What games are you currently playing?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
persona 3 portable

and i can't stop oh god

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
DDFF, Okamiden, Monster Tale, and FFXIII.

I'm up to Barthy's second fight in XIII. I'm fighting in Sei'An in Okamiden. Chapter 10 of DDFF. None of you have played Monster Tale so a progress check there means nothing to you you philistines.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
edit: apparently i can when psp has the battery life of a used condom :|

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
DUDE I KNOW WTF

I beat the eighth gym leader and am supposed to be going to Victory Road or some shit. Instead, I'm having Alcesteos use Surf and cruising Route 17. :3

Also in the midst of Act II of DA2.

mmmm bella

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
DUDE I KNOW WTF

My PSP lasts me 6-7 hours of UMD usage at the very least, idk what you guys are missing :monster:

Steam tells me I've played Dragon Age II for 100 hours rofl

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
My PSP lasts me 6-7 hours of UMD usage at the very least, idk what you guys are missing :monster:

Second level brightness and maximum volume? :monster: It's what I do, usually, when I cba to plug in my headphones.

I have several games that I don't play via UMD, though. :wacky: So my battery life is like that of a DS. Sometimes.

Also, I am currently playing Dissidia Duodecim... and P3P (again). >.>

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I spent the afternoon playing some old school SNES stuff. Super Castlevania IV, Dracula X, and Super Godzilla. Shit am I out of practice at Classicvania games. Which means I'd really be getting my ass handed to me if I picked up Simon's Quest and the like.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Playing Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness for the first time.

My reactions in order so far...

• I can switch from English voices to Japanese voices? Sweeeet saaaauce.
  • Cannot get over Laharl's cockroach hair.
  • Whenever I'm talking to the Spear of Longinus, I end up thinking of Persona 2 and it is not happy. T_T
  • Bitch, I am the heir to the throne. Why should I have to pay for equipment?
  • Oh lol, Etna you hilarious sadistic bitch.
  • Penguins that explode when you throw them at people? Game has instantly won me over.
  • I wonder what happens when you throw a monster at another monster? OH FUUUUUU-
  • Haha. Sweet, I just made all the monsters in the field blow up by killing off the geostone and got myself a phat bonus.
  • Thank god I didn't deal any killing blows with my exploding penguins.
  • Too. Many. Classes. To. Choose. From. And. Only. 10. Mana. Points. For. 1. Incompetent. Pupil. What do I chooooose? ._.
  • Male Brawler: I am going to pick you and name you Master Asia. HELL YES UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST.
  • Oh rofl, I didn't know male warrior was male until I read otherwise. THANK YOU LABELS.
  • Male cleric could also pass off as a chick. But female cleric is hotter, imo.
  • So you get promotions by killing shit in the council room. I pity the janitor that has to keep it all clean, gutless, and tidy.
  • LOL, I approve of Laharl's approach to making yourself at home in someone else's mansion.
  • ...did I just bribe my evil demonic council with weapons and CANDY in order to get them to say yes to more expensive equipment?
  • I love that you get the option of killing your evil demonic council if you think they're being stupid. DATS REAL POLITICS, YO. Too bad I'm way too low and squishy to pull it off (I really wanted that raise in allowance ._.)

And that's it for now. I also bought Lunar so I'll get around to playing that eventually.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
there is no part of the above post that I do not entirely approve of, especially the part that said lunar cause it's awesome

but you should play in English at least long enough to hear Laharl's epic laugh of awesome

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
edit: apparently i can when psp has the battery life of a used condom :|
This is why the NDS is superior to the PSP. :awesome:

And Disgaea is utterly awesome. Etna is voiced by Michelle Ruff, also Rukia in BLEACH, and Yuki Nagato in Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

OT: Pokemon White - currently level-grinding before taking on the skinny electric girl.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

NO :awesome: The Gameboy is far more superior.

I still love my PSP more, though. It was totally modified to fit my needs on the first day I got it. :wacky: Homebrew apps ftw.

Also, I could care less about the NDS now. I will soon get a 3DS. I can smell it in the air. The smell of 3D boobies.

Oh and, currently playing Pokemon Yellow out of boredom. :awesome: I decided to let my PSP rest. :)

Alessa Gillespie

AKA

And Disgaea is utterly awesome. Etna is voiced by Michelle Ruff, also Rukia in BLEACH, and Yuki Nagato in Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

OT: Pokemon White - currently level-grinding before taking on the skinny electric girl.
BUT I ALREADY HAVE THAT and atlas is cruel and won't port p3p to the nds ;_;

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
WELL IF I HAD A SECOND DS I WOULD HAVE GIVEN AKI THAT BUT I DIDN'T SO FUCK YOU

The DS itself is superior to the PSP, but the PSP has some really amazing games, all of which are, imo, superior to most games on the DS. I'm happy with my Ace Attorney suite, Pokemon, and the occasional random like Scribblenauts, Rhapsody, etc, but the PSP gave us Lunar and FFT, sooooooo yeah.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
NO :awesome: The Gameboy is far more superior.

This is trufax

I don't see any of y'alls pansy-ass, "current-generation" handhelds lasting 22 years of use and abuse

Legion.

For we are many
I just finished my umpteenth insanity playthrough of Mass Effect 2 for the Arrival DLC.
Isn't it wonderful how after a year and more playthroughs than I can remember, that the occasional new thing will still happen somewhere?

I'm also playing Bad Company 2's multiplayer (Best multiplayer for 360 so far) and Borderlands (Average).

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
BUT I ALREADY HAVE THAT and atlas is cruel and won't port p3p to the nds ;_;
DS has two exclusive MegaTen titles, though - Devil Survivor and Strange Journey. Devil Survivor is described by the creators as Persona-style story-telling with original MegaTen gameplay. In fact, in Japan, Devil Survivor has the same title prelude as the Persona games. :3
The DS itself is superior to the PSP, but the PSP has some really amazing games, all of which are, imo, superior to most games on the DS. I'm happy with my Ace Attorney suite, Pokemon, and the occasional random like Scribblenauts, Rhapsody, etc, but the PSP gave us Lunar and FFT, sooooooo yeah.
DS has The World Ends With You, which is the best SE game since the release of the PS2. So there. :awesome:

OT: Pokemon White. My grass monkey has earned his place in my team several times this weekend. My faith in you was not misplaced, Pansage.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
WHO HAS HAD TO REPLAY THE SAME SHADOW THREE TIMES NOW BECAUSE SHE FORGETS TO SAVE AFTERWARD?

THIS HERPY BITCH PLAYIN PERSONA 3 PORTABLE

ForceStealer

Double Growth
*First time starting up World Ends with You*

Main character: "I just don't get people, never will."

Headdesk_Emo_funnys-s449x337-111462-475.jpg

Legion.

For we are many
FFX, FFT for PSP, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth/2.

Sooooo no.

FFX was terrible, FFT for PSP was nothing more than a fancified rerelease, VP Lenneth was also just a rerelease. VP2 was fairly good though. Oh, and TWEWY is also not terribly good.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
FFX was terrible, and FFT was "nothing more" than a rerelease?

lol @ your opinions

Legion.

For we are many
By posting that at me you imply that I am the Shepard to your Turian councillor, so while you may have dismissed my claim, I'm still right. Proof or not.

Top Bottom