What games are you currently playing?

Vendel

Banned
Recently bought Sims 2 double deluxe thing for $20. First ever Sims I have bought. I feel this might have been a bad idea. The other day I was having weird Sims related dreams.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Recently bought Sims 2 double deluxe thing for $20. First ever Sims I have bought. I feel this might have been a bad idea. The other day I was having weird Sims related dreams.

That happens to me too when I play a game too much XD

Of course it just makes me want to play the game even more -_-

At the moment i am playing super street game. I am playing this game with my friend. I am playing this game first time. But this game is very interesting to play. I like this game.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
At the moment i am playing super street game. I am playing this game with my friend. I am playing this game first time. But this game is very interesting to play. I like this game.

:gtfo::sayid:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Back when I was into The Sims it was the absolute bomb.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
FAIRYTALE FIGHTS!

Awesome fun, but the color palette is killing me. And I keep getting confused when playing with friends, cause I think my character is theirs and they keep stealing mah points and kills.

Naked Emperor walks all funny, hips forward like he's being pulled by his penis

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Missing out on one of the lover flags for Aki is seriously biting me in the ass. So Atlus, you're telling me I can either hang out with Yukari and Fuuka (meh) ooooooor go on a date with the dorm's resident pedobait? Why are feMC's christmas options so limiteeed? (Wouldn't have minded having her date with Ryoji, even in shadow!form. Or hell, you could've at least let her go have one sided conversations with Shinji's comatose body.) Bah.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Playing Battlefield: Bad Company. The first one.

I wish there were more military shooters with dark humour or at the very least non-serious hijinks in the story mode. Developers need to lighten the fuck up sometimes.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Snatchers.

snatcher.png

This is one of those games that everyone needs to play.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
It's a graphic adventure game from the early 90s. It's one of the best and most famous ones, along with Policenauts. Both games were written and directed by Hideo Kojima, and there are Metal Gear references here and there in the games (for example, the robotic companion of Snatchers being named, well, Metal Gear. He also looks just like the the one in MGS4).

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Spent the last couple days playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow again, since the DLC announcements've got me all excited. I decided to use a guide and just run through and grab all the gems and upgrades that I hadn't yet found, rather than wandering around looking for them myself. I feel a bit guilty about it, but now I'm more inclined to play around in the levels I really enjoyed. I also grabbed enough XP to purchase the rest of my abilities (only needed Light Flash Perfect Counter, and the Ultimate Shadow ability, but that was still ~27,000 that I needed). I forgot how much I just really enjoy this game.

Aside from that, I HAVE Demon's Souls, and will probably be starting later this week, or early next week. As I understand from my buddy Paul (who got it for me for Christmas), it's got a HELL of a steep learning curve that will take some time to get used to, so I'm waiting until I've got some time to get into it.

X :neo:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Aside from that, I HAVE Demon's Souls, and will probably be starting later this week, or early next week. As I understand from my buddy Paul (who got it for me for Christmas), it's got a HELL of a steep learning curve that will take some time to get used to, so I'm waiting until I've got some time to get into it.

Niiice. Great game, you gotta let me know what you think (I'm pretty sure I made a Demon's Souls thread somewhere in this section).

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
it's got a HELL of a steep learning curve that will take some time to get used to, so I'm waiting until I've got some time to get into it.

Just take your time, and be careful. You'll avoid a lot of deaths that way.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm typically a VERY cautious player, so hopefully this bodes well for me. If I find the thread I will be updating it with my impressions once I get started. :D

X :neo:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Just got my first specialization in Dragon Age. Not sure what I'm off to do now just yet, though. Probably start the DLC stuff, I guess? =/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
If you were avoiding Bayonetta because of the completely shameless presention, stop.

From the good bit I played I knew it was good, but ffs this game gets so fucking crazy awesome in terms of gameplay and boss fights, that it's balls to the wall AWSUM.

Holy shit, the last fight with Jeanne is like playing something out of the most over the top action anime ever.

If you were avoiding Bayonetta because of the completely shameless presention, stop.

From the good bit I played I knew it was good, but ffs this game gets so fucking crazy awesome in terms of gameplay and boss fights, that it's balls to the wall AWSUM.

Holy shit, the last fight with Jeanne is like playing something out of the most over the top action anime ever.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
P3P.
At that part after Shinji dies/enters into a coma, and Mitsuru sends Aigis to get Ken and bring him downstairs only to find he escaped out the window, I got a mental image of him jumping out of the second story and coptering down with his spear like he does in his critical attack. "Wheee!"

Hu hu hu Ken's short shorts. :3

When I finish this game, I think I'll give Eternal Poison a shot. My little sis bought it for me months ago but I haven't put it into the PS2 once.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

Yeah I know what you mean.

Like, I feel dirty just watching the cutscenes but when I play the game it's like jerking off to ridiculous crap except the game is doing the jerking for me and I'm just sitting there spamming the stupid dodge button

By which I mean the gameplay is nice.

EDIT: On topic
Peace Walker

I rike it
so much
[!]

Last edited:
Top Bottom