What games are you currently playing?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Playing FFVIII because the PS2 is the only console I own right now.
DRAWDRAWDRAWDRAWRJUNCTIONPOWERLEVELFUCKYEAH

Now you're playing with gas.

Have Quetzacotl learn Card and start transforming random enemies, there's always the off chance they'll transform into a wicked awesome card that you can transform again into mountains of high level junctionable magic.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Pokemon White

Defeated the second gym, now chasing Plasma grunts through Pinwheel Forest. Tra-la-la-la-la. Also got the Liberty Ticket to get Victini. :D
My copy of FFVIII has a scratch on one of the discs (which I got second-hand). Right during the
Battle of the Gardens
, too...

The best things in VIII: Triple Triad, moombas, Ragnarok, and Laguna, Kiros and Ward. X3

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People

I can remember playing a game called 'Triple Triad', it also featured a minigame which was some kind of JRPG, it was about planting seeds in a garden to fight a sorceress or something. I mainly played it for the card game. :wacky:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
the path

ITS PRETTY DEEP AN SHIT I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD TRY IT

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Half Life 2, Dragon Age II, Grand Theft Auto 4, and Crysis.

Oh and FFXII International.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
FFXII International.
fffffff

I still haven't tried the two New Game modes on that.

I just finished Dead Space: Extraction (PS3 version included with Dead Space 2), might try to get 5 star ranks on every level but I've not decided yet. Kind of feel like it would be easier collecting items and such with an actual Move controller (or two for the 2 player).

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I wish I could play my FFX International properly - more than almost anything in the world. ._.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Actually, you might be a good person to ask! o_o

I'm pretty sure I know the answer already, but I want to be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN before I make a purchase - will this console play this game?

I want to make sure I won't need any power adapters or anything, and to make absolutely certain that my other American games will still function. ;.;

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Earthbound.

Best shit ever, EVER.

EDIT: Oh and also Front Mission 2: Gun Hazard. The SNES is so full of win.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
@Megs: I might not be a good person to ask :monster: I've only ever imported one machine (Japanese SCPH-50000), and don't have any experience with these new models.

But I guess whether you'll need a power adapter or not depends on if it's a modded Japanese SCPH-90000 or an American one. And if you need an adapter to run Japanese things in the US, I don't know about that :awesome:

If you do need an adapter for Japanese electronics, I'm not sure how that'd work out if the AC adapter is built in (which I assume means the power cable is fixed into the console?).

Edit; but maybe this video will help answer if you need a new power adapter? (skip to 2:30, it shows the rear of the machines)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUw-LcfkVes

Edit 2nd; actually, maybe just reading the description would help:

"This SCPH-90000 works on American AC power and plays games just like a US PS2."

So I guess you could just plug it in like any other appliance and go?

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Bored today to play pokeman crystal on emulator. ... Damn do I miss this game ; v ; no mudkips, just the old school big 251.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
So, since I'm re-playing FFVII, I took a look at my other old PS games and I re-discovered...

Legend of Dragoon.

adnjsdbfwkjebf;asnfkjasdbfjsdbfklsjdbfklasjdbgfksjadbgksljbgksjbg :aah::aah::aah:

I don't care for its flaws, I'm playing the shit out of this game!

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Sword of the stars. I'm not to goodwith strategy games, but this SOB is fun as hell. The citizens of my empire probably disagree given how poorly the war is going right now, but thats theirproblem.

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
I have like a week that I don't play Earthbound or Front Mission 2 but I'm playing this awesome game named Tactics Ogre... It's like FFT, yeah: It's AWESOME.

Also I'm gonna try Alundra. Never played it before and people talk really sexy things about that game, grrr.

EDIT: Earthbound is still the best shit ever.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
And I also am playing Dissidia 012, at the end of that then grindfest woo.

I also started up Persona 4 again. I've been thinking about replaying for months and finally gave in
Search for the true self. Also, those are both games with English voice acting by Johnny Bosch. XD

OT: Pokemon White - level-grinding before taking on the fourth gym. All my team are level 26 right now.

Also, Tetris on my mobile phone (cell phone, ye ken?). I used to hate this game, as - being dyspraxic - I find organising shapes like that a bit difficult. But, ye gods is it addicting...! I can get to about level 8/9 on Marathon mode before it overwhelms me.

Top Bottom