What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ok so, technically these made my day 2 weeks ago but I have only just been arsed enough to get the pictures off my phone:

2011-07-30170450.jpg
Please excuse my manky fingernails. This guy was trapped in my mums conservatory, so I rescued him and when I opened my hand outside he just sat there for about 2 minutes so I took a photo.

2011-07-31120611.jpg
Also in my mums consevatory, you can't tell in this pic but these have silver spots on the underside like this: http://seafishingandwalking.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/20100708-chrysalis.jpg I don't know if this is because this one is undeveloped or what. We had another one a few years ago which we found in October, which I thought was very late but apparently this is par for the course with Commas. When the last one hatched I was lucky enough to be there. I thought there was something wrong because the butterfly was hanging upside-down and there was this bright orange/pink fluid dripping from it. But thats turns out to be excess dye :lol:

And yeah, those are dog hairs stuck to it, they get everywhere! I'm going to try and get pics when as it hatches but that might be a while yet.

THUS ENDS OCTO'S NATURE TABLE!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Got an invite to what.cd yesterday. Already have 2.65 GB uploaded and a currently infinite ratio (haven't downloaded anything yet). Good times.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
So no, my dad udn't digure out the TV thing but my sister made a fB accou. IDK why but it made me really happy

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Gots me some jag and some red bull so I am going to get totally smashed toniiiight. <3

And I just had like three shots now and it feels amazing. =w=

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Gots me some jag and some red bull so I am going to get totally smashed toniiiight. <3

And I just had like three shots now and it feels amazing. =w=

I am not fond of that particular drink but right now I am insanely jealous that you have booze!:awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Lol I killed adri and kimble with the same grenade

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
DO NOT THANK HIM FOR THAT

ASSHOLES

Thanked, :monster:.

@thread, finally figuring out what the problem is and fixing it.

Still frustrated at not having any sort of access to the server causing the problem though. If I did, I would've spotted it had no logging and thus swallowed all the error messages pointing to the problem(s).

Yeah, you lot dunno what I'm talking about :monster:.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I went to Ikea today and finally found out what all the fuss was about, anyways, while waiting for a bus outside it there was this woman waiting on her husband and she had these two massive canvas pictures, her husband pulls up in this tiny Renault Clio and they spend 15 minutes trying to figure out every way possible to fit the two giant canvases into the car, while the husband is contantly screaming "they're not fitting!"....before they figured out to pull down the two back seats to make more room in the boot, needless to say I was incredibly entertained.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I went to Ikea today and finally found out what all the fuss was about, anyways, while waiting for a bus outside it there was this woman waiting on her husband and she had these two massive canvas pictures, her husband pulls up in this tiny Renault Clio and they spend 15 minutes trying to figure out every way possible to fit the two giant canvases into the car, while the husband is contantly screaming "they're not fitting!"....before they figured out to pull down the two back seats to make more room in the boot, needless to say I was incredibly entertained.

Did you buy a multipack of scissors? The red yellow and blue ones? Please tell me you did because IT IS THE LAW OF IKEA. Every time I go there I buy some, I should have about 400 pairs of scissors by now but they keep dissapearing. :huh:

Also did you steal some of the tiny pencils? :awesome:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I always steal the tiny pencils.

I forgot to mention I bought an awesome vintage cardigan from UO today, some AA underwear and a bag from one of the billions of tiny vintage boutiques in Manchester.

O GOD WHY DOES RETAIL THERAPY FEEL SO GOOD TO ME

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The thought of giving Josh his first swimming lesson tomorrow. With his favourite family friend and her stepson, no less.

Did you buy a multipack of scissors? The red yellow and blue ones? Please tell me you did because IT IS THE LAW OF IKEA. Every time I go there I buy some, I should have about 400 pairs of scissors by now but they keep dissapearing. :huh:

Also did you steal some of the tiny pencils? :awesome:

Those scissors are fantastic! I didn't even need scissors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom