblins are such trollolols, it makes my day.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Parasite Eve.

I'm playing through a new game with my girlfriend so that I can introduce her to it, and we've been trading who's playing on and off. (It makes me really want to pick up one of my ExGame Saves and go rocking around blasting things, and not worrying about finding Super Tools :P )

I'm HOPING to find and play through PE2 after this, but we'll see if that actually happens.

X :neo:
I've picked this back up, I stopped for a while but am working on finishing it off. At the end of Day 5 (
Eve battle in front of the Statue of Liberty. Having trouble and end up using all my healing items during the 4th Form battle then dying straight away at her Final Form. I was thinking I'd try to use the 'switching equipment' thing to restore PE and spam Liberate, but then it might not be be ready to use for her Final Form. I was thinking about going back to a previous save and go level up a bit more. I probably could do with better weapons, I kept using my BP to increase my item capacity and Active Time speed instead. Didn't really know which weapon to upgrade, but I guess I'll just focus on the one handgun I use. I didn't finish off the warehouse either, so I think I'll go have a look around there and go gather some more items and such.
)

Would like to get PE2 after this, though. Just need to find a copy.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - damnit, they've removed the easy specials system. :< This is gonna be a helluva lot harder...

Still, at least the new tutorial mode is amusing. XD And I still managed to beat arcade mode with Noel... I just couldn't trigger any Distortion Drives... Still, kicked ass. XD

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Got back into playing Halo:Reach for a while. Realised that as long as there are people online to play against, I shall never tire of this game. Looking forward to playing with as many of you guys as and when you pop up aswell.

Also still making my way through Crisis Core. Only grabbing it once a week lately, but enjoying every bit I do play.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - starting to get used to the new "beginner's mode" control system (which allows me to still use easy specials, hahaha).

Only got through two arcade modes (Ragna and Noel), but I've cleared Ragna, Jin, Noel, and Taokaka's story modes. And when I say cleared, I mean 100% completed. :awesome: As Professor Kokonoe said, "you don't need to lose to get 100% any more. It pissed a lot of people off last time".

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Parasite Eve: When I didn't want to be fighting, I couldn't go into a room without getting into a battle. Now I'm looking for a fight to build up EXP, I can walk for ages without seeing a single enemy.

Dead Space: whydidn'tiplaythisgamesoonerffff. Was going for getting trophies (weapon-themed ones, upgrades, etc.) this time around then trying a run on Impossible.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well, I finished Mass Effect 2 tonight (lulz), so now it's a question of which game to pick up next...

-Dragon Age
-Battlefield: Bad Company 2
-Lost Planet
-Assassin's Creed
-Gears of War
-Star Ocean: The Last Hope
-Resonance of Fate
-Lost Odyssey
-Tales of Vesperia
-Alan Wake
-Ninja Gaiden II
-Devil May Cry 4

The last of which I have played extensively...but before I obtained XBL. So all the achievements have gone to waste ;.;

Ed: and that's just my 360 games >:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Finished "Prof. Layton and the Unwound Future" and loved it. The part where
it's shown why Don Paolo (Paul) hates Layton's guts it's particulary hilarious and endearing (Of all the reasons, it had to be the one that inspires me more indulgence). Also, the bitersweet ending, with Layton crying like a kid (if losing the love of your life for the second time doesn't make you cry, nothing will do) AND TAKING OFF THAT HAT

I probably should say there isn't a lot of actual story to the game, but
the village now loves Dragons and you are training your very own to compete in tournaments.
So I thought that was a great way to do a game for it.

Top Bottom