• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What games are you currently playing?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Still playing a bit of lol. Trying to expand my character stable - I just picked up Jax and Cassiopeia. I like Jax pretty well - he's kind of like a Rogue from Dragon Age - but I dunno about Cass. She seems to have a really, REALLY high learning curve, which I don't MIND necessarily, it's just that I'm having a hard time figuring out how to play her, and that makes it less fun.

I also picked up that bitch Soraka, who is loltastic, but not really for me.

I think I've found my tanks of choice in Nasus and Mordekaiser, but I need to learn more support characters. Sona is great, but you can't get by with just her. I've TRIED Zilean, but...idk. He doesn't fit my playstyle quite right. I think I want to try Lux next, since, while I love Morgana, she has no ability to heal, making her not so great for support.

THEN I'm also trying to work on my carry game with Ashe, Katarina, Malzehar, and Vayne. I'm also a big fan of Fiddlesticks and Twisted Fate.

I just wish TF didn't sound like a Texan =/

edit: I'm also a really bad jungler ;.;

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Ashe? Carry? wat

Soraka is great. Healshealshealshealshealsheals

You want to try a real carry, roll a Sivir. You spend the first 10-15 minutes of the game actively avoiding any real confrontation in mid lane and then spend the rest of the time clearing creeps in seconds and giving AS and MS buffs :awesomonster:

Also, in-game name pls

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
EighthAlter

And I haven't tried Sivir yet. My friends told me she wasn't all that great. xD

and I fucking HATE playing against Soraka. Every time I'm about to kill her she heals. EVERY TIME. SHE ALWAYS ESCAPES WITH LIKE TEN HEALTH AND COMES BACK WITH TWENTY TIMES THAT MUCH I HATE HER STUPID BITCH RAWR

brb gonna play more; trying to master sniping with Ashe's ultimate :oscar:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Sivir is an absolute monster, but not in the way a Yi or a Xin might be. Up against a hero, Sivir probably isn't a first choice, but put her against a tower with the 20-30 minions she collects in a single push alone and with her ulti she can down a tower in about 3-5 seconds by herself, let alone what she can do with her AoE ulti buffing other players. It also makes for a fantastic teamfight buff

She's top tier for pre-arranged matches simply because a skilled player can so easily put a 180 on the game's flow by doing a solo lane push by mid-endgame, killing 2-3 towers before the enemy team can reach her. Definitely not a pubstomper, so it's an acquired taste/playstyle. Took me my first 15 levels just to figure out how she played. One of the few heroes whose worth is measured by minion and tower kills. :monster:

EDIT: I tried jungling with Amumu once. I can see the potential magic in the strategy, although jungling is hard and I am stupid too
+1 for bandwagon

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I refuse to play Amumu because a) "the sad mummy"? really? =/

and b) his "emumu" skin

I think I'm really drawn to characters like Jax, Kat, and Nasus, who play just a bit differently from the norm. Also Sona, who is somehow one of my favorite characters EVER. DANCE BITCHES DANCE LOL POWER CHORD WHERE'D YO HEALTH GO OSHI YOU DAID

But I s'pose I'll give Sivir a go. Just so long as I don't have to play Nidalee ;.;

btw how the shit do people curbstomp as Alistar? He's a fucking tank not a damage dealer

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I refuse to play Amumu because a) "the sad mummy"? really? =/

and b) his "emumu" skin

"Won't you play with me"

No you're an undead abomination trying to be adorable it's not going to work

Jax is madd. crit-crit-crit-crit all the time. BOING. slow. As a Sivir player I do a lot of running away and hiding behind the tower. A lot. Ghost and Teleport and boots right away gogogogo runrunrun

Protip for early game Sivir - Q skill is one of the strongest nukes in the game period, esp. early game where armor/other dmg resist is low. Late game it becomes more of an easy minion farm. Max out early, also has a crazy HUGE range

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
mhmm

Some people choose to max out W skill early game because it's a much easier way to give Sivir decent range (because her attack range is absolutely godawful - close enough for melee heroes to close the distance quickly and enough for most other ranged heroes to outrange her) - but all in all the amount of damage you're putting out pales in comparison to BB and most importantly the ability to get last-hit kills in early game.

Although it's recommended to get like, 1 point in W skill before lvl 6.

EDIT: Q and E max out preferably. Good Spell Shield timing can either make or break a Sivir player

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
LA Noire and Uncharted

LA Noire is just badass. Uncharted is like Legends of the Hidden Temple made into a full-length action/adventure game. HHHHHNNNNGGGGHHHHH.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Somehow, despite following a guide, managed to miss the ending I was aiming for on Devil Survivor (hereafter just DS). I could have gone down the same ending as last time, but I decided to go for the only other available ending, "King of Demons". The MC is being referred to as king pretty much throughout - "King Kris" has a certain ring to it - and then suddenly... he gets referred to as Overlord.

Damnit, as if I didn't have enough with ideas for a DS/Durarara and a DS/The World Ends With You crossover fics, now I have a DS/Disgaea crossover fic. XD Still, I want to see if the MC does a little Laharl laugh...

Oh yeah, and now I can have an optional battle with Lucifer. Whose sprite is about seven or eight times taller than the sprites for my characters. And is level 99. Um, yeah, I think I'll pass...

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Why didn't this game get better reviews?

I'm also still playing Mortal Kombat.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I wonder why Suikoden II never goes into
how Luca Blight became the "true face of evil" we face in the game.

There's just a very brief mention of his mother during the scene where Agares is poisoned and dies. I read all the details on Gensopedia.

Well, it was neat to read it, though.

Terrafig

AKA
KaleMarsh
Darksiders is the only game I've ever played where I have to struggle not to laugh and to stay awake simultaneously. Monotony meets souls encased in inanimate objects, meets really annoying toll demi-gods.

Why isn't playing as War more irreverent? I won't stand for your soul payments any longer, River Styx Mafia.

At least I hear it's short.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
WRECKIN' ERRYBODY AS BRAND

CLIMBIN' IN THEY WINDOWS

SNATCHIN' THEY PEOPLE UP

RAPIN' ERRYBODY OUT HERE

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
holy jegus dick

Satsu wasn't kidding when he said Sivir was a monster. Played two bot games (intermediate) and then went straight to PvP. PvP game went 9/6/20 against a team of Maokai, Lux, Warwick, Caitlyn, and Rumble, and holy shit she pushes damage like crazy. I think my standard build is Berserker's Greaves/Manamune/Stark's/Bloodthirster/Madred's, but deviated to Greaves/'mune/Stark's/Madred's/Wit's End, and just wow.

WOW

even WITHOUT minions she can tank a turret with that insane 2.2 attack speed WITHOUT USING HER ULT AND ITS 90% BOOST. o_o

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Top tier for pre-mades. :3

If I get into team fights a lot, I pull up a Last Whisper and a Banshee's Veil for some extra survivability, since by end-game everyone's decked out on armor and throwing nukes like crazy

One thing that's neat is that Ricochet works off towers as well - attacking the tower with Ricochet on will bounce off to any enemy nearby meaning you can still kill minion waves and keep yours focused on the tower, although this is also a bane I need to avoid when it draws tower aggro when accidentally hitting an enemy hero =.=

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Devil Survivor

Defeat the final boss - done.
Defeat the boss rush segment - done.
Defeat the final boss' OWA form - ran out of MP. oshit

Deader

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Finished DAO a while ago. My balance:

Anora in queen.
Loghain is dead.
Alistair keeps being a Grey Warden.
My F!Mahariel (Dalish) is a Warden-Commander and all lovey-dovey with her dear Alistair (but I had a hard time deciding between him and Zevran).

Got Awakening for my birthday some weeks ago and finished it too, and I was crossed when I saw there was no romance (I wanted Awakening!Anders ;A; )

Now I started it again with a F!Tabris (city elf), romancing Zevran. I can't stop playing this game O_o

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
(but I had a hard time deciding between him and Zevran)

Really

OT: Between League of Legends and Borderlands and The Witcher.

Oh these sex cards

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
nooooo I got sucked into the wiki

now I want to try Lux and Leblanc and Galio and Akali and Karma and give Kassadin a real try instead of just two games ;.;

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Akali is fucking retarded and I don't know how she does it yet but I'm sure it has to do with Riot Games also being fucking retarded sometimes

Lux - I just played a vs Bot game with a Lux beside me and she goddamn sniped all of them to death it wasn't funny
It was pretty absurd, tbh

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I finished DA2 last night. So I just popped in LA Noire.

I've been playing for 2 minutes. OH GOD I CAN'T DRIVE. So swervy and I can't turn properly and oh god, I predict at some point I'm going to kill someone. Probably a lot of people. :sadpanda:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I just finished Fable 3, and a big meh at you.

Large parts of the game are okay - it's a casual action-RPG of sorts, rather easy, but entertaining. Quests are more diverse and entertaining than those in the average MMO.

But it gets repetitive - fights are a matter of click-spamming and watching fancy special moves. Interacting with people is pressing and holding a button and watching a stupid animation (one out of two, actually). There's four times more 'evil' expressions than 'good' ones, as far as I've seen, but there's 0 gameplay value in them.

Anyways, the first half isn't very challenging and repetition can be avoided by just not giving a fuck (and, imho, you won't lose much - interacting with people will only get you trinkets and gifts that don't really matter much and a discount at shops which you also won't use much). Making money is just a matter of buying everything you can buy (real estate) and waiting, no challenge in that area either.

After two dozen hours or so, you've passed through a multitude of quests to gather up a rebel army and overthrow the government. Spoiler mode starts here.

The culimnation of many hours of questing and the like ends up with overthrowing the ruling king. You'd expect epic battles and such, but it's a matter of going through a few streets and - if you're so inclined - bash soldiers up the head with a giant hammer. No end fight, just a cutscene, the king going 'kay you got me', a short crowning scene, and congratulation! A winner is you!

But it is only the start!!11... or so they want you to believe. In one year, a giant army of evil will attack, so you have one year to prepare your kingdom (by gathering 6.5 million). At the same time, there's kingly things you need to do - rule a kingdom, that is.

In theory, that sounds good. In practice, it sucks balls. The whole 'ruling a kingdom' bit has no gameplay value whatsoever - all you need to do is make a good or evil decision (sometimes neutral), good gains you morality but costs money and vice-versa.

Each decision is usually a matter of some guy telling you their point of view and you goin 'okay', followed by a cutscene of sorts and a transformation somewhere in the world. This is, in my opinion, a huge waste of content. Why have an artist, a bunch of voice artists, an army of modelers etc, create a cutscene and transform a section of world where the only player interaction was holding a button for three seconds? Especially when, in practice, you won't visit the altered area again?

True, with some decisions you get a bunch of real-estate you can buy and make money with, but that's not enough reward to me. I want gameplay, dammit!

Anyways, you press A or B a dozen times or so, go on two quests, and the year is over. Then comes the final confrontation!11... run through a street, killing weak enemies with a single blow, and a short final boss battle that's over within a minute or so. Cue dramatic cutscene, a 'congratulation a winner is you!' message, the end.

I am disappoint. Game is only entertaining for people with low expectations and no experience in video games, not for those expecting an actual endgame climax or advanced gameplay mechancis or stuff like that.

I finished the game as super-ultra-awesome-o hey-you-look-like-a-corpse-with-wings-you-see-maybe-twice good guy, 0 civilian casulaties, and no problems whatsoever.

I was tempted to do a second playthrough as an evil character, but then remembered I don't actually give a fuck and should instead play games worth playing.

meh.

Top Bottom